Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour de France Stage 5 – July 9th, Ypres - Arenberg **Unmasked Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Froome down again!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Michal Kwiatkowski
    Froome down, slow to get up. He is definitely in trouble today

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Greg Van Avermaet
    Where is the team to help him back

EDIT: There is one.

1 min down.

And the rest come back to join.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Michal Kwiatkowski
    BsGkyYXIAAE-uNh.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Lars Boom
    Was it an incident or did his wrist go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Peter Sagan
    Not impressed with how easily that Rapha stuff seems to rip.

Michal Kwiatkowski
    Was it an incident or did his wrist go?

Road furniture, multiple riders down

Greg Van Avermaet
    Using the team car drafting... Marginal Gains :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Greg Van Avermaet
    jaysus saxo and astana could really do some damage here...

• Registered Users Posts: 19 pauliemck

Peter Sagan
    Froome is having absolutely no luck lately. Would be an AC fan myself, but mainly looking forward to a good race. Unfortunately, that mightn't happen if Froome's bad luck continues once the cobbles are reached. Hopefully he stays safe.

• Advertisement

Greg Van Avermaet
    martin and acevdeo down too?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,045 ✭✭✭✭neris

down again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Paddigol

John Degenkolb
    pauliemck wrote: »
    Froome is having absolutely no luck lately. Would be an AC fan myself, but mainly looking forward to a good race. Unfortunately, that mightn't happen if Froome's bad luck continues once the cobbles are reached. Hopefully he stays safe.

Same as myself. Want to see him beaten by Bertie, but fair and square with no room for excuses. The mountains will be a lot less entertaining if Froome is out or out of contention and uninterested.

Greg Van Avermaet
    Sky lads back on to the back of the Peloton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Hey all,

Does anyone know of anywhere with live audio commentary of the stage available online...

Just commentary

Michal Kwiatkowski
    Hey all,

Does anyone know of anywhere with live audio commentary of the stage available online...

Just commentary

Not a clue, will post up here if I find one. If you have good French some of their radio stations would have coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,045 ✭✭✭✭neris

do they cut out sections of paris roubaix if the weathers crap or let them at it

Greg Van Avermaet
    bbc 5 live apparently play the last hour of each stage

Also, try here http://rmc.bfmtv.com/sport_player.html - cant check myself as its blocked at work

Not a clue, will post up here if I find one. If you have good French some of their radio stations would have coverage.

My french is as good as my Irish...Thats why i'm looking for some radio commentary

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Peter Sagan
    Hey all,

Just commentary

Eurosport used to have live audio feed from their TV coverage on their website. But I don't think they have anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I think it was Radio Nice the guys were talking about yesterday as having good radio coverage, not sure if they meant live radio or just pre and post.

Michal Kwiatkowski
    ThisRegard wrote: »
    I think it was Radio Nice the guys were talking about yesterday as having good radio coverage, not sure if they meant live radio or just pre and post.

Radio Monte Carlo I think it was

That's the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

Michal Kwiatkowski
    Paddigol wrote: »
    Same as myself. Want to see him beaten by Bertie, but fair and square with no room for excuses. The mountains will be a lot less entertaining if Froome is out or out of contention and uninterested.

you have to laugh at the commentators constantly mentioning that Contador is 'back to his 2009' form.

Worrying for Froome, I agree that the mountains will be ****e without him. Far prefer him to Contador.

Michal Kwiatkowski
    Greipel and Kittel have both hit the deck on separate occasions, and splits are occuring. There'll be lots more of that today

Greipel and Kittel have both hit the deck on separate occasions, and splits are occuring. There'll be lots more of that today

If there is this much chaos on proper roads, imagine the major chaos on the cobbles...

Out of curiosity, how many of the riders in this years tour have ridden on cobbles in a racing environment?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Peter Sagan
    Spartacus has hit the deck. So has Tejay Van G. And Chavanel. And Kiriyenka.

Dropping everywhere, a group went down both sides of that roundabout.

Michal Kwiatkowski
    And Froome for his hat-trick

Getting close to abandoning I'd say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭me89

Froome down again

Advertisement