Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford mob 'attacks' Roma family

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

They rarely add anything positive to society, we certainly don't want to many of them in Ireland.

Banned.

Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Fwank wizzo

Great little country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Simonigs1.0

Unsurprisingly, a huge amount of tracksuits among that crowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

woodoo wrote: »
    They rarely add anything positive to society, we certainly don't want to many of them in Ireland.

So I hear your a racist now woodoo.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Ah, Waterford people aren't that bad

Seriously though, is angry mobs chasing them out of their homes the answer? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Not enough info in that video really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

They have been terrorising Waterford, robbing and beating up people. They do nothing good for the community and people are sick of them.

A heap of them live down that area in 3 houses. Nasty scummy ****ers so they are. They shouldn't be here and apparently the landlords are trying to get rid of them too.

Unfortunately a few unsavoury characters showed up to join in on the protest.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Excellent demonstration of my attention span thinking this was yet another water charges protest video when I saw it earlier. :o

Anyway, relevant to OP:
    Angry mob, like most mobs in fact, just being assholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

michellie wrote: »
    They have been terrorising Waterford, robbing and beating up people. They do nothing good for the community and people are sick of them.

Unfortunately a few unsavoury characters showed up to join in on the "protest".

Unforts cant get bigger quotation marks.

EDIT: Not saying that The Roma family in question aren't *****. But two ***** don't make a good citizen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

Th-the Romas only commit crimes because they are victims of institutional racism

Check your white privilege cis scum!

• Advertisement

So I hear your a racist now woodoo.... :pac:

Do they improve a town/city/country when they arrive?

Seriously though, is angry mobs chasing them out of their homes the answer? :confused:

No definitely not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Unforts cant get bigger quotation marks.

EDIT: Not saying that The Roma family in question aren't *****. But two ***** don't make a good citizen.

Just edited my post there to add more. They are living down in the centre and hop on people when they are walking home from pubs/clubs and beat them up and Rob from them. And sit in town begging all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

I can't believe no one had mentioned they are not even Romanian yet.

Just edited my post there to add more. They are living down in the centre and hop on people when they are walking home from pubs/clubs and beat them up and Rob from them. And sit in town begging all day.

The latter part of my post remains pertinent. Being a **** doesn't absolve the former of being a **** but it does in fact, make you a ****. As evidenced from this and many other examples in recent history, this country needs a more effective legal system. ***** need to be jailed. ***** need to be taught a lesson. Too many ***** are allowed to act like *****. Walking the streets doing **** things and only getting a ****ing slap on the wrist.

To clarify, the word I keep using is the c word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭Stavro Mueller

The lads commentating in the car aren't exactly an advertisement for breeding outside one's own family...

Th-the Romas only commit crimes because they are victims of institutional racism

Check your white privilege cis scum!

There are 12 million Roma in Europe, perhaps we can be the first country to really try and give them a break. A few hundred thousand of them may come here then when they hear how kind ireland is to them. I'm sure you will be lobbying your local politicians to ensure they can set up home in your town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Waterford racists,
    blaa,
    blaa,
    blaa.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Stay classy Waterford....

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭DaveDaRave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Timmyctc wrote: »
    The latter part of my post remains pertinent. Being a **** doesn't absolve the former of being a **** but it does in fact, make you a ****. As evidenced from this and many other examples in recent history, this country needs a more effective legal system. ***** need to be jailed. ***** need to be taught a lesson. Too many ***** are allowed to act like *****. Walking the streets doing **** things and only getting a ****ing slap on the wrist.

To clarify, the word I keep using is the c word.

Mob justice, the bedrock of any enlightened society.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Waterford racists,
    blaa,
    blaa,
    blaa.

More a soda bread man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

They are getting away with hassle with years attempted to mug a friend of mine last year...how they were left away with it for so long is a disgrace

If this is a follow on from last weeks attack on another criminals last week it will only lead to good news for Waterford
    (obviously I dont support burning kids)

Too long knackers left run riot...do we want Waterford to end like limericks...if they would target a certain family supposedly involved in running the now closed down ex club la....they are getting too powerful

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

They provide a vital rose selling service outside nightclubs at 2am. Ive impressed and pulled many fat Irish slags with the help of a Roma rose seller

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

The Roma's chased an Irish person down the street at 430pm To rob him with knives and batons.

This is in front if a child's playground.

Then this crowd gathered.

Understand that before you start with the racist ***
    this was not organised just a bunch of pissed of people. Reminds me of what happened when someone drove down henry street in a car a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Whenever I hear of Roma I get an awful hankering for spaghetti.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Tugboats wrote: »
    They provide a vital rose selling service outside nightclubs at 2am. Ive impressed and pulled many fat Irish slags with the help of a Roma rose seller

That's the oldest pick pocketing scam going... Some young lad drunk buying roses puts wallet into arse pocket and extra Roma robs it....if thats all they were at it would be harmless enough

The Roma's chased an Irish person down the street at 430pm To rob him with knives and batons.

This is in front if a child's playground.

Then this crowd gathered.

Understand that before you start with the racist ****.

Watch this link before you jump to conclusions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

There has been a lot of assaults and robbery in that area alone, plus a rape on the Quay, not too worried about the begging, but fellas who carry knives with intent is something else. They are in two or three houses on the main cork road by the Manor.
    Its got nothing to do with racism, its to do with ridding the city of a known criminal outfit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

Can't say I agree with mob rule, but being honest I would hate them living near me. Yes yes, racism discrimination bla bla bla. They are disliked anywhere they go, they should look at there own actions before playing the victim crying to pavee point etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement