Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARMA 3 Alpha 5th March

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Purchased this and hopefully will actually get to play it..:)
    Many of the old Day-Z regulars on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

Blazer wrote: »
    Purchased this and hopefully will actually get to play it..:)
    Many of the old Day-Z regulars on it?

They all went to Gaellords.com

I still chuckle at the genius of that name, wonder who came up with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Dal Gais

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Alpha Lite keys, all 5,344 up on pastebin, most have been used, try one I guess

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Playing the Alpha from the start had been great. On the development branch, every time I play there's an improvement or something new.

Beta out about 2 weeks after E3. Some really cool content like large choppers, gunships and more apcs and trucks.

Then when the full game is out we get tanks, jets and the massive island, altis. They showed some of altis in the live stream yesterday. Looks amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

downloading Dev branch now to check out the new gear, hope peeps have been quick with the mission updates to include them , well this is a bohemia community so of course they will have.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Jaysis it just got hard, the LAV type things and attack choppers are lethal.

Advertisement