Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    That's quite a net saving.

That's a nice pun you served there,we may stop now before the mods create a racket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

zerks wrote: »
    That's a nice pun you served there,we may stop now before the mods create a racket.

Would love to, lest they volley up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

They had loads of the 75% off frozen ribs in Tesco in Mahon. Also was 75% off the other frozen bbq stuff but was still marked at half price.
    The Tesco finest cooking chocolate previously mentioned in the thread was reduced this time at 52c for the dark and 99c for the white. There was empty shelf space for Casa di Mama pepperoni pizzas for 75c:( Was very sad about that one. Also empty shelf space where there was tesco own brand "ryelands" white chocolate/fruit and nut chocolate 200g for about 43c.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

fartyarse wrote: »
    Vaseline small tins of Rosy Lips, reduced from €2.15 to €0.53 in Tesco Ballybrack this evening. Loads there.

photo7.jpg.html

Nice in a weird way – reduced to 79c, Tesco Balbriggan
    Lip_Smacker_Coca_Cola_Biggy_Lip_Balm_Packaging_hi_res_478_514_76.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

5-loreal-paris-men-expert-.jpg

My husband always buys this cleanser so when I saw it included in a Christmas set I scanned it and when I saw it was 9.99 I bought it. Two days in, he thinks the moisturiser is equally great so I went back today and bought another one.

The contents alone cost close to 30 Euro

23.49 http://www.boots.ie/en/LOreal-Men-Expert-Hydra-Energetic-X-Treme-Turbo-Booster-Moisturiser-50ml_54837/

+ 7.99 http://www.boots.ie/en/LOreal-Men-Expert-Hydra-Energetic-X-Treme-Black-Charcoal-Face-Wash-150ml_1247532/

(I bought in Balbriggan but unfortunately it’s not on 3 for2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

I fear I'd start watching Grey's Anatomy if I bought that gift set! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Soarer wrote: »
    I fear I'd start watching Grey's Anatomy if I bought that gift set! ;)

Wouldn't you not 'think he's worth it' ;):D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Tesco Maynooth- price matching the local garages again (after a few weeks of being considerably above their petrol and diesel prices). Petrol 154.9, Diesel 144.9. Considering the Esso leaving Maynooth has the same prices- I think I know where my custom is going.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭CH3OH

IDShot_225x225.jpg

1.5 Kg Mccain Lightly Spiced Wedges

€ 4.99 each 2 for €4 valid from tomorrow (14/10/2013) until 4/11/2013

I spotted an ad on ITV for Tesco's toy sale,anybody know if it's on in Ireland too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

I spotted an ad on ITV for Tesco's toy sale,anybody know if it's on in Ireland too?

Yes . its been going on for a few days now. Got a few birthday presents at half price.

Half price Christmas shopping if you have a young one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I got Lets Rock and Learn Elmo http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sesame-Street-Lets-Rock-Learn/dp/B005DRB0KE/ref=sr_1_10?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1381877115&sr=1-10&keywords=elmo in Tesco in Cabra tonight for €16.99, it's currently on special offer on Amazon for £15.54. I didn't notice huge bargains in the toy section itself but they had selected toys beside the Christmas and Halloween items on the shelves at the back wall and they had good deals on those. Didn't note any other prices sorry, my Godson is an Elmo fan so that's an early Christmas present bought!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Some good deals here Zerks - http://www.heatonsstores.com/categories/Toys/1707000000

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Imperial leather shower gel is 66% extra free AND half price.

athtrasna wrote: »
    I got Lets Rock and Learn Elmo http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sesame-Street-Lets-Rock-Learn/dp/B005DRB0KE/ref=sr_1_10?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1381877115&sr=1-10&keywords=elmo in Tesco in Cabra tonight for €16.99, it's currently on special offer on Amazon for £15.54. I didn't notice huge bargains in the toy section itself but they had selected toys beside the Christmas and Halloween items on the shelves at the back wall and they had good deals on those. Didn't note any other prices sorry, my Godson is an Elmo fan so that's an early Christmas present bought!

It's €12.99 in Smyths Toys/Ken Blacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Picked up a 3 man tent in Cabra today reduced to €14, 2 man tents reduced to €11.75 (or there abouts!). They were on the toilet rolls aisle with some other bits. There were also some black messenger bags down to €3.50 which might make a stocking filler for a teen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Tesco pork ribs - chinese style are 75c 500gm
    thorntons premium box of chocolates red box are 1.99 handy for xmas
    be careful though the thorntons sweets could have a short date, ours had a date til march next year though
    pictures can be provided

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

[QUOTE=daytob;87077754]Tesco pork ribs - chinese style are 75c 500gm
    thorntons premium box of chocolates red box are 1.99 handy for xmas
    be careful though the thorntons sweets could have a short date, ours had a date til march next year though
    pictures can be provided[/QUOTE]

Don't expect to have a feed from the ribs, full of bones, just had 2 packs, still hungry but for €1.50 what do you expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Got 4 cans Guinness for a fiver in Tesco tonight

Lot of stores doing similar offers. Supervalue are doing 3 cans of Miller for 5 euro which is one can less than the last time they ran it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

They are doing Kopparberg naked apple 4 for €5 as well and scrumpy jack €1 down from €1.69.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭CH3OH

IDShot_225x225.jpg

These are reduced in Tesco from €6 to €4.50. Tesco claimed they were on sale at €12 .:eek: I hope nobody bought them

But Tesco are a bit sloppy with their advertising
    The image and product details are from last years pack size which contained 50 bars and was 723 g

The tub has shrunk this year to 45 bars and weighs in at 653 g

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Speaking of watching out in Tesco, my local one had Matua Sauvignon Blanc advertised on special (yellow stickered) for €10 the other day. It's always €7.99 in Aldi.

I like me some NZ wine so buy it every so often there. It's just ok but a lot more affordable than the wines I really like!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Speaking of watching out in Tesco, my local one had Matua Sauvignon Blanc advertised on special (yellow stickered) for €10 the other day. It's always €7.99 in Aldi.

I like me some NZ wine so buy it every so often there. It's just ok but a lot more affordable than the wines I really like!

The exact same wine ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,098 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Did anyone see what is on offer this week for the crazy prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Tesco Ballybrack are not advertising any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

i briefly saw comfort earlier but didnt look for anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

xXxkorixXx wrote: »
    i briefly saw comfort earlier but didnt look for anything else

Comfort concentrate 750ml. Was 2.69 now 1.25, but I didn't see the Crazy Price note with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 fulgencio

This weeks crazy prices are the cadburys tubs and another Halloween sweet tub. They have it on their Facebook

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

vicwatson wrote: »
    The exact same wine ?

Yep - the exact same wine. I was surprised because I thought all the wines in Aldi were made for them/cheapy ones not available elsewhere but I guess not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement