Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Thanks for the reminder, forgot about it! It says we need to register a team of 6 before 3 Aug. Who's in? (we can always have 2 teams if lots of people are interested)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

I'll brave the traffic and chaos for this. Count moi in

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

Just need one more and we're good to go!

Quiz tonight? I will actually turn up this week

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Me too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Sorry it's late notice but we're bailing tonight. Should be there next week (Olympics allowing).

article-1343055198635-13DA4A40000005DC-630074_636x514.jpg

Tom Daley's Budgie Smugglers win the gold at the NLT!! :)

Thanks for the reminder, forgot about it! It says we need to register a team of 6 before 3 Aug. Who's in? (we can always have 2 teams if lots of people are interested)
    serrity wrote: »
    Just need one more and we're good to go!

Almost time to submit our team. Who wants to be No6?

Maybe we should just register and if someone else wants to turn up on the day we add their name.

Who wants to be captain (and submit the form?)

/beinglazy

• Advertisement

Maybe we should just register and if someone else wants to turn up on the day we add their name.

Who wants to be captain (and submit the form?)

/beinglazy

Done!

We're Team Discovery Channel.

Argh... they just got back to me, the quiz has been moved to Tuesday 14th because of the Olympics (unnecessary IMO with how quiet it is) - everyone still in?

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

serrity wrote: »
    Argh... they just got back to me, the quiz has been moved to Tuesday 14th because of the Olympics (unnecessary IMO with how quiet it is) - everyone still in?

I'm now in! (if there's still space)

I don’t think that I can do it anymore, or if I can then I will be late.

Should still be OK for this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Tues 14th actually works out well for me. So I'm still in

[Edit: Actually, wait. That's the week later. Hmmm. Should still be good]

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

So, quiz tonight?

Indubitably.

I'm in!

Sorry guys, off to Hyde Park for some Olympic-ing.

Do a Katie Taylor on them!

• Advertisement

Do a Katie Taylor on them!

taylorsnot.gif

knock the snot out of the competition?

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Choccie Lover

Hey, if ye are stuck for a person on the 14th, let me know ......... I've been threatening to take part in a quiz for a long time and maybe it's about time I did so :-)

Hey, if ye are stuck for a person on the 14th, let me know ......... I've been threatening to take part in a quiz for a long time and maybe it's about time I did so :-)

Okay, I've confirmed our attendance at the Camden quiz on the 14th. Going through the posts above I think this is our team:

1. serrity
    2. silvervixen84
    3. reekwind
    4. choccielover
    5. exiledelbows
    6. Mrs exiledelbows said she'd be interested, too

So is everyone still in? And does anyone want to start a subs bench/second team?

What about Scarinae?

What about Scarinae?

She said she couldn't do it after the date changed... I think?

Alas, I can't do this Tuesday! Which is a shame, because I love a good quiz and I haven't seen Mrs exiledelbows for ages

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Warm-up quiz in the NTL on Monday?

Warm-up quiz in the NTL on Monday?

Yep!

suggestion for quiz name for tonight (ripped from another thread and will need to be edited down)

I have to admit, the London Olympics has completely changed my perception of Britain.

Prior to the Olympics, I thought they were crap at sport but good at music.

• Advertisement

^ :D

I’m afraid I won’t make the quiz this week, far too busy in work :( There is talk of working over the weekend, which is something I do NOT want to happen, so I’d prefer to work stupidly long days during the week instead

Advertisement