Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

What was the "joke" Finn and Maeve? Went over my head.
    They were slagging his suit before he came in and then made loadsa 'suit' references. Is the rota 'suitable', Sean will take a law 'suit' against us, will that 'suit' everyone..........
    Funny ? Ah, ya had to be there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

jos28 wrote: »
    They were slagging his suit before he came in and then made loadsa 'suit' references. Is the rota 'suitable', Sean will take a law 'suit' against us, will that 'suit' everyone..........

Thought it was well done, Meave is well suited to Finn with her childish carry on and party ways.

Nice try Neil, nearly got it.

twirlagig wrote: »
    I might do just that myself! :D

please do it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I honestly thought Neil was cute from the start, he is looking well. I'm going to have to start using my brain again now after watching that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 silvertree50

Ah right.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

tajd wrote: »
    twirlagig wrote: »
    scaled.php?server=689&filename=peteking.jpg&res=landing

Fave soap moment in a LONG time!!! Go on Pete!!! :D

im so tempted to make this my labtop wallpaper :D

LAPTOP! but yea great line .... no-one mentioned Cass's great "Baldy" putdown to Keith.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

sffc wrote: »
    LAPTOP! but yea great line .... no-one mentioned Cass's great "Baldy" putdown to Keith.
    what did he say to him? It is surely better the lame suit joke

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Keith said your tyre is bald to Cass, Cass said not half as bald as you :D something along those lines

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

'Sitcom' style humour, gripping Lucy storyline, affair after affair. Is there no end to the FC writers talents and by end I mean beginning

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Please allow someone to do something about Lucy!

• Advertisement

sffc wrote: »

im sorry but we have to get rid of that bitch is the greatest soap line ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

I didnt like Neil when he came in but im starting to warm to him now:cool: hes actually quite allright ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 honeybunny1984

i was only thinking the same, when he first came in with the whole swagger thing going on i really didn't think much of him but yeah i've warmed to him now too...i think it was when he said "so your sayin' i have to choose between a night with Sash or..a night on de hash" thats was class so he's in my good books now LOL :D

ye'know whats buggin' me, Damien...whos ma was regularly beaten and subsequently murdered by his woman beating scumbag father, not to mention the whole Suzanne storyline...is still friends (lunch buddies even) with Pete? its just stupid and so unbelievable! he implied (didn't he?) that he believes Lucy...well if so surely he'd he up in arms over it thinking of his poor Ma but if he believed Pete then without a doubt he'd be fighting his corner tooth and nail, after all he knows what its like to be accused of knocking women about. he certainly wouldn't be sitting on the side lines with this its too close to his heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

cloptrop wrote: »
    I think Pete should go with orla now . Feck Delores the doubting Thomas.
    And why hasnt Damo got a bird yet . Hes one of the few builders left in Ireland still making de money .
    He should be knocking on every backdoor from carrickstown to the artane garage .
    I think the writers are waiting for a Suzanne return and the two of them to get back together . As if damo would touch the prawn Doyle.

Surprised Orla hasnt tried Damo yet now he has some cash :p

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

I would guess Niamh's weight being around 21 stone :(

She's nowhere near 21 stone ffs.

I hope Lucy really loses it and knocks off a few characters. Louis should be on the top of the list, then Damien (the contrary bollocks) and then Dermot (the total fúcking drip).

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Surely someone would have overheard the way Lucy speaks to Neil and Pete by now :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

We love to hate them, don't we :rolleyes:

220841.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Surely someone would have overheard the way Lucy speaks to Neil and Pete by now :rolleyes:

Speaking of the way Carrigstown residents speak, lsn't it gratifying that no matter how charged any situation or confrontation becomes, no one resorts to gutter language!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Hitchens wrote: »
    Speaking of the way Carrigstown residents speak, lsn't it gratifying that no matter how charged any situation or confrontation becomes, no one resorts to gutter language!:)

Except Pete.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

gogglebok wrote: »
    Except Pete.

and I ve definatly heard bela and charlie say 'bleedin' a lot

and Jo says 'flip' and 'flipping'

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

The guy who plays Sean in FC was pictured at Alan Ryan's funeral.

'Tis in todays Sunday World

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Really?

Did they make a issue of it or did you just spot him in pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Temaz wrote: »

"normally he assoicates with celebs and actors but last weekend he was amongst hardened terrorists and thugs" was the jist of the article!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

dave1982 wrote: »
    Really?

Did they make a issue of it or did you just spot him in pic?

They mentioned him in the article.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

For some reason no one ever seems to be around when she does that:rolleyes:

Temaz wrote: »

They were members of the same gym apparently and Seán (aka Ryan Andrews) is from Donaghmede afaik

Anyone see Jo on the People's Award ceremony last night, she looked extremely well, definitely not a fat tart.

42148123.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She's looking well actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

jo ALWAYS looked well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Lucy..i could kill her..what a bitch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement