Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 day a week upper body workout

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭fungie

Mellor wrote: »
    I imagine he was refering to the other 9 people looking for the split

Fair enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

fungie wrote: »
    I was looking for programming for benching/rowing/pressing etc 3 days a week but without wrecking myself. Ill prob just stick to my 2 days a week

I'm no expert. But it's not rocket surgery either. I gave you an idea of a simple, easy to follow plan, that doesnt take up all your time and will results, on first page.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Squat Rack Curler

fungie wrote: »
    This thread has gotten a bit silly, I originally asked about it because im injured so cant squat, deadlift. Not a fan of split routines (ie back and biceps, tri's and back etc)

I was looking for programming for benching/rowing/pressing etc 3 days a week but without wrecking myself. Ill prob just stick to my 2 days a week

Pick full body routine with 3x a week frequency
    Take out leg exercises
    Add more volume if its too low/want to do more
    Profit

Advertisement