Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

luke ming flanagan facebook

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

deisedave wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/colcolmc
    Is that the Guard abusing Mick terrible speech coming from a member of our police force.

How do you know he's a Garda? I'd be shocked if he was tbh. Judging by some of the stuff he's tweeted; he's a complete retard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

How do you know he's a Garda? I'd be shocked if he was tbh. Judging by some of the stuff he's tweeted; he's a complete retard.

Could be undercover.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

That is indeed the account I was referring to earlier. I didn't want to post a link as it's clearly NSFW but another poster has taken the liberty.
    I don't believe it is a mock account. I think it's a real human being who happens to be a Garda in Limerick.
    I'm still shocked by the nature of the content.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

just bad timing by ming voicing what many would feel. i think maybe the guard giving him abuse might be feeling some sense of entitlement to do so after last weeks tragedy. If he is a guard as he is portraying he shouldn't be getting involved with online abuse at all. My own personal experience would be a guard who lived on our street where i grew up getting a bottle of wine or spirits to sort out tickets and the like, it was the done thing.
    tbf i dont really see the problem with anything that guard is posting, it's hardly abuse. just another professional worker in the internet age and i think he's entitled to his opinions.
    and like i said above he was probably reeling after the death of a colleague.

You know you replied to your own post in an oddly argumentative fashion? A suspcious person might think you have two accounts you use to stoke arguments and you forgot to log into the second one before responding.

As to the Ming comments, he has apologised for the comments and said he didn't believe the Gardaí were corrupt in general.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/luke-ming-flanagan-admits-atrocious-timing-after-calling-gardai-corrupt-3370478.html

It seems he was just upset that news of Clares drink driving got out. Such a shame he didn't show the same consideration for all the personal information she released on people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭The Road Runner

MagicSean wrote: »
    You know you replied to your own post in an oddly argumentative fashion? A suspcious person might think you have two accounts you use to stoke arguments and you forgot to log into the second one before responding.

Haha, a liar thinks everyone else is a liar ;) No i googled mings twitter after my first post to see who was abusing him and all i saw was the the guy who I quoted in my second one and didn't really think it was abuse and was updating my post. proably would have been clearer if i just edited my first post really.

looking at it now it does look odd tbf
    but why would i refer to myself as I if i did do that? mutiple personality disorder ?:D
    and like i said above he was probably reeling after the death of a colleague

lucky im not quick to be offended like some :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

A lot of his tweets from a while ago indicates his in the force but there is idiots in every profession, just surprised that someone who is in the force would be stupid enough to tweet that siht.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭HTML5!

Some of the Guards in this country seem to have been inspired to join the force by a serious lack of self confidence and general recognition in their adolescent years, hence the pettyness you sometimes encounter with some of these muppets. I know of two.

I'm not tarnishing all Guards with the same brush.

Be careful what you say or he might bate ya. ;)

http://kerryseyephotosales.photoshelter.com/image/I0000y.2rfRJ6vN4

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Wow.. I guess I stand corrected so!

You say you wouldn't expect any less from the Gardai.... I'm astounded that he managed to gain employment with them!

Just goes to show there are dicks in every walk of life. He's entitled to his stupid opinions just as much as anyone else is.

Wow.. I guess I stand corrected so!

You say you wouldn't expect any less from the Gardai.... I'm astounded that he managed to gain employment with them!

Just goes to show there are dicks in every walk of life. He's entitled to his stupid opinions just as much as anyone else is.

I think I may have been a bit OTT when I said I wouldn't expect less from all of them. I certainly wouldn't want to tarnish them all with the same brush.

• Advertisement

Haha it is him. Jesus. the new Lugs Brannigan. whatever about having a twitter account and defending your job like the guy on mings page, this fella is really taking the mick with some tha crap he was tweeting.

Haha it is him. Jesus. the new Lugs Brannigan. whatever about having a twitter account and defending your job like the guy on mings page, this fella is really taking the mick with some tha crap he was tweeting.

I'm really getting sick of you. 'The new lugs brannigan' How dare you. Have you got some evidence to prove that he thinks he's the new Lugs??? No I didn't think so. Go peddle your shiite somewhere else. Idiot :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

I'm really getting sick of you. 'The new lugs brannigan' How dare you. Have you got some evidence to prove that he thinks he's the new Lugs??? No I didn't think so. Go peddle your shiite somewhere else. Idiot :rolleyes:

We've found the troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Sock puppeting fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I am jack's tiny penis, er, ban hammer.

Advertisement