Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Isn't Steve suppose to be Craig's dad or was that storyline scrapped?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Why was Denis looking at Emilys for Rita. Did he think Norris kidnapped her?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Alice1

Twas loike he said Chucken, just in case she popped in there

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tina sobered up fast after downing vodka :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

A bird in the shape of an eagle? So it was an eagle then Rita

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

le la rat wrote: »

Have some compassion, she's just been confronted by the least intimidating gang that inhabits the red wreck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

le la rat wrote: »

That's exactly what I just said!!

Aaaagh, I looked quick and thought Sal's date was Pointless Paul....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

G'wan Sally :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Isn't Steve suppose to be Craig's dad or was that storyline scrapped?

No, she owned up to lying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭macjohn

Aparently Steve is to buy back the Rovers - AGAIN!
    and Liz is to return as the landlady - AGAIN!!
    groundhog day or what??

how many times can the same people buy and sell the same business?? totally daft!

Months ago wasnt there talk of Michelle behind the bar/running the rovers;
    later talks of her clashing with the lovely Liz

all coming together now!!!!

Ist vote for Michelle and Eva to run it!
    (actually I think I may have voted for this before!!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,156 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Have some compassion, she's just been confronted by the least intimidating gang that inhabits the red wreck.

I love how the hoodie brigade in Corrie are always balanced, boy, girl and a person of the tanned variety. Can't say we're stereotyping.

spurious wrote: »
    I love how the hoodie brigade in Corrie are always balanced, boy, girl and a person of the tanned variety. Can't say we're stereotyping.

Yes there is always terrific variety in these gangs, though I cant help but notice that those of Asian descent are never represented, maybe that's a demographic too far in Corries quest for equality.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Yes there is always terrific variety in these gangs, though I cant help but notice that those of Asian descent are never represented, maybe that's a demographic too far in Corries quest for equality.

has there after been anyone of asian descent on corrie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

...Seriously? Dev, Sunita, their kids, the other crazy one Dev was with...a few more I'd say.

Right I am terrible with names but please try to follow my haphazard descriptions. If you don't count Dev and his family then I do remember that girl who went off with that idiot boy in the hat who was friends with David and was dating Tina at the time.

Right I am terrible with names but please try to follow my haphazard descriptions. If you don't count Dev and his family then I do remember that girl who went off with that idiot boy in the hat who was friends with David and was dating Tina at the time.

ah thats right, they had the sham marriage so she could stay and ended up falling in love... his name was graham i think can't remember her's

ah thats right, they had the sham marriage so she could stay and ended up falling in love... his name was graham i think can't remember her's

After a spot of googling it turns out her name was Xin.

I actually really liked that storyline (in all its ridiculousness) I was chuffed he chose Xin over the ego-maniacal Tina too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Is Xin the new doctor in casualty? I thought she looked familiar, but maybe I'm mixing her up. Can only vaguely remember what Xin looked like :/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,845 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

After a spot of googling it turns out her name was Xin.

I actually really liked that storyline (in all its ridiculousness) I was chuffed he chose Xin over the ego-maniacal Tina too.

Best part of that storyline was that it was all Tina's idea in the first place :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Ann22 wrote: »
    Did y'all look at the dna results? I didn't though I don't know if I have the will power to resist much longer.

Me too :/

...Seriously? Dev, Sunita, their kids, the other crazy one Dev was with...a few more I'd say.

Vikram, I think he was called? He used be Steve's partner when they started Streetcabs. Hes living it up in the Dales these days...

Another character is set to disappear from our screens after actor suspended. Chris fountain is suspended after it was revealed he wrote a violent rap song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Vikram, I think he was called? He used be Steve's partner when they started Streetcabs. Hes living it up in the Dales these days...

Emmerdale, where Corrie stars go to die. Molly is the only one that I can think of who started off in Emmerdale and then transitioned to Corrie.

syklops wrote: »
    Emmerdale, where Corrie stars go to die. Molly is the only one that I can think of who started off in Emmerdale and then transitioned to Corrie.

And she only changed one letter in her name - Olly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

oops they did it again, twice in one week?

is this a media drive to get viewers or is it just two unfortunate accidents?

Scripts for three upcoming episodes of Coronation Street have reportedly been discovered on the street in Manchester.

According to The Sun, a walker discovered the bundle of scripts in the road near to the ITV studios at Salford Quays.

The scripts allegedly reveal the plots for three major upcoming episodes, including revealing a storyline about one character getting their comeuppance.
    http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a507266/coronation-street-scripts-found-in-the-street-big-storylines-leaked.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

syklops wrote: »

So we can hope for a Sammy Winward appearance on the cobbles then ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

MugMugs wrote: »
    So we can hope for a Sammy Winward appearance on the cobbles then ? :D

I had to google the name, yes lets hope so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Mayo Gurl wrote: »

I think Vikram was supposed to be Dev's cousin in Corrie. He lost all his familys money and Dev stepped in to buy the corner shop to help them out.

There is a high transfer rate between ITV soaps alright. What was the name of the character that Gaynor Faye ( Megan in E'Dale) played in Corrie? I know she died on the day of Ashely and Maxine's wedding but can't remember her name!!!

• Advertisement

Radio5 wrote: »
    I think Vikram was supposed to be Dev's cousin in Corrie. He lost all his familys money and Dev stepped in to buy the corner shop to help them out.

There is a high transfer rate between ITV soaps alright. What was the name of the character that Gaynor Faye ( Megan in E'Dale) played in Corrie? I know she died on the day of Ashely and Maxine's wedding but can't remember her name!!!

Judy Mallet!!! How that came to me I'll never know. I think she had twins after a long time trying and died in the back yard while hanging out clothes? Think she had a blood clot or something....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement