Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap Shop

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

the filters is working perfect. you may need the rubber piping. I will take it out on Saturday and post pics

• Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

I have a pink kissing gourami, 2 pearl danios, a plec and a bala shark looking for a new home.

Free to whoever wants them!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 freem

I have a pink kissing gourami, 2 pearl danios, a plec and a bala shark looking for a new home.

Free to whoever wants them!

Might be interested, Where abouts are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭fguinan

WIZE wrote: »
    the filters is working perfect. you may need the rubber piping. I will take it out on Saturday and post pics

Did you re-home the filter?

Anybody want
    a 3" male zebra danio,
    4" goldfish,
    2" orange barb
    or some plastic plants?
    Would swap for some guppies or mollies

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

I got two big pieces of coral rock would swap for silver dollar or pond sized goldfish

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

1 Juvenile female Cockatoo Apisto, free to good home, or I'll take some vals if you were thinning them out.

Would it be a good idea to put general area for swaps or freebies?
    Just an idea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

freem wrote: »
    Would it be a good idea to put general area for swaps or freebies?
    Just an idea

you mean like a swap thread?

fungun wrote: »
    you mean like a swap thread?

Sorry, general location would be better - no point replying for a guppy on the opposite side of the country - if you get my meaning

• Advertisement

Sorry, general location would be better - no point replying for a guppy on the opposite side of the country - if you get my meaning

I don't think we get enough traffic to warrant a separate thread for each region. Besides, if you look to the left you'll see what area I'm in. People who don't have their location in their profile just need to remember to put it in the post.

kylith wrote: »
    I don't think we get enough traffic to warrant a separate thread for each region. Besides, if you look to the left you'll see what area I'm in. People who don't have their location in their profile just need to remember to put it in the post.

A simple location in their post is exactly what Im trying to say - I use boards from my phone, most of the time when I go into someone's profile it still doesn't state location

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

thinking of rejigging my community planted tank a bit - so offering out an angel (white) and a v. peaceful gold gourami

Am going to keep it to cardinals/guppies/swords/mollies i think, so anything like that would be appreciated in return.

kylith wrote: »
    1 Juvenile female Cockatoo Apisto, free to good home, or I'll take some vals if you were thinning them out.

I'm starting to think that this is actually a juvenile male. The tail seems more lyrate than the female's, and it's missing the black front to the dorsal fin. It's only an inch long though, so it's kind of hard to tell at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I now have an empty 100L tank c/w gravel, glass cleaner, few other bits and bobs available....

I really really want to get an external filter suitable for a 200L tank.

Anybody want
    a 3" male zebra danio,
    4" goldfish,
    2" orange barb
    or some plastic plants?
    Would swap for some guppies or mollies

West-Wicklow area....

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭buzz

I am breaking down one of the south American cichlid tanks.

I have a pair of breeding severums. One large Golden male and a female green.
    Also an albino dwarf pleco and a black ghost knife fish. Pleco is 18 months old 2.5 inch, bgk fish is 6 months old and 6"

Id like the severums to go together as they have been together for 2 years. Male is quite big so would need a good size tank.
    Am looking for either coral for my marine tank or something new for the (will be) empty tank need to be low Ph so south American or equivalent
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭aniascor

One large fancy goldfish. Well taken care of - just grown far too large for my puny tank and I don't have the funds to replace the tank. I rehomed the other fish in the tank over a year ago and I'm afraid it's a boring lonely existence for this guy now.

7 angel fish for swap, sizes range from 1"to 3".
    Looking for anything suitable for community setup, livebearers preferred but anything considered. Thanks

West-wicklow area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Red_Dwarf

Anyone got red cherry shrimp?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Yep I have red cherrys and rillis, though at this stage I'm sure it's a mix :)

Yep I have red cherrys and rillis, though at this stage I'm sure it's a mix :)

Wanna do some Business?

Not sure what you need but have 5 pregnant guppies at the moment ready to burst if you wanna trade in the future

Im looking to get some Shrimps

Yeah sounds good to me. I guess first things first, where in the country are you? I'm north county dublin

next door in Kildare but i can driven to Dublin any weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

@toomanydogs: Would you be interested in swapping some Red Cherry shrimp for some Geophagus winemilleri fry?

Got a couple of giant vals if anyone's interested. Also a young male Triple Red Cockatoo Apisto. Would love an apple snail if anyone has any going.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

I need to get rid of about 10 swordtail males if anybody is interested. I can have them ready Tuesday or the following Monday (water change days) before dropping them off to the LFS.

peterk19 wrote: »
    @toomanydogs: Would you be interested in swapping some Red Cherry shrimp for some Geophagus winemilleri fry?

Sorry! Only seeing this now. I only keep nano fish in the tank with the shrimp, so cardinal tetras, galaxy rasporas and splash tetras. Would be afraid your lads would eat the rest, they look fab though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Sorry! Only seeing this now. I only keep nano fish in the tank with the shrimp, so cardinal tetras, galaxy rasporas and splash tetras. Would be afraid your lads would eat the rest, they look fab though

Ah no problem the Geophagus would eat them without noticing im just looking for a colony of shrimp for a nano tank im setting up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Anyone interested in:

4 Angels
    6 Congo Tetras
    8 Red Eye Tetras
    1 Pearl Gourami
    1 x Pleco

Advertisement