Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with homophobic girls

Options
  • 31-07-2014 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm bisexual and while I can traipse down to the George and scab a smoke and end up in some guys apartment, the same cannot be said about women.
    I'm a bit campish in my demeanour and this puts all the girls in a sour mood. I'm 28 I can get a guy I'm good looking but have yet to meet a girl. No problems getting a woman in Spain, what's the story girls?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I wouldn't sleep with a guy who is also sleeping with guys. And I'm not homophobic either.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,410 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Greedy fecker.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Hi
    I'm bisexual and while I can traipse down to the George and scab a smoke and end up in some guys apartment, the same cannot be said about women.
    I'm a bit campish in my demeanour and this puts all the girls in a sour mood. I'm 28 I can get a guy I'm good looking but have yet to meet a girl. No problems getting a woman in Spain, what's the story girls?

Women don't generally pick up men in The George?
    The women you're trying to pull don't like camp men? I know that if a guy who appeared gay tried chat me up I'd think he was either so closeted I was setting myself up for trouble, or I was the victim of some prank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Have you tried going to straight clubs and not being so camp? And also, don't tell them that you like to sleep with men!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

kylith wrote: »
    I was the victim of some prank.

You may be on to something there...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

I went out with a guy years ago who told me he sucked his mate off and enjoyed it. It was so off putting that i called it a day. And that's coming from a girl who has 3 gay mates so i'm not homophobic. Just not into the taste of cock off my blokes mouth :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

That doesn't make them homophobic. A lot of people don't feel comfortable dating bisexuals for a myriad of reasons. You can choose who you can refuse to go out with, so they are well within their rights.

That said, I date both genders (when I'm in a dating mood, I'm pretty asexual most of the time). I can understand where these people are coming from, though I don't necessarily agree with it. It's often due to this that I prefer to date bisexual people, whether men or women. Even gay men tend to be somewhat iffy if you're into girls as well (in my experience).

While it can be frustrating for people like us, you've just got to choose whom you date/pick up a little more wisely. I prefer other bisexual people because we have a similar outlook in this regard, but I wouldn't rule out having a totally straight/gay partner either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

That's not what homophobic means. But the OP already knows that.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

Girls are homophobic because they wont sleep with you, thats priceless...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Hi

Maybe there is something in your demeanour other than being "a bit campish" that "puts all the girls in a sour mood".

Ever consider the problem may lie with you and your attitude and not with "all the girls"?

You are the only common denominator in the equation.

Refusing to have sex with you doesn't make a girl homophobic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I'm a bit campish in my demeanour and this puts all the girls in a sour mood.

The vast majority of heterosexual women will find campishness unattractive, that doesn't make them homophobic. There's no big mystery here, masculinise things up a bit when your after a woman.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

NewCorkLad wrote: »

It's certainly taking the "girls only like bad guys, I'm a good guy and that's why I can't score" notion to a whole new level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

I'm not gay or a woman, so cannot contribute to this thread in any meaningful way.
    But, best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

If a bloke's girl said "Oh, I hope you don't mind, but sometimes I like to lez off", the bloke would probably get a massive bulge in his jocks and ask if he could join in some time. It just doesn't really apply to the opposite scenario methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Serious question....

How come first time posters on such serious personal issues always seem to end up on after hours?

You wouldn't be a bi-troll by any chance of?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Philo Beddoe

Tilly wrote: »
    I went out with a guy years ago who told me he sucked his mate off and enjoyed it. It was so off putting that i called it a day. And that's coming from a girl who has 3 gay mates so i'm not homophobic. Just not into the taste of cock off my blokes mouth :P

I take it you'd never sucked any cocks before you met him? Or indeed after?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

I really don't get that either. It's not as if it was all simultaneous.

*thinks about that.

Fierce warm today. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭Daith

kylith wrote: »
    Women don't generally pick up men in The George?

You'd be wrong there.

Muise... wrote: »
    I really don't get that either. It's not as if it was all simultaneous.

*thinks about that.

Fierce warm today. :o
    I guess the smiley was lost on you both :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Maphisto

Have you tried going to straight clubs and not being so camp? And also, don't tell them that you like to sleep with men!

That's it
    /end thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

Tilly wrote: »
    I guess the smiley was lost on you both :rolleyes:

but the smiley had no cock in its mouth. :confused:
    neither does the rolleyes.
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Guys are a lot more loose than women in general, hence why you get more action with the dudes. It has nothing to do with homophobia.

Muise... wrote: »
    but the smiley had no cock in its mouth. :confused:
    neither does the rolleyes.
    :confused:
    I'll put in a request to DeV to have a cock smiley included.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

Strangely the few times it's came up in conversation the girl in question has found my bisexuality a turn-on, I'm unsure if these girls were bi themselves now. Worth noting that I'm very straight-acting though.

Also, it's fine to not be into camp personalities, not a fan myself. However, if the thought of someone being bisexual in general puts you off then you're obviously homophobic to a degree.

NewCorkLad wrote: »

That's progress. In the auld days we used to say a girl was obviously a lesbian if she wouldn't sleep with you :o

RWCNT wrote: »
    ..... However, if the thought of someone being bisexual in general puts you off then you're obviously homophobic to a degree.

Huh? Did you forget the smiley?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

Strangely the few times it's came up in conversation the girl in question has found my bisexuality a turn-on, I'm unsure if these girls were bi themselves now. Worth noting that I'm very straight-acting though.

Also, it's fine to not be into camp personalities, not a fan myself. However, if the thought of someone being bisexual in general puts you off then you're obviously homophobic to a degree.

No it doesn't

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

So if I, a straight man will not have sex with a homosexual because its not my cup of tea I must obviously be homophobic to a degree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Hi

A lot of women are off put by it sexually. A lot of lesbians are putt off by bi girls sexually. I am a bi girl. It is generally harder to pick up girls than guys anyway. I have only been with two girls. Girls are hard work. Their worth it though!

Yeah guys like the idea of their girl with another girl...they don't get the female gay world though...It's extra female its all about monogamy....and ostracizing the cute bi girl! :mad: The reverse is not true girls don't like the idea of their guy with another guy it is not sexy, to them. It is not an image you would like in your head while you were kissing him.

The second girl I was with wanted my FB password after two weeks! She was hot though! It was a long time ago I know better now!

For me It would depend on the guy I would accept him for who he was, but it is not exactly something would want to think about it would not be a point of attraction. For some women it's a deal breaker. I would accept it as part of who he was. I would imagine most women are the same. Them not wanting to have sex with you does not mean they are bi phobic.

It is easier to pick up guys than girls ...waaaay easier.

By the way the phrase is bi-phobia. If someone was not into dating me because I was bi i would just move on better to know now. And I am always into monogamy by the way. And not wanting to date a bi person does not make you bi phobic. Thinking they are morally wrong and should not get married to someone of the same gender or saying they should just choose does though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

I wouldn't sleep with a guy who is also sleeping with guys. And I'm not homophobic either.

How do you know you haven't?

I've slept with lads who after I found out had girlfriends with no clue.

Plus I've shagged women who didn't know my story because it was irrelevant at the time.

You really can't be sure.

Advertisement