Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Steve SI wrote: »
    Put a boxed Sony Pocketstation(and some other bits) up in the marketplace at what I think is an ok price if anyone is looking for one.

So, so tempted by the pocketstation but I have to try and be good! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

So, so tempted by the pocketstation but I have to try and be good! :(

Might take it to put you out of your misery. My ps1 collection could do with a boost in any case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    Auctioning a bunch of my stuff off.

Click Here

I've added more items this morning, and will continue to add items through today.

Why am I selling my collection? Well, I can actually say now why. It's partially the need to trim down, as we have indeed moved to a smaller house.

Though in all reality, Player 2 has inserted a coin and will be pressing start early next year. :o

I'm going to keep my consoles and a fraction of my collection as I would like 'Player 2' to see what games systems I played with as a child (and as a big child today :D).

Thanks and all the best if you decide to bid on any of my items. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Great news man congratulations. Hope all goes well.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Great news man congratulations. Hope all goes well.

Cheers good sir. Not sure what I've let myself in for! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Congratulations :)

Myrddin wrote: »
    Congratulations :)

Slainte ImmediateEntrance! :)

Not sure what I've let myself in for! ;)

It's all good (once you start getting a full nights sleep) :)

Myrddin wrote: »
    It's all good (once you start getting a full nights sleep) :)

So start stocking up on the Red Bull and Lidl Nespresso rip off's now eh? ;)

So start stocking up on the Red Bull and Lidl Nespresso rip off's now eh? ;)

Ah you might get lucky, I struck out though & didn't get regular proper sleeps for the guts of four years :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

the official nintendo.co.uk site is cancelling any orders to parcel motel. any ideas on how to order the limited edition hyrule warriors?

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-wii-u/hyrule-warriors-limited-edition-pack/10984554.html

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Jaysis ye're all having kids these days! Congrats though!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

It's great!
    Best thing I ever did!
    Sleep is over rated anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

the official nintendo.co.uk site is cancelling any orders to parcel motel. any ideas on how to order the limited edition hyrule warriors?

Game are taking orders for it, I have been let down by them in the past on preorders. Going to give them another go on this though.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/hyrule-warriors-limited-edition-only-at-game-304287?pageSize=20&categoryIdentifier=737276&catGroupId=

Flogging my copy of Gaia Seed far cheaper than anyone else if someone wants a BIN bargain. :)

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/151379401335

• Registered Users Posts: 42 BCGMatt

Auctioning a bunch of my stuff off.

Watching a few on here that needs to be added to my collection. I just hope money arrives at some point :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,788 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Congratulations SGT!

Hope everything goes well!

Get the boxsets of Transformers, TMNT, GI JOE, real Ghostbusters and the rest of the awesome 80s/90s cartoons and give that child the saturday mornings they deserve!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

I've my first due in September. Been painting the nursery all weekend and I'm well tired. Can't sleep now of course!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I've my first due in September. Been painting the nursery all weekend and I'm well tired. Can't sleep now of course!

Will be good practice. ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

As an antidote to the various arcade dreamers out there,
    Here's a genuine original upright cab with a crt and pc with emulators installed, looks like it has everything for someone to get started and it's only €400, and he's awaiting offers, so you could own it for less.
    link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Anyone else waiting with baited breath for a new tesco rush?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Tomo.Murphy

OwaynOTT wrote: »

Nope. All of the Tescos within an hour or so of me are crap. The local one has 1 copy of CoD, and the one in the Jervis shopping centre has a whole wall of CoD. I'm pretty sure CoD ghosts is the only game I've seen in Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Hopefully there's a few Tesco staff on here that can warn us of an impending Tesco clearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Wish I had the money and space, that's a pretty decent deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,209 ✭✭✭MrVestek

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    As an antidote to the various arcade dreamers out there,
    Here's a genuine original upright cab with a crt and pc with emulators installed, looks like it has everything for someone to get started and it's only €400, and he's awaiting offers, so you could own it for less.
    link

Bonus month here. So very tempted.

Feck it I'll put a bid in!

I just don't have the time to play anymore new games.
    I have played none of the multitude of games bought in the last Tesco Games Rush :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

MrVestek wrote: »
    Bonus month here. So very tempted.

Feck it I'll put a bid in!

What's a 'bonus'? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I just don't have the time to play anymore new games.
    I have played none of the multitude of games bought in the last Tesco Games Rush :(

You still have them? Thought they would have been traded in by now :p
    Star Lord wrote: »
    What's a 'bonus'? :(

A bonus is what you get when you meet your targets, however, a target always changes to a higher amount when you reach it.
    Or else is a hamper with two bottles of stout, a wedge of cheese and some ham.

You still have them? Thought they would have been traded in by now :p

The banhammer grows thirsty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 BCGMatt

Corholio wrote: »
    Hopefully there's a few Tesco staff on here that can warn us of an impending Tesco clearance.

Tesco seem to be clearing stuff all the time at the moment. I got Last Story, Mirrors Edge, De Blob, Rayman Origins and Heavenly Sword in various Tescos across the country

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement