Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,943 ✭✭✭✭walshb

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rachel is the worst

One of the worst long time tv actors I have ever seen. Does not at all improve with time or practice. I guess she inherited it from her grandmother, Rita!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

dave1982 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s95/fair-city/

Its coming to a head with Lucy, theres me hoping they would drag it out till Christmas day

Cant wait for Lucy to be caught out poor Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Cant wait for Lucy to be caught out poor Pete

Next Thursday sounds hilarious. No word yet of when Renee will make her return?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

I cannot understand why Rachel is still hanging around with Charlotte, who falsely accused her of letting Carol's baby fall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Thought Pete was going to break out with "Dublin can be Heaven" there........

Please don't draw a picture Charlotte!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

the lucy story is getting ridiculous!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

When Lucy goes schizo, I hope she doesn't kill Pete. I quite like Pete and Dolores together. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    When Lucy goes schizo, I hope she doesn't kill Pete. I quite like Pete and Dolores together. :p
    Whaddya mean when she goes psycho? :pac: She's gone all the way up to 11 on the dial already.

I'd say she'll poison Pete just before he's due to marry Delores. At a guess the wedding will be on Christmas Eve.
    Cue Dolores heartbroken and Lucy around to "offer support and comfort".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

I'd guess Lucy will accuse Pete of a sexual assault.

I can see Lucy drugging Dolores making her ill and locking her in the flat all for herself

I dont see what Chazzo or Rachel see in the turd Graham

Have Neasa and Finn gave up working in the Station?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

From a car salesman garage owner to going round with a silly vacant grin on his face dreaming about making it In the music industry in half a day...what the hell is happening to Fair City!

I thought Paul's mid-life crisis happened a few years ago when he went from working with computer software to selling cars?!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,377 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Zumo goes into a pub and orders a pint of milk, couldn't he have got that at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Zumo goes into a pub and orders a pint of milk, couldn't he have got that at home.

He always seems to drink milk...it's an odd one!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,943 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Yeah, and it was one of those transparent cartons under the table; probably roasting warm!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Have Neasa and Finn gave up working in the Station?

Yeah, what happened to the Neasa/Finn storyline anyway - I know he turned her down a while back but I thought deep down he still liked her but nothing has happened since - that was about 6 months ago. I hate they way they just abandon storylines sometimes:mad:

It'd be no harm to see a bit more of Finn like - he's a hottie:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hi folks, was on an extended holiday.
    Whats with the bad blood between lucy and pete?

It wasnt even a full pint either :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I cant understand why Pete doesnt secretly record Lucy ( maybe on his phone ) when he is alone with her. He could easily hide it so she wouldnt know she was being recorded. Then Dolores would know that she is a psycho. Also, I think Dolores is too gullible and believes everything that Lucy tells her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

max life wrote: »
    I cant understand why Pete doesnt secretly record Lucy ( maybe on his phone ) when he is alone with her.
    I wouldn't worry about it. It's a soap so we know she's going to get caught eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

It wasnt even a full pint either :p
    I noticed that too and no ice in the glass, Yuk !

max life wrote: »
    I cant understand why Pete doesnt secretly record Lucy ( maybe on his phone ) when he is alone with her. He could easily hide it so she wouldnt know she was being recorded. Then Dolores would know that she is a psycho. Also, I think Dolores is too gullible and believes everything that Lucy tells her.
    That's exactly what I thought last night, so easy to hit the record button. But then they couldn't drag it out for months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I wonder if Lucy will end up murdering someone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

walshb wrote: »
    Yeah, and it was one of those transparent cartons under the table; probably roasting warm!
    I am really sad for admitting this but I totally was thinking the same thing, and I noticed that there was no condensation type thing on the glass like there is when something cold goes into it. Prop central, digging into the holes in Fair City!

why buy a vodka when you can get it at home i go to the pub with friends and i order a coke 7-up i dont drink either does zumo im guessing

zumo should be a gay character be good storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

zumo should be a gay character be good storyline

Would love if he was gay - he has never had a girlfriend has he and I think him and Lana/Lara were just friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

When is the fat tart back?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

MJ23 wrote: »
    When is the fat tart back?

I never want to see that fat tart again!

Dermish is a new man without her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

deelite wrote: »
    Would love if he was gay - he has never had a girlfriend has he and I think him and Lana/Lara were just friends.

So many jokes if he was, is that a milk moustache or...

Lucy's meddling in Pete and Dolores' relationship is about to go to up another level this Sunday when she finds out they are now engaged.
    Determined to wreck their happiness she continues to drip poison in Wayne's ear about Pete which drives him to beg his mam not to get married. Wayne is so tightly wrapped around Lucy's little finger at this stage that he believes every bad word she utters about Pete.
    So much so, that Wayne is ready to put up a fight for his mother, as actor Victor Burke explains to RTÉ Ten "Wayne is genuinely concerned for his mother and feels protective. Lucy has convinced him that Pete is just after Dolores' money and a lazybones and a liar. If I were in Wayne's shoes, I'd kick his ass. The way things are going, Wayne just may do that."
    But Dolores is having none of Lucy and Wayne's accusations and all hell is set to break loose when Wayne tries to issue an ultimatum to Pete. The fire is further flamed when Pete's son Neil finds out about the bad feeling and squares up to Wayne warning him to back off or else.
    Upset with all the drama surrounding what should be a happy time Dolores makes a decision that is set to have huge repercussions for the Carrigstown resident.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

eternal wrote: »
    I am really sad for admitting this but I totally was thinking the same thing, and I noticed that there was no condensation type thing on the glass like there is when something cold goes into it. Prop central, digging into the holes in Fair City!

Zumo didn't even drink any of it; they probably poured it back in the bottle and returned it to the RTÉ canteen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Lucy's meddling in Pete and Dolores' relationship is about to go to up another level this Sunday when she finds out they are now engaged.
    Determined to wreck their happiness she continues to drip poison in Wayne's ear about Pete which drives him to beg his mam not to get married. Wayne is so tightly wrapped around Lucy's little finger at this stage that he believes every bad word she utters about Pete.
    So much so, that Wayne is ready to put up a fight for his mother, as actor Victor Burke explains to RTÉ Ten "Wayne is genuinely concerned for his mother and feels protective. Lucy has convinced him that Pete is just after Dolores' money and a lazybones and a liar. If I were in Wayne's shoes, I'd kick his ass. The way things are going, Wayne just may do that."
    But Dolores is having none of Lucy and Wayne's accusations and all hell is set to break loose when Wayne tries to issue an ultimatum to Pete. The fire is further flamed when Pete's son Neil finds out about the bad feeling and squares up to Wayne warning him to back off or else.
    Upset with all the drama surrounding what should be a happy time Dolores makes a decision that is set to have huge repercussions for the Carrigstown resident.

Soooooooooooo............................Doe tells Lucy she must move out. This makes Lucy crazier than normal and she goes on a mission to take Pete out?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement