Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Dafuq!?

Only part of the deal i reckon, i also reckon he rejected my bid cause he didn't wanna sell to a title rival!!! Might be wrong with the 2nd part!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm still selling Badstuber and/or Dante, also Schweinsteiger if a good enough replacement can be found

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

there was a robben for cavani between the clubs too so there mite be more ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

I'm still selling Badstuber and/or Dante, also Schweinsteiger if a good enough replacement can be found

i think your mad to sell/swap whatever the fcuk your plan is to badstuber and schweiny, dante's muck so can understand that move

ok benatia has been utter sh1t for bayern since he started but dante is still hopeless.... :pac:

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    there was a robbery for cavani between the clubs too so there mite be more ...

FYP.......

robben-3-358x500.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Cavani and ramsey for robben....not many 95 players around and robben should stay that way for at least a year so I'm happy enough, and if anything comes of zuculini then it's a bonus.

still think it odd people have to defend their transfers ... (now that a certain individual is banned from here :p - if he's reading it - JOKE ;))

The thread is to discuss the GW, there's f all else happening so might as well discuss transfers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The thread is to discuss the GW, there's f all else happening so might as well discuss transfers

Not as open and shut as that though is it! Why was it this transfer is the subject matter?

Asking because was chatting with City last night and he mentioned that something might be said here tonight about an upcoming transfer(s).... Which is why I asked why this one in particular when you said 'transfers'

If both managers are happy and they obviously both are, what's to discuss??? You might say the benefits of who got the the better deal in it all but 'dafuq' dosent imply that.....

Not starting or anything just curious

The transfer I quoted would have been mental. I was after Ramsey my self and had offered far better deals than an 86 and 15m hence the "dafuq'. The transfer was later clarified and as the city manager will tell you himself I PMed him saying great deal and well done. I was also in brief talks with the Real manager with no problems.

I'll discuss any deal I feel is worth discussing. Ramsey for an 86 and 15m was worth discussing

And what do you mean what's to discuss? Who benefits more, how a player will develop or decline, any amount of things to discuss. The place is dead so we might as well talk about something

• Advertisement

The transfer I quoted would have been mental. I was after Ramsey my self and had offered far better deals than an 86 and 15m hence the "dafuq'. The transfer was later clarified and as the city manager will tell you himself I PMed him saying great deal and well done. I was also in brief talks with the Real manager with no problems.

I'll discuss any deal I feel is worth discussing. Ramsey for an 86 and 15m was worth discussing

I get what your saying think tupac might have meant that jsut leaving a dafuq here isnt really discussing it .... it did start the discussion tho :)

OK, fair enough, I'll take that. I should have went further into it but I was looking for a stream for the matches :D

But this is what I don't get, why is it with discussing??

Both managers are happy and the outcome (thankfully) won't change.....

Just on the point also of your offer which was 'better' yes it may be better in terms of SM valuations right now but let's say I'm selling Pjanic and you offered Dante and Hannover offered bare minimum cash + Muric....

Only one winner, and in that scenario would that deal also be discussed?????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I thought the discussion of transfers has always been the same.

As long as the deal has been made public and an offer has been accepted then people are allowed to say what they want.

But this is what I don't get, why is it with discussing??

Because the place is dead and this is a discussion board, it was made and its entire existence is based on discussion. This is the SM forum, part of SM is transfers, so I like to discuss some transfers. I don't think I can make it any clearer
    Both managers are happy and the outcome (thankfully) won't change.....

Brilliant, good for them. IRL Real sold Di Maria during the summer to United. Real and United were both happy, did you discuss the deal? Why if they were both happy, what would discussing it change?

I think the City manager is sound and talk to him quite often. I had an interest in Ramsey. I was interested in the transfer and decided to discuss it, though admittedly not very well
    Just on the point also of your offer which was 'better' yes it may be better in terms of SM valuations right now but let's say I'm selling Pjanic and you offered Dante and Hannover offered bare minimum cash + Muric....

Only one winner, and in that scenario would that deal also be discussed?????

If I felt it worth discussing, yes it would. What's your point?

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I thought the discussion of transfers has always been the same.

As long as the deal has been made public and an offer has been accepted then people are allowed to say what they want.

You'd swear I was going bananas and tearing the transfer to pieces for Christ sake. As I already pointed out, the deal I quoted was crazy, IMO, so I commented on it to start discussion, again I should have added more than "dafuq" but I was busy.

I really can't see the problem here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Cavani and ramsey for robben....not many 95 players around and robben should stay that way for at least a year so I'm happy enough, and if anything comes of zuculini then it's a bonus.

Still think my offer of Shaqiri and Wanyama was better...:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Because the place is dead and this is a discussion board, it was made and its entire existence is based on discussion. This is the SM forum, part of SM is transfers, so I like to discuss some transfers. I don't think I can make it any clearer

Brilliant, good for them. IRL Real sold Di Maria during the summer to United. Real and United were both happy, did you discuss the deal? Why if they were both happy, what would discussing it change?

I think the City manager is sound and talk to him quite often. I had an interest in Ramsey. I was interested in the transfer and decided to discuss it, though admittedly not very well

If I felt it worth discussing, yes it would. What's your point?
    You'd swear I was going bananas and tearing the transfer to pieces for Christ sake. As I already pointed out, the deal I quoted was crazy, IMO, so I commented on it to start discussion, again I should have added more than "dafuq" but I was busy.

Answered it for me ;)

How about you mind your own ******* business with regards my transfers :p

nah seriously I couldn't care less what people think of the deal anyway so discussing transfers is all fair game.

I ask "What's your point?" and your answer is "I really can't see the problem here"

You're the one with the problem and no point. I think we'll go back to the way it once was, good luck.

• Advertisement

How about you mind your own ******* business with regards my transfers :p

nah seriously I couldn't care less what people think of the deal anyway so discussing transfers is all fair game.

Exactly!

I don't care what people think of my transfers. As long as I'm happy and the manager I'm dealing with is happy, ye can say what ye like. Might bring some life back to the place

jumptoconclusions.jpg

i'm done now (need to hit the leaba and dream about scarlett johansonn)

swoody wrote: »
    [IMG]http://images.ientrymail.com/webpronews/article_pics/jumptoconclusions.jp i'm done now (need to hit the leaba and dream about scarlett johansonn)[/img]

No Reus tonight? :D

I ask "What's your point?" and your answer is "I really can't see the problem here"

You're the one with the problem and no point. I think we'll go back to the way it once was, good luck.

It really does amaze me sometimes, surely a mod (of any forum) should be able to hold a balanced conversation with someone???

I posted 2-3 responses and you are resorting to pre-school tactics?? 'I'm not talking to you'

basically dude, you threw up a candid comment that left the whole transfer open to scrutiny, you were not even discussing the transfer.....

Look, your obviously miffed because you thought you had a better offer and your comment of 'dafuk' would somehow bring that to light, my point is simple, the lads have obviously discussed this at length, thought it over and decided that each end of the transfer is better for THEIR club and discussing it will do NOTHING......

Not for me to say weather or not people can discuss transfers, up to each individual, but the undeniable fact remains it is a futile exercise........ Also, since you were so quick to point out that you have the right to discuss transfers as you see fit, I'll exercise my right to express to you that it in my opinion it is a pointless exercise and the ONLY possible outcome of doing such is to further your own end (i.e. how you had 'the better' offer shot down)..... Not that you will admit to that......

So yeah, as you said, good luck :rolleyes:

No Reus tonight? :D

had some egg fried reus for lunch ;)

It really does amaze me sometimes, surely a mod (of any forum) should be able to hold a balanced conversation with someone???

I posted 2-3 responses and you are resorting to pre-school tactics?? 'I'm not talking to you'

basically dude, you threw up a candid comment that left the whole transfer open to scrutiny, you were not even discussing the transfer.....

Look, your obviously miffed because you thought you had a better offer and your comment of 'dafuk' would somehow bring that to light, my point is simple, the lads have obviously discussed this at length, thought it over and decided that each end of the transfer is better for THEIR club and discussing it will do NOTHING......

Not for me to say weather or not people can discuss transfers, up to each individual, but the undeniable fact remains it is a futile exercise........ Also, since you were so quick to point out that you have the right to discuss transfers as you see fit, I'll exercise my right to express to you that it in my opinion it is a pointless exercise and the ONLY possible outcome of doing such is to further your own end (i.e. how you had 'the better' offer shot down)..... Not that you will admit to that......

So yeah, as you said, good luck :rolleyes:

Why would I admit something that isn't true? The deal now is much better for them both than what I offered. The 15m and the 86 for Ramsey was, IMO, far below what I offered, hence the "dafuq" which I have admitted twice already was a rushed job and there should have been more but it was to get the ball rolling. Now that the full deal has been disclosed the discussion can go from "dafuq" to "well done lads, good deal"

As for discussing it at all, it won't do anything but neither will you talking about United in the soccer forum, so why do it? I'll discuss something I feel is worth discussing, as I have pointed out, this is a discussion board, if you don't like discussing things you're not gonna like it here.

Me being a mod (anywhere) means nothing

When you resort to :rolleyes: it's time for me to go. You have some sort of agenda with me so I'll stop it before it goes any further, for the sake of the forum.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

swoody wrote: »
    had some egg fried reus for lunch ;)

I just googled him there as I thought he was injured and I was going to make a wise crack like "Did it come with battered ribs (:confused:)" or something not even remotely funny like that, but instead I actually found something funny - Man Utd and Liverpool thinking they have a chance to sign him.

4091776-a1.gif

Lets discuss schweinsteger and badstuber for fabregas:D

Don't jinx it, I laughed when I heard United were looking for Di Maria and Falcao :o

edit: add Mata to that too :/

• Advertisement

I want a piece of this 'transfer discussion' ....

Barca, ... Sell me Bale right now for Salah, cambiasso and 20m like you said you would do at the end of the season ... then watch the chat!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement