Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

friendlies

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

darrenmcc wrote: »
    I can speak to my lads about maybe sat 10th may or the week after?? Or is that to soon?

I'm guessing it would depend if there is an astro pitch available. Would split the cost 50/50 for ref and pitch of course. Would you guys be able to arrange both tho as I don't have any.contacts, if it's not to much trouble?

Thanks again

Darren

Yad have to talk to baldy conscience to see of it's doable before discussing dates lol

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭darrenmcc

mrDerek wrote: »
    Yad have to talk to baldy conscience to see of it's doable before discussing dates lol

Yeah yous can give me a shout if yous would be up for it and can get the go ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Baldy, aka Des frequents this forum a lot, I'm sure he'll get back to you in the next few days, if not myself and Derek will see him Tuesday at our game and we will have a word.

Baldy, aka Des frequents this forum a lot, I'm sure he'll get back to you in the next few days, if not myself and Derek will see him Tuesday at our game and we will have a word.

Yeah no worries

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Haven't had a chance to be on the forum for a while, will ask Des and get back to you, Jules

• Advertisement

Haven't had a chance to be on the forum for a while, will ask Des and get back to you, Jules

Cheers jules. Wasn't sure if the number I was given was the right one.

Any1 know if any of the other teams in the league have people on the forum?

Right looking forward to this match if we can get it arranged. We're not in any rush either, just eager lol

Thanks again

Cheers jules. Wasn't sure if the number I was given was the right one.

Any1 know if any of the other teams in the league have people on the forum?

Right looking forward to this match if we can get it arranged. We're not in any rush either, just eager lol

Thanks again

Alright lads, just wondering if there's any update on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Manager wasn't at the game tues mate :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Hi there,

Just to let you know, I'm the manager of the team here.

I think this is a great idea, and would love to see it happen, it's just my wife just had a new baby on monday, so I'm really busy with that at the moment, and don't have much or any time to be organising this kind of thing.

So that's why it might seem like there's a delay

Hi there,

Just to let you know, I'm the manager of the team here.

I think this is a great idea, and would love to see it happen, it's just my wife just had a new baby on monday, so I'm really busy with that at the moment, and don't have much or any time to be organising this kind of thing.

So that's why it might seem like there's a delay

No no worries at all!! Congrats on the new arrival.

Good to know yous are interested, I'll start putting our team together so we're in no rush.

Thanks again

• Advertisement

Lads, just to ask, if I was to try and find a pitch for a Sunday lunchtime, maybe 22nd June, would this be suitable for yous, or would July be best?

I'll try and get details on sone astro pitches we could use and let yous know the locations. I'd be guessing lucan/tallaght then southbound from there would be ok unless the astro yous already play on would be available?

Cheers again

Advertisement