Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD Black Ops 2] News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,824 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Denny M wrote: »

Found this kinda funny, I'm assuming the two old guys are characters in the SP.

That was a complete wtf moment in the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

How are the shotguns? Especially the pump action?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Chavways wrote: »
    How are the shotguns? Especially the pump action?

Quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,494 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

jaysus what an intro!

• Advertisement

I'm loving the game to bits. But it has one or two flaws. The game stutters a tad on Xbox at points. And Snipers do need an accuracy nerf. Auto-aim + Non-existent sway is pretty darn crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Any bush wookies? Is it easy to stay off the radar?

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Any bush wookies? Is it easy to stay off the radar?

God no :P. You'll hear "Enemy UAV inbound." Every like 20 seconds, and ghost isn't unlocked until the last rank.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

haha! shweeeeeeeeeet

• Registered Users Posts: 53,885 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Soby wrote: »
    If your on the pc itself now check out http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri and search the game , and it will let you know

ugh waiting for my pc to come back is such a pain

Was hoping the laptop might play it but that's a big no

Fail
    CPU
    Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz
    You Have: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T2370 @ 1.73GHz

Fail
    Video Card
    Minimum: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB
    You Have: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Sold MW3 ages ago and was considering not getting this but finally caved in really wish i hadn't don't like it at all and just seem to be gone off Cod all together, Will give the Zombies a go and try get into it a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Sold MW3 ages ago and was considering not getting this but finally caved in really wish i hadn't don't like it at all and just seem to be gone off Cod all together, Will give the Zombies a go and try get into it a bit more.
    Same as myself, sold MW3 after a week and no I'm regretting buying this.
    I'm not even that bad at the game, I just don't know what it is.
    I'll give zombies a shot next time I'm on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭klose

This is fun!! Enjoying it a lot, however lots of explosions going off everywhere and recoil is pretty much zilch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Must resist urge to buy ANOTHER cod..... , maybe after hitman. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

This is fun!! Enjoying it a lot, however lots of explosions going off everywhere and recoil is pretty much zilch.

I like that there's no grenades for the first few seconds of the map, so long nade spamming on nuketown

They need to deploy a fix for the Xbox version of BO2, the menu's can freeze the game. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hightower1 wrote: »
    Must resist urge to buy ANOTHER cod..... , maybe after hitman. :D

I was going to het Hitman but dont think I will, it looks nothing like the others, one of the mags tore it to shreds, emphasis on getting to checkpoints and gunfights, feck that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Had absolutely no intention of buying it, first time I didnt follow any of the hype or info.

BUUUUTTTTTTT, bought it completely spur of the moment, loving it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    They need to deploy a fix for the Xbox version of BO2, the menu's can freeze the game. :confused:

Had to turn off my xbox twice cos of the freezing issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

krudler wrote: »
    I like that there's no grenades for the first few seconds of the map, so long nade spamming on nuketown

You must have tried spamming on nuketown to have found it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Had to turn off my xbox twice cos of the freezing issue.

hmm, mine is constantly freezing, it's a pain.

Anyone know if I've any chance of getting a refund due to this?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

my ps3 is freezing too :(

Might be connectivity issues. Not sure, but yeah it's a pain alright.

The SWAT-556 is my new favorite gun. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

4 hours after buying it, I regret it so much.

Possibly because of my Leaving Cert but mostly cause its terrible.

Hopefully Zombies is good, Ill give it a go tomorrow

The Quadrotor in the carepackage is great craic to mess around with but honestly, it's VERY cheaply made. The entire thing is semi plastic but mostly a foam material, was disappointed with the build but honestly, it look very nice, but the damn thing is really noisy. I think what would have made it a lot better is if you got a wrist pad like the in game model to fly it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Loving mp so far. Superb ranking system, brilliant level design, and the pick 10 system is such a step forward for the series. Virtually no lag either.

Loving it. Halo 4 placed on adverts.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Will be getting it a little later. Wanted to hold off for a bit as I was a tad cautious. But hearing Battlefield playing friends and/or Youtubers comment quite positively about BOPS2 so far has me at ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Dont know if this has been posted before, but look

FXqwK.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Had to get the game from Smyths for €23 after trading in FIFA and Black Ops. Only place I could get the Nuketown included edition, although I didn't check Xtra Vision nor Gamestop in Tallaght as I wasn't arsed with waiting on either to open.

Considering the usual postive overreaction that comes with CoD on opening day/week, found Chris Smoove's vid interesting as he's someone who isn't a sheep with regards to gaming. Very much goes against the grain in his thoughts so far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

So what do people think??

It seems that lag compensation returns with a vengeance for people with good internet :(

Any game I have been host it is unplayable. I can empty a whole clip into somebody and nothing and they are getting instant kills and kills through walls etc. The gun will just not aim when I am host. I am going from games where I am not host I am getting 2.5kd to 0.6 when I am host. The only kills I get is when somebody is facing the other direction and not moving.

I am getting host much more then usual for some reason with this game. When I am not host I do not have these issues. I also keep getting matched with American lobbys and getting host. It makes no sense except maybe its just the just the number of Americans online. It seems every game I go into the host quits and I get host :mad:

I am sure it will settle down a bit. I just wish Activision would give dedicated servers for this game. Same ****e at launch every year.

Apart from that it is a great game and I am looking forward getting stuck into it. Its one issue but it is a huge issue for me. I have been playing Halo 4 since launch and have not had a single issue with lag compensation or hit detection. Just seems less laggy bull**** kills and more skill based. Hard to tell which one I will play more in the future but I will keep both.

Domination is ****ing hectic in this game. Very hard to cap B unless you are playing as a team. Especially that map with the town square. I love the way domination is split into two rounds now. FFA is mental as usual.

Advertisement