Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,468 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

It sure is, Duck :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

Silly rain, I wanted to sit outside and read a bit today! Torn between having an omelette or beans on toast, I'll probably plump for beans on toast for minimal effort though :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Kiera wrote: »

Scumbags. Next time hold the concert in the middle of nowhere and gas them.

WinterSong wrote: »
    Silly rain, I wanted to sit outside and read a bit today! Torn between having an omelette or beans on toast, I'll probably plump for beans on toast for minimal effort though :p

Omelette's only take a few mins tho and fill you up for the day. I love weekends, i have an omelette each morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Scumbags.

Omelette's only take a few mins tho and fill you up for the day. I love weekends, i have an omelette each morning :)

This is true. And I have bacon and onion, bacon, onion and cheese omelette is one of the most comforting dishes in the world :D Nomnomnom!

WinterSong wrote: »
    This is true. And I have bacon and onion, bacon, onion and cheese omelette is one of the most comforting dishes in the world :D Nomnomnom!

Oh yum! I've just got eggs and its raining so i'll have to have a plain one. I'm not in any way jealous of you right now :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Beans on toast for us:)

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Omelette and tea for brekkie here, then out for a run. Feck off rain.

• Advertisement

Oh yum! I've just got eggs and its raining so i'll have to have a plain one. I'm not in any way jealous of you right now :P

Turns out we have no eggs so beans on toast it was! Beans on toast with a bit of cheese is delicious :) Between the two of us we could have made a few bacon, onion and cheese omelettes, damn! :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

boiled eggs, a bagel and cup of tea :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

We're getting a new kitchen in and have no kitchen so I could only have toast. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

krudler wrote: »
    haw haw! I hate that place on a Saturday, its grand during the week when its free and quieter, paying 12 quid is painful to get in there.

did some guy just make a move on you?

I stepped on is foot or something so I turned around the apologise and he jumped me! As in, my friend had to remove him from my face like.

Pink lady apples from the fridge = heaven :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Want pineapple. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I stepped on is foot or something so I turned around the apologise and he jumped me! As in, my friend had to remove him from my face like.

not something I'd tell the boy about then, not your fault just some drunken twat

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm falling in love with the kitten, apparently she is named Saber. Must post a video of her playing with the small coloured ball, really funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Banana pancakes for brunch, yum! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I'm falling in love with the kitten, apparently she is named Saber. Must post a video of her playing with the small coloured ball, really funny!

What did I tell ya! Yay! :D

• Advertisement

Acoshla wrote: »
    Aren't you from Tuam?? Or have I got that wrong?

But yeah Muffin city centre prices would be much higher than town prices, if it looks too good to be true then it probably is!
    If he's from Tuam then that's the biggest case of 'Pot Kettle Black' I've ever come across in my life :D

Mumble mumble.

Foiled again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

I had scrambled eggs on brown bread and a pot of tea :)

My Tolerence for religious discussion has seriously diminished. Walked in on my parents talking about priests and the creationist museums and couldn't answer their question without sounding cruel so I walked out. Can only smile and nod for so long....

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

What did I tell ya! Yay! :D

:D Very hard not to when she looks like this!

212247.JPG

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

:D Very hard not to when she looks like this!
    Ooooh, she's gorgeous!! :)
    It's very hard not to find kittens adorable- as you have found out, mwa-haha!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

kate.m wrote: »
    I had scrambled eggs on brown bread and a pot of tea :)

My Tolerence for religious discussion has seriously diminished. Walked in on my parents talking about priests and the creationist museums and couldn't answer their question without sounding cruel so I walked out. Can only smile and nod for so long....

creationists make my brain hurt. "the earth is only 6000 years old dontchaknow!" its not. we know its not. stop being stupid. people didnt ride around on saddled dinosaurs.

although I wish we could :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Feels like I haven't been around in ages. Started the 9-5 work thing and that has me kept super busy.
    Luvin' the work but finding it a very different situation to college obviously.

Learning slowly that at work you don't necessarily have friends, rather you have colleagues. Miss college friends desperately:(

Hope all you loungers are doing well. I've probably missed loads but it would take me a month or 2 to read thru all the posts:eek:, You guys can talk!

Learning slowly that at work you don't necessarily have friends, rather you have colleagues. Miss college friends desperately:(

Yeah. That's going to take a while to get used to, I'd say. Bitching about lecturers who don't use Blackboard isn't the same as bitching about your boss... :p

*makes note for when I'm in same situation* :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Acoshla wrote: »
    Banana pancakes for brunch, yum! :)

I think I am going to get my OH up from bed to go to the shop and get brekkie. This is going to go down well...

ihsb wrote: »
    I think I am going to get my OH up from bed to go to the shop and get brekkie. This is going to go down well...

I'm sure that would help! ;)

Ahem :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

I'm sure that would help! ;)

Ahem :o

Ha! Nope. Tried and failed. God he is so moody in the morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement