Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Mainly looking for the 551 MRS rails and the official mids , only seen them in UK retailers with crazy prices

Love the Sig myself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

Any raptor mosfets in stock dude?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

goodlad wrote: »
    Any raptor mosfets in stock dude?

Sold out Gary and from what we hear no longer available.We'll have an alternative pretty soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

ricka wrote: »
    Guys watch this space.......VFC is next on our target to stock
    Let you know when we've sorted it!

dont get a MK17 CQC in or i may get tempted ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

ricka wrote: »
    Guys watch this space.......VFC is next on our target to stock
    Let you know when we've sorted it!

Hope to do another Madbull and WE order tomorrow.Anyone who wants anything in particular then send us an email
    info@hobbyairsoft.ie

Could you get a price for the vfc dagger please dude.
    Part Number: VF1-EM4_DAGGER-TN01

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,984 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Any news on the CO2 Mags for the G18c lads, especially the extended mags?

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,984 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

everlast75 wrote: »

No joy on them unfortunately. The only extended mags we can get are for TM system and are green gas 50 rounders

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

you dont happen to have a taurus pt92 right hand fie selector switch? and some velcro patches in tan for a helmet?

Haribo1358 wrote: »
    you dont happen to have a taurus pt92 right hand fie selector switch? and some velcro patches in tan for a helmet?

I have 1x right side selector switch in silver, if that's any good to you? No tan velcro patches in at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Irish airsofter 1994

have u any idea what one of these would set you back

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=3027

have u any idea what one of these would set you back

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=3027

You'd be looking at circa €439 for that particular model

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Irish airsofter 1994

i priced the sr16 on ur website and it comes in the same on all the websites i was on so far

would the mk18 mod 1 need much upgrades to be a good hardcore player on the feild or would it be grand out of the box

i priced the sr16 on ur website and it comes in the same on all the websites i was on so far

would the mk18 mod 1 need much upgrades to be a good hardcore player on the feild or would it be grand out of the box

The MK18 features high speed gears, and a high speed motor, so ROF wise it will be excellent. In terms of accuracy and range it will be pretty good as far as out of the box performance is concerned, however it is rare for a gun not to benefit from the gruesome twosome of tight-bore barrel and softer hop up rubber.

KA P90 GEARBOX

ONLY €90

Brand new - Perfect Working Order - Pre-fitted with an SHS M90 spring, putting out around 0.9J in standard KA barrel & hop up rubber.

GIANT POWER LIPO BATTERIES

E11BA8F87E49479A847215A133FC5004-0000335169-0002927956-00400L-8B0090201E094AC3AC29BA803EC829A1.jpg

These are some of the best performing Lipo batteries on the market today! All of the battery's markings are correct and accurate, so it is a true 15C discharge rate. A lot of other batteries on the market merely label on a C rating, knowing that most people will not check. Tested against Turnigy & Intellect 20C batteries, the Giant Power Lipo outperformed in ROF (on a lower C rating), and lasted longer despite having 500mAh lower capacity.

They are small and thin enough for pretty much all stock tube's, and will seriously impress you.

Inari wrote: »
    I have 1x right side selector switch in silver, if that's any good to you? No tan velcro patches in at the moment
    ehm no thanks id prefer it in black if you find one please let me know qand same with the velcro patches thanks:D

do you do trade ins?

Haribo1358 wrote: »
    do you do trade ins?

Not at the minute, sorry!

ok thanks anyway do you know anywhere that does

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Was in last week and popped me name down for a barrell, did a delivery come in ?

Cheers,
    Dan.

Was in last week and popped me name down for a barrell, did a delivery come in ?

Cheers,
    Dan.

TheDoc wrote: »

Cheers,
    Dan.

Hi Dan,

Not yet - they've been ordered, but not been shipped yet. I'd say we'll get an email next week telling us to get our forwarders to collect the shipment, so it'd be around 5 days after that before they arrive in. Magpul furniture, including MBUS sights, are being sorted next week as well.

I have to apologise profusely for the delays, as we are expanding our suppliers in order to improve the range of gear, as well as being able to lower prices on certain items as well :)

I think ye'll all be very happy with the range of gear we will have in stock very soon, as well as having a whole rake of other stuff available to us as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

May be a stupid question but how do you remove the flash hider from a g&p sentry. Got it from you guys last year. Tried cw and cww and it won't budge. Managed to move the entire outer barrel trying to take it off. Is it by any chance glued or does it not just come off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hareton wrote: »
    May be a stupid question but how do you remove the flash hider from a g&p sentry. Got it from you guys last year. Tried cw and cww and it won't budge. Managed to move the entire outer barrel trying to take it off. Is it by any chance glued or does it not just come off.

don;t have one but have you checked for a grub screw? some flash hiders have a little allen grub screw which holds the flash hider in place.. just an idea..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

T4RGET wrote: »

don;t have one but have you checked for a grub screw? some flash hiders have a little allen grub screw which holds the flash hider in place.. just an idea..

No screw. Cheers anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hi there,

I am looking for a quantity of rifles, but they don't have to be functional at all - could be completely stripped even - as long as they are externally OK! Do you have anything like that you'd sell? Anything along the lines of AK/M4/Aug/Support/G36 etc. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭kubacx65

When can I expect the kwc 1911 co2 mags?

Inari wrote: »
    Hi Dan,

Not yet - they've been ordered, but not been shipped yet. I'd say we'll get an email next week telling us to get our forwarders to collect the shipment, so it'd be around 5 days after that before they arrive in. Magpul furniture, including MBUS sights, are being sorted next week as well.

I have to apologise profusely for the delays, as we are expanding our suppliers in order to improve the range of gear, as well as being able to lower prices on certain items as well :)

I think ye'll all be very happy with the range of gear we will have in stock very soon, as well as having a whole rake of other stuff available to us as well :)

Cheers for the reply, not in any major rush, just touching up a project rifle :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

No screw. Cheers anyway

hey ger did u try a hair dryer yet?? im sure sara has a few around.
    just give the flash hider a good run over with the dryer til its fairly warm and give it a twist clock wise. the glue should soften up, most if not all G&P guns have clock wise threads.

if not you could try some hot water and dip the top of the barrel into it.

if its glue this should work, if its not you will find out fairly fast.

Advertisement