Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samantha Brick: Women should spy on their husbands

Options
  • 10-07-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭

The troll returns.

EDIT: This is in relation to Jamie Oliver's missus saying she checks all his personal stuff to make sure he ain't up to no good.

Source: Telegraph
    Telegraph wrote:
    Miss Brick said she regularly confronted her husband Pascal over numbers she didn't recognise or personal emails because she did not trust other women.
    The journalist, who faced public humiliation after claiming women were jealous of her beauty, said snooping on her partner "protected her marriage".

Writing in the Daily Mail, she said: "For, as far as I'm concerned, my husband's emails, voicemails and texts aren't just his business — they're mine, too. I read, listen and check all of them daily. And I don't mind admitting that I open his post, too."

She denied she and Jools Oliver were insecure housewives following an interview in which the wife of the TV chef said she checked his emails, Twitter account and phone.

I'd be pretty livid if I found my GF checking all my stuff or demanding I answer to her about things like these like I'm her child. I'd imagine the same from her if I went snooping about her accounts and phone.

Can a relationship have a stable future if this was an unwritten rule for a couple, having access to all of their private affairs to make sure they're not doing the dirt on you?

In my case, we tell each other if our ex's get in contact with us because we usually get a chuckle at their not-so-subtle texts / emails of wanting to hook up again.

So, does anyone check up on their partner's stuff and snoop around (beyond their knickers drawer, anyway...........or if you're one who likes to go through your man's jocks :pac:)

Is it right to go through your partner's accounts / email / phone? 85 votes

Yes, I demand to know everything.
    0% 0 votes
    No, I trust them / The threats of murder keep them at bay
    7% 6 votes
    Atari X-Station 360 DS
    92% 79 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Checking/snooping on your partner would have more got to do with your own insecurities than anything else.One must have trust in any solid relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Green Diesel

Sounds like she judges everyone based on her own insecurities.

Or she's just looking for more attention.

Probably the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

if she was the most beautiful women in the world then why would she need to be checking.

feel sorry for her, she's either totally deluded or completely insecure

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

If I was her husband I'd be checking her gee......with me foot!

What a fooking clitbag! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yet more evidence that this woman is unwell and in serious need of psychological help.

The media should be ashamed of themselves for encouraging her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

freyners wrote: »
    if she was the most beautiful women in the world then why would she need to be checking.

She's certainly deluded about her looks. I mean, she's not ugly, but she's a plain Jane with a face that you wouldn't look twice at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

Bunny Boiler :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I usually try to reply in a somewhat sensical way but I got nothing this time.

Samantha Brick is a dope. What's the point of a relationship without trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

seamus wrote: »
    Yet more evidence that this woman is unwell and in serious need of psychological help.

Lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,979 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

seamus wrote: »

She's laughing all the way to the bank, I wish I could make money when I talk sh1t all day long.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

you're probably the cheat if you're that insecure.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

Samantha Brick must be delighted that people have finally stopped hating her for being beautiful.

Now they just hate her for being a cunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

With such a "hottie" for a wife, who could ever want to look at other women :enormousrolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

freyners wrote: »

She's making a fair few bob from it in any case.. typical media whore imo. I doubt she believes the stuff she says herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Had to google a picture of her....Christ!

Talk about the epitome of average/decent enough looking!

I mention this because the first result from google was her on the 'downside to looking pretty'.

She's clearly mental and needs help. Being suspicious like that is unhealthy and no way to go through life.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

can this waste of space ever just fcuk off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

she was on This Morning a week ago saying 50 Shades of Grey was promoting abuse to women and that it is disgusting and derogatory to write a book about sex.
    she's a blatant troll, and the media are troll feeders!

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ciaranmac

MetalDog wrote: »
    Now they just hate her for being a cunt.
    FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

kfallon wrote: »
    If I was her husband I'd be checking her gee......with me foot!

What a fooking clitbag! :rolleyes:

I agree....but I'd probably use someone else's foot. I would't touch it even as a dare.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

She's only seeking attention. Someone as beautiful as her would never have to worry about their husband playing away from home.

• Advertisement

Why are the poll results hidden?
    What have you got to hide OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

I demand to know everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

That doggy needs to be put down.

Delusional aul hag.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

emzolita wrote: »
    she was on This Morning a week ago saying 50 Shades of Grey was promoting abuse to women and that it is disgusting and derogatory to write a book about sex.
    she's a blatant troll, and the media are troll feeders!

Still a better love story than Twilight. :D

As for Brick, the Celebrity big brother house beckons . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fentdog84

I think a little bit of snooping or jealousy is ok in a marriage/relationship. It lets the other person know you care and that your watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

That doggy needs to be put down.

Oh ffs now I'm singing, "How much is that doggy in the window?" to myself....thanks for that :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

kfallon wrote:
    Oh ffs now I'm singing, "How much is that doggy in the window?" to myself....thanks for that :mad:

:D Your mind is odd.

You're very welcome though!

"......the one with the waggley tail. Woof woof"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Yea, my bad.

Can a mod change it, purty please?

Results so far
    Yes, I demand to know everything. - 3

No, I trust them / The threats of murder keep them at bay - 28

Atari X-Station 360 DS - 13

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭KenSwee

Hey the Poll is hidden. What's the story?

On the subject, to be honest, I don't mind if my wife looks through my emails and stuff but she dosen't bother. All broing crap there :).
    But I agree it's totally wrong to spy on anybody if they decide to keep their stuff private.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

She's the most beautiful woman in the world. I won't hear a word against her.

She's almost as beautiful as Kerry Katona - but she's not of this world, she's an angel so Samantha still retains her title.

Wow, I think I've actually broken my sarcasm gland with this post!

Advertisement