Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance U25

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Check www.4thelads.ie - usually the best in terms of car insurance for under 18s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Try the online quote system if you've 5 mins to spare, probably not as good as ringing, but you can do it after 10pm at night :P

Last quote i got online was for 5500 off axa and that was just third party! Definitly think you get get a better quote by phone

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

LawlessBoy wrote: »
    Last quote i got online was for 5500 off axa and that was just third party! Definitly think you get get a better quote by phone

5500 on the Renault?!

I got a quote for a MX-5 at 3900, Third Party, Fire & Theft.

My friend got a quote off FBD for a 1.9 Golf TDI at 2180! It's a ridiculous amount but compared to other quotes it's a bargain.

Advertisement