Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Couple of questions I hope you good people might be able to help me out with...

My 32 gig memory card is full now, I have an 8 gig card at home somewhere.

When changing memory cards do i have to power down the vita or just tap the power button to sleep it?
    Do i have to sign into psn evrytime i change memory cards?
    Thanks in advance & Merry xmas to you all

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Soul Sacrifice is all sorts of mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I finally got my Vita yesterday, with YS and Persona, between that and some new 3DS games, the poor PS4 will not get a look in for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Anyone else having issues connecting to PSN?? Trying to play killzone on vita but no joy (I've been playing fine since day 1)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭lertsnim

No issues here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Whats the deal with setting up multiple profiles on this? My OH is interested in playing LBP and Tearaway, but i want her to have her own saves and not use mine. Can it be done?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I ordered the new y's game off amazon,couldn't wait till its out in Feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

thorbarry wrote: »
    Whats the deal with setting up multiple profiles on this? My OH is interested in playing LBP and Tearaway, but i want her to have her own saves and not use mine. Can it be done?

You'd need another memory card I'd assume.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

tok9 wrote: »
    You'd need another memory card I'd assume.

Thats pretty ****ty. I thought it would be similar to the PS3 where you can set up different profiles :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

thorbarry wrote: »
    Thats pretty ****ty. I thought it would be similar to the PS3 where you can set up different profiles :confused:

No unfortunately, each card has it's own PSN user really.

• Advertisement

I ordered the new y's game off amazon,couldn't wait till its out in Feb.

Played a bit of it this morning, you will not be disappointed by it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭bombs away

Is YS: Memories of Celceta not out in Ireland till february, how are you getting it now?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bombs away wrote: »
    Is YS: Memories of Celceta not out in Ireland till february, how are you getting it now?

On amazon uk they have import copies or you could buy it vgp

bombs away wrote: »

Yeah got it from VGP earlier this month, was about €30, had been under the tree for the last 2 weeks, will get into it more when I finish Bravely Default.

Xenji wrote: »
    Yeah got it from VGP earlier this month, was about €30, had been under the tree for the last 2 weeks, will get into it more when I finish Bravely Default.

Omg 30 euro? Im not even gonna say what I payed amazon for it :o VGP kept declining my debit card :o

Omg 30 euro? Im not even gonna say what I payed amazon for it :o VGP kept declining my debit card :o

Never had that happen to me with them and have been using them for years, yeah picked YS and Persona 4 Golden for about €60.

Never had that happen to me with them and have been using them for years, yeah picked YS and Persona 4 Golden for about €60.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh feck sake,I should have used my o2 card :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Has anyone ordered a 32gb card from amazon and could tell me how long it takes to get in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

16 gb card got it for Xmas great little console really suprised at how much better it is than the PSP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

This post has been deleted.

16GB if it's the 10 game mega pack, there's nothing on the card you just get a psn code that allows you to download all the games when you like so you can use the memory for whatever you want.

I started Persona 4 Golden, really liking it so far, the first couple of hours are very exposition heavy but it works at getting you involved with the story and characters.

I just got an email saying I brought 1 month sub for music unlimited,has my account just been hacked?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

Has anyone played Silent Hill on the Vita? It looks okay to me but I've never played any of those games. I enjoyed SAW on PS3 and was told they're similar.

Is it like it, or worth getting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I just got an email saying I brought 1 month sub for music unlimited,has my account just been hacked?

Did you download the App?
    Maybe you have to cancel it after the free trial

Has anyone played Silent Hill on the Vita? It looks okay to me but I've never played any of those games. I enjoyed SAW on PS3 and was told they're similar.

Is it like it, or worth getting?

If u are talking about the psone version the controls are fiddly as ever but it still has a great atmosphere and as creepy as ever to play in a dark room with headphones on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

jaffusmax wrote: »
    If u are talking about the psone version the controls are fiddly as ever but it still has a great atmosphere and as creepy as ever to play in a dark room with headphones on!

The Book of Memories version (or whatever it's called) out for the Vita looks like a load of poo. Play the original PSOne version or the PSP game if it's in the store (it wasn't there the last time I checked). The PSP game was excellent.

For those out there that have finished Persona 4, how long did it take you?

For those out there that have finished Persona 4, how long did it take you?

http://http://www.howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=6974

Approx 80 hours!!!!!

I'm 13 hours in while trying to play my ps4! If the Mrs sees me she will think I'm a burglar I've been AWOL for a month!

jaffusmax wrote: »
    http://http://www.howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=6974

Approx 80 hours!!!!!

I'm 13 hours in while trying to play my ps4! If the Mrs sees me she will think I'm a burglar I've been AWOL for a month!

That means well over 100 hours for me then and the completionist in me :pac:

• Advertisement

That means well over 100 hours for me then and the completionist in me :pac:

The last JPRG I played was FF7 and gave them up after my memory card wiped on the last boss! Swore I'd never pump so much time into a game again here I am 16 years later pumping ever spare minute into Persona 4 and have pre ordered FF X HD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement