Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭blueb

Hi does anyone know where i can get Somersby Cider?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

cocobean wrote: »
    Good Evening, I am looking to purchase a carpet for a stairs and landing in Galway (Ballybane area). Can anyone recommend somewhere for me to go shopping as I'm not from the immediate area. Also looking to price a pvc or wooden front door too.

Thanks in advance.

Carpet & rug centre on the tuam road

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Looking for an all you can eat buffet in Galway City or nearby. Anyone know any? Thanks a lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭Guffy

Looking for an all you can eat buffet in Galway City or nearby. Anyone know any? Thanks a lot :)

Is the chinese in Galway shopping center still open? I think tulsi on a sunday too but was never there

• Registered Users Posts: 12,002 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

gufc21 wrote: »
    Is the chinese in Galway shopping center still open? I think tulsi on a sunday too but was never there

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057292210

Tulsi isnt all you can eat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭Guffy

Thought it was on a Sunday. The place next to where head shop and adult store used to be

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭blueb

Chinese beside headford rd shopping center is open and is all u can eat

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Star King (the place by Supermacs and Tesco) was not open last week. Looked in the glass main door and there was lots of post, planks of wood and general mess lying about. It certainly did not look in any way open for business.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Tulsi isnt all you can eat.

It is/was on sunday for lunch, haven't been there in over a year so may have changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,002 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

It is/was on sunday for lunch, haven't been there in over a year so may have changed.

Maybe, they describe it as 'Sunday Special Buffet'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Cheapest place for dark coloured fitted double bedsheets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Dunnes and Argos is where I'd start on that quest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Try dunnes stores

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Homestore & More have some good ones reduced this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Where sells second-hand school books?

Have tried Joyces on Dominick St and Book Exchange (name?) on Abbeygate Street, but found them to be the same prices.

Anywhere else that sells them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Penneys have navy and purple ones for €8.00

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

And Harry Corry are having a sale,bed clothes quite cheap there at the moment. Not too sure about the colours though,sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Bodkin Point (previously Star King) has been closed for ages. No signs of it opening again anytime soon. :( Tulsi on Sundays between 1 - 4pm run an All-You-Can-Eat, but the selection is quite limited (3 mains).

Also, washing machine is making horrific noises. Possibly the drum coming off its mount. Any recommendations for appliance electricians? My normal electrician isn't up to the task.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

Also, washing machine is making horrific noises. Possibly the drum coming off its mount. Any recommendations for appliance electricians? My normal electrician isn't up to the task.

Des Kavanagh is the only guy I know who fixes appliances.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

There's an add in the Galway Advertiser for an appliance repair guy. I don't have his number handy but you might be able to google it.

Also try that preloved appliance place on the Tuam Road. Might be cheaper to buy one of their machines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Not really an electrician job. Could be the main bearing, could be a shock absorber disconnected

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Had Des in before large call out fee took 5 mins said beyond repair check George Conboy way better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Anyone know of any Ball-room Dance-Classes preferably anywhere around the County but City considered.... PS: NOT taught by Eamonn Cuniss or Sean Casey or Lady in Mountbellew. Any other recommendations please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Anti static wristbands/gloves?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Maplins would have them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Peanut butter kit kats. Better than sex and rarer than hens teeth. Has anyone seen them in any shop?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

MadYaker wrote: »
    Peanut butter kit kats. Better than sex and rarer than hens teeth. Has anyone seen them in any shop?

Centra on forster street have them..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Tehscos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Limeleaf shop in renmore

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Anywhere in/around the CC that would sell Network Cards for PCs?

Advertisement