Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

Not exactly a huge saving but tesco black pepper marinade is 89 cent currently in Longford branch.

The Cajun one is also available in Longford and it's availale for around the 70 mark in the discontinued stock section in Athlone branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 shazbaz 100

Castlebar today tesco everyday value rectangular sleeping bag reduced to 3 euro 8cent , lunar 2 man tent reduced to 14euro and had some other higher quality sleeping bags reduced from 35 euro to 9 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Castlebar today tesco everyday value rectangular sleeping bag reduced to 3 euro 8cent , lunar 2 man tent reduced to 14euro and had some other higher quality sleeping bags reduced from 35 euro to 9 euro

Where in the store are they shazbaz?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

The small Tesco off the Square in Tralee has loads of 'Acrobrau Weisbier Dunkel' 500ml bottles for €1 from €2.99 in the fridge. Best before date of October 31st.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

Only wrote: »

I'd say there on the left as you go in after the mobile phone isle , might have a look myself .

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Woodpecker1

about 8 of them in Naas. Very handy for next year or even for the outdoor smokers at house party's

ypra.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭DermoMIO

CH3OH wrote: »
    http://img.tesco.ie/Groceries/pi/638/5034660519638/IDShot_225x225.jpg

These are reduced in Tesco from €6 to €4.50. Tesco claimed they were on sale at €12 .:eek: I hope nobody bought them

just went to try get myself this & the other tub in tesco camden st (dublin) both priced @ either €6.30 or €6 being advertised as half price, no sign of €4.50 price :mad:

hi they are at the top of the alcohol isle still have them was there today

I'd say there on the left as you go in after the mobile phone isle , might have a look myself .
    They are at the top of the alcohol isle mixed in with some reduced toys and a few red and black table lamps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    Would love to, lest they volley up.

I can't fault that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

about 8 of them in Naas. Very handy for next year or even for the outdoor smokers at house party's

ypra.jpg

Bought one of these in Balbriggan last week. Plenty left. Great price. Anyone know where to get cheap gas cylinders to match these? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,017 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Bought one of these in Balbriggan last week. Plenty left. Great price. Anyone know where to get cheap gas cylinders to match these? Thanks.
    Try Halfords or your local camping/outdoor shop.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

They are at the top of the alcohol isle mixed in with some reduced toys and a few red and black table lamps

was looking all over for them , thought they sold out , weird place for them up near drink isle. ill have a look tomorrow , thanks .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Maybe if you asked someone in Tesco to check the stock on the computer you might get the gas as well. They stocked loads of it early on in the year. May also be reduced if it is tucked away in a cage out in the store.

was looking all over for them , thought they sold out , weird place for them up near drink isle. ill have a look tomorrow , thanks .
    No problem it is a weird place alright but its reduction shelfs you cant really miss it the lamps are on the top shelf with a few toys on the lower ones hope they still have what your looking for they were still there yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Ordered 6 bottles of this wine @ €3 for home delivery today.
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255343382

Fingers crossed but could be mank anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Grawns wrote: »
    Ordered 6 bottles of this wine @ €3 for home delivery today.
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255343382

Fingers crossed but could be mank anyway!

Not a Cab fan, but that is normally about 8.50 when it is on 'half price sale'.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Saying unavailable now, might pop into a store to check, thanks for heads up op.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Tesco seem to have loads specials on wine at the minute. I got a bottle "The Pairing Collection" Salmon and Trout Sauvignon Blanc-Semillion for €5 yesterday (think it's normally around €12) and also JP Chenet Vin Blanc €5. Happy days :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

hi they are at the top of the alcohol isle still have them was there today

Looked today at lunchtime and they have lots of the lamps but tents are all gone and one sleeping bag left marked at just over €10 .. was thinking of picking up a tent but prob just as well as we don't really need one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Looked today at lunchtime and they have lots of the lamps but tents are all gone and one sleeping bag left marked at just over €10 .. was thinking of picking up a tent but prob just as well as we don't really need one

The Summer is not far away :D

We are in for a rough winter apparently. Those lights are perfect for power cuts and have a lovely heat of them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Frozen turkeys 4kg €11.49 3Kg €8.49

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Tesco Ballybrack, South County Dublin, this evening.

Samsung Galaxy Y - Tesco Mobile - €39.99

iy8c.jpg

Not too shabby, there's worse phones..

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fungums

Frozen turkeys 4kg €11.49 3Kg €8.49

where did you see this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Fungums wrote: »
    where did you see this?

Tesco Rush Co Dublin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Amalgam wrote: »
    Samsung Galaxy Y - Tesco Mobile - €39.99
    It's all stores and there's the Samsung Galaxy Pink
    you can buy it online too..y'know.. and get €20 off your first grocery order over €60

Castlebar tesco this evening technics 9 inch swivel portable dvd player with remote was 109 euro reduced to 28 euro only had two and i had one of them would make a great christmas pressie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Would the samsung galaxies be locked to tesco network? I'm guessing yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Yawns wrote: »
    Would the samsung galaxies be locked to tesco network? I'm guessing yes.

Yeah but you can unlock most phones fairly easily or buy a code online for extra few quid if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself. About €10 should get an unlocking code for most phones. Or you could ask on the android forum of boards, lots of helpful folk there to help/give advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement