Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosanna Davison's reason for doing Playboy pics

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The right money can sway anybody .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

Its all about the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Pics...?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Did she not do this months and months ago? :confused:

Why is she bringing the shoot up again now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Women love a bit of attention.

And a bit of extra cash.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

She did it for the money, she just thinks too highly of herself to admit to flashing her tits for cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

kfallon wrote: »

The same reason she did the shoot in the first place. Attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

The money would be an element of course but she is maybe proud of her body and as the saying goes if you got it, flaunt it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

http://www.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/rosanna-davison-i-didnt-do-playboy-shoot-for-the-money-29224137.html

She said that she didn't do it for the wonga but didn't say what tempted her to bare all. Any psychologists out there to shed a little light on this phenonomen. Why do some women feel the need to expose themselves in this way. Exhibitionism or art or both?

She might have a complex about her looks/beauty and needs to show everyone how beautifull she is.

Either that or else shes just desperate for media attention and to be talked about.

Personally speaking,she doesnt do it for me.Too much make up and fake tan.:(

Did she get a boob job aswell??:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

She might have could have nothing. She was offered a paycheck to flash her baps and she duly obliged. No paycheck, no boobies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

Does she really expect anyone to believe money was not the reason, that girl is full of her own importance but if she is happy who cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Dafuq? this is what passes for a news story now? "I didnt do it for the money".. story doesnt go into actual reason.

ohh, she's an attention whore, that's why. Ireland's "you succeed because of who your daddy was" culture hasn't gone away I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I did it ' for the art ' **** doesn't cut with anybody .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Hoop66

She did it to try and impress me.

Does anyone actually care?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

It's all about the benjamins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

she did it for artistic reasons...

she can't use Crayons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭carrig2

Does anyone actually care?

Well said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

kfallon wrote: »

Is it not more likely that it's the reporter bringing it up again now as opposed to her?

Who cares why she did it.
    If she got loads of cash for taking her clothes off and having a few pictures taken I'd say good for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Personally I think that there is a bit of body fascism here. Show off what (in fashion terms) is judged a decent figure and kill two birds with the one stone. Getting teenagers to ogle over it and making other women feel insecure about their bodies. Lets face it, how many females have all day to spend preening in front of a mirror before hitting the town in a photogenic way.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Three Seasons

Personally I think that there is a bit of body fascism here. Show off what (in fashion terms) is judged a decent figure and kill two birds with the one stone. Getting teenagers to ogle over it and making other women feel insecure about their bodies. Lets face it, how many females have all day to spend preening in front of a mirror before hitting the town in a photogenic way.

If girls look at her and feel insecure that's their own personal problems, we can't all be expected to make our selves look terrible to make ugly people feel better.

If girls look at her and feel insecure that's their own personal problems, we can't all be expected to make our selves look terrible to make ugly people feel better.

Hello Gorgeous :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭frank reynolds

jaysus, they let anyone in playboy these days!

did she get the gee out or just the t!ts?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I thought she was supposed to bare "all" again for the US version of the mag?

This is just a rehash of the story from last year. I am disappoint

Will keep an eye out for the new pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

paddy147 wrote: »

Personally speaking,she doesnt do it for me.Too much make up and fake tan.:(

Did she get a boob job aswell??:pac:

Ja, ja und ja.

I've seen the pics in question - glossy, unnatural.....wouldn't do it for me at all. And the thing is, she'd be far better if she dropped the gack and there was less photo-shopping etc.

Just t!ts and bum not that I saw the pics

• Registered Users Posts: 7,834 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

isnt it obvious?

she did it to prove once and for all that she categorically did not have a boob job (which until just up to the shoot she kept proclaiming was the case).

Try buying a copy. €6.99, top shelf in all good newsagents.

But it was only available in Germany?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Or Google!

Advertisement