Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Nursing Results & Offers 2013.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 canon14

hi

never got added on that group on fb :((((

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ELC86

How is everyone feeling? I am so nervous & anxious for Thursday to come along, having restless nights, oh how I hate the wait game....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

ELC86 wrote: »
    How is everyone feeling? I am so nervous & anxious for Thursday to come along, having restless nights, oh how I hate the wait game....;)

same here:( nervous

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

canon14 wrote: »
    hi

never got added on that group on fb :((((

Did you not get added last night? :(

Countdown 10hrs........... Am the most impatient person on earth, hate waiting for anything lol.... But I want this badly too..

Til morning all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Sharon2013

Countdown 10hrs........... Am the most impatient person on earth, hate waiting for anything lol.... But I want this badly too..

Til morning all

Hey what you hopin to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 rosmantic

Im dreading the results being out ..... Im so so worried ill not get a place again :(

Sharon2013 wrote: »
    Hey what you hopin to get?

Am hoping for midwifery as first choice but will be happy even with general or children's nursing

rosmantic wrote: »
    Im dreading the results being out ..... Im so so worried ill not get a place again :(

I know the feeling, you're not alone 

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kayla1989

Anyone get an offer yet?

• Advertisement

kayla1989 wrote: »
    Anyone get an offer yet?

I haven't got any yet:(

I haven't got any yet:(

Wonder if there will be offers today? I hate this waiting game.

Anyone get an offer yet?

Nope no offers either :(

No offers :(

Was anyone lucky today? :( does anyone one if we will be included in any of the other rounds??

PucaMama wrote: »
    No offers :(

Are they really playing with us??? Ahhh pulling my hair out. No news as yet too checked 5 times already

If you didn't get an offer today you can still be offered a place in the next rounds. Next round is 19th of August and then 29th of August and there can be further offers after that too so don't give up hope yet.

Are offers posted at once or do they go up throughout the day?

could all the places just be gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

id say they all go up together in the morning

• Advertisement

I think they all go up at 6am. There'll be places in further rounds because people will defer, take other offers and have to give up their place for other reasons. People who got fetac offers today might be giving up places they got in round a so they'll become available too. It's far from over yet.

I didnt get an offer but got nothing in the post either is that how its done?

PucaMama wrote: »
    I didnt get an offer but got nothing in the post either is that how its done?

If you get an offer it will be on your cao account when you log in. I got a text aswel to tell me to log onto cao as I have an offer. I didn't receive a letter in the post until a week of so after the offer date.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lems

Just for anyone who is starting in NUIG this year,

http://www.nuigalway.ie/nursing-midwifery/Undergraduate/timetables.html

If you get an offer it will be on your cao account when you log in. I got a text aswel to tell me to log onto cao as I have an offer. I didn't receive a letter in the post until a week of so after the offer date.

no letters for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Sharon2013

Anyone goin dcu?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Clarelessly

Just wondering if anyone have heard about registration from their University's ? I've accepted my offer in Trinity but haven't had any correspondence with the nursing faculty, just got a thing for mature entrants. Does anyone know when to expect a letter from them ? Thanks

Just wondering if anyone have heard about registration from their University's ? I've accepted my offer in Trinity but haven't had any correspondence with the nursing faculty, just got a thing for mature entrants. Does anyone know when to expect a letter from them ? Thanks

Hi there, go on to tcd website . There is a link in it for nursing and download forms to choose your placements

Hi there, go on to tcd website . There is a link in it for nursing and download forms to choose your placements

Ill post link when i get home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Clarelessly

Ill post link when i get home

Thanks!

Is this the one you were going to post. http://www.tcd.ie/orientation/students/undergraduates/nursing-mature.php ?
    Went searching on the Trinity site and it come up, so Im happy I'll be able to choose which hospital and hoping I'll get my first choice.
    Im trying to get everything sorted ASAP , but its tough getting everything in order. Should we be starting the Garda Vetting process ourselves cha think ?

Advertisement