Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Please Read** Match Tickets

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,037 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

with mod clearance

I have 4 heineken cup tickets, block 112, which id like to swap for amlin tickets?

if not four, a 2 for 2 swap would also be agreeable.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭msmx5

Also based on pc7's mod clearance...

I have 6 Heineken Cup final tickets in the 3rd row of upper East stand that I'm looking to to swap for Amlin Final tickets, if interested please PM.

Thanks!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Disappointing to see tweets this morning about a certain RFC president (who also happens to work for a sports travel co) selling South stand Amlin final tickets for €125 each :(

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Disappointing to see tweets this morning about a certain RFC president (who also happens to work for a sports travel co) selling South stand Amlin final tickets for €125 each :(

Email the club and let them know.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Email the club and let them know.

Have done so via their twitter account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

There are some Six Nations tickets available in Block 106 in the Aviva on Ticketmaster, all 3 games. I reckon they'll all be snapped up very fast but I grabbed some for each game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

There are some Six Nations tickets available in Block 106 in the Aviva on Ticketmaster, all 3 games. I reckon they'll all be snapped up very fast but I grabbed some for each game

Nice one! Managed to get 2 for scotland, but for Wales there are only 3 seats left and it won't let me just buy 2 as you can't leave single seats!!! damn ticketmaster!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 HBNH86

Anyone know of any tickets going for the big one on Feb 22nd? Heading over to collect the Triple Crown and wouldnt mind getting into the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

HBNH86 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any tickets going for the big one on Feb 22nd? Heading over to collect the Triple Crown and wouldnt mind getting into the game!

Also looking for them. Seems like it would be easier to find hens teeth!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 HBNH86

haha yeah, ur right. And if we beat Wales at the weekend they'll be even harder to get. Maybe a few pints beside the stadium will have to do!

Are you heading over?

• Advertisement

haha yeah, ur right. And if we beat Wales at the weekend they'll be even harder to get. Maybe a few pints beside the stadium will have to do!

Are you heading over?

Yep flights booked hoping we might just be lucky on the day!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

what are the chances of picking up tickets for this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭penybont exile

There'll be plenty around after this weekend ,,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

You reckon Scotland will beat England ??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

when are the italy tickets going to be released? their fans don't travel in big numbers

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

what are the chances of picking up tickets for this weekend?

I'd say very slim, but if the weather is rotten and you are in the usual suspect type pubs you might get lucky and pick one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭kala85

where would be the best place to find a ticket tomorrow if I went up to the match without a ticket and was looking around for one.

Where would be the best location to find one and a place where somebody would be if they were going to sell one off. Do you think that the chances of getting a ticket tomorrow are very very slim?

I know that I have gone to GAA matches in Croker and picked up one on the street a few times but I have never tried it yet for the rugby??

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ralphh

Does anyone know where I can get two tickets for the IreVsItaly game? I've heard some clubs still have tickets but can't find any.

Any help would be very welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,976 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

ralphh wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get two tickets for the IreVsItaly game? I've heard some clubs still have tickets but can't find any.

Any help would be very welcome!

Best to try Ticketmaster; the odd one or two pop up daily but it's literally the odd one or two. Clubs don't sell their tickets to the general public, and especially not to a stranger, so I would not advise trying this .

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ralphh

Ok great. Good to know. Thanks for that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

So England And Ireland won where will the tickets come from :D

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭JoeyDoh

Best bet of finding tickets for the France match? Myself and 3 of the lads are looking to head over for Bods swansong!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

France tickets on sale right now. I just got two.

http://www.ticketnet.fr/fr/liste/idlist/45/idtier/1493223

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

nc6000 wrote: »
    France tickets on sale right now. I just got two.

http://www.ticketnet.fr/fr/liste/idlist/45/idtier/1493223

Gent! Just got two.

Those are all sold out now. Delighted, thanks again nc6000.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Anyone know when the clubs will be getting there quotas for the games and how does it work do bigger clubs get more??

astonaidan wrote: »
    Anyone know when the clubs will be getting there quotas for the games and how does it work do bigger clubs get more??

Clubs got their quotas some time ago for the 6 nations games. It would make sense that bigger clubs get more but I don't know for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Blingy wrote: »
    Clubs got their quotas some time ago for the 6 nations games. It would make sense that bigger clubs get more but I don't know for sure.
    Why would it make sense for bigger clubs to get more tickets, wouldnt that logic mean people in Leinster/Munster would get more than Connaught

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

astonaidan wrote: »
    Why would it make sense for bigger clubs to get more tickets, wouldnt that logic mean people in Leinster/Munster would get more than Connaught

Clubs got allocation before Christmas and tickets come about 2 weeks before the match.

Clubs get a number of tickets based roughly on number of playing members / number of teams fielded. So in theory a club fielding AIL, J1-J5 and a women's team will get more than a club fielding one junior team.

Each club is entitled to a certain minimum number though.

Tickets not sold via clubs will be sent back to irfu and go on public sale.

The other tickets are distributed through supporters club, provinces and then to the irfu sponsors and players personal allocation.

• Advertisement

I also think tickets to clubs are based on previous years sales. So if a club sells its full allocation it won't have an issue getting that next year.

Advertisement