Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Indiego wrote: »
    Scraic lads?
    Relaxin in america after some insane roller coasters. Some of them scared the ****e out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Scraic lads?

Hey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Relaxin in america after some insane roller coasters. Some of them scared the ****e out of me.

Lucky bastard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Scraic lads?

Leia, why u no talk on FB? :'(

And housework, in case anyone's interested :p

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ohsurelook

Awwwwww lads - remember when we did de juhnewrr cert? WE SO DIDN'T THOUGH

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

IrishLoriii, did you come over to me tonight?? i think I may have blanked you :/

IrishLoriii, did you come over to me tonight?? i think I may have blanked you :/

You're so mean :L

Bazinga_N wrote: »

You're so mean :L

I thought I heard someone say Indiego, but i wasnt sure, then like 2mins later I was like ohhhhhhhhh :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

I thought I heard someone say Indiego, but i wasnt sure, then like 2mins later I was like ohhhhhhhhh :/

Well you'll be in trouble... :P

For blanking a fellow boardsie, I hereby sentence you to life without Internet.

:D

Well you'll be in trouble... :P

For blanking a fellow boardsie, I hereby sentence you to life without Internet.

:D

Nooooooooooooooooo :(

it was really noisy..:P

I'm pretty sure I heard Indiego, and then something along the lines of I don't know your name XD
    But there was a creepy guy practically trying to hump me, I was a tad distracted XD

• Advertisement

But there was a creepy guy practically trying to hump me, I was a tad distracted XD

Well that's only a minor problem really... :D

Time?

BTW I can see that light beam yoke from my house, like 15 km away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

Random but anyone watching PsychicLive on TV3? Flathan is amazing... I honesty don't know of its male or female.

Troxck wrote: »
    Random but anyone watching PsychicLive on TV3? Flathan is amazing... I honesty don't know of its male or female.
    Hmm. Everyone's talking about it. What's so great?

Well that's only a minor problem really... :D

Time?

BTW I can see that light beam yoke from my house, like 15 km away.

ah yeah only a slight problem like...
    swear to god guys are so annoying sometimes.. XD

Yep, how'd you know? 0.o

what light beam? XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

Troxck wrote: »
    Hmm. Everyone's talking about it. What's so great?
    It's not great but it's so funny and cheesy. They are so certain about everything, just turn on TV3 if possible.

Yep, how'd you know? 0.o

what light beam? XD
    There used to be a huge spotlight into the sky at Time... not sure if they had complaints. There was also one on the top of white water in newbridge.

Yep, how'd you know? 0.o

what light beam? XD
    There used to be a huge spotlight into the sky at Time... not sure if they had complaints. There was also one on the top of white water in newbridge.

Oh? id never noticed either of them before :P
    I'm guessing you're from around these parts then? XD

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭IceCreamGirl

heya :D
    does anyone know and sites where i can look for a job for a 16 year old (myself)?

heya :D
    does anyone know and sites where i can look for a job for a 16 year old (myself)?

If you're 16 you can try most places. Somewhere like a supermarket, newsagents, local shops, etc.. There won't be many places that will hire 16 year olds but it's worth a try :)

I'm guessing you're from around these parts then? XD
    Yes. My secret nuclear bunker is in the super secret location of South Kildare.

• Advertisement

Yes. My secret nuclear bunker is in the super secret location of South Kildare.
    I seeeee :P Im on the border of Wicklow and Kildare B)

I'm bored -.-

I'm bored -.-
    Join the club B)

This thread has such ****ty tags XD

This thread has such ****ty tags XD

Agreed :L Wtf's up with the 'Save Abbyleix Hospital' one? XD

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭IrishLoriii

YES!! Last minute I decided not to wear the dress :L:L#
    I seen you and I kept thinking Hmm I wonder if thats her
    black and white streiped dress, zip down front and slight shoulders
    to the dress? :D :L:L I was like Indigo! and you looked and then looked away and my mate was like What are you at :L and we went up stairs haha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

If you're 16 you can try most places. Somewhere like a supermarket, newsagents, local shops, etc.. There won't be many places that will hire 16 year olds but it's worth a try :)

I'm still looking and getting nowhere so far - but like Bazinga said, the best places are the likes of those listed above. Keep your eye out for ads on noticeboards in local shops/supermarkets, the classifieds in your local paper, etc. And contacts are brilliant too - tell everyone you know that you're looking for summer work and someone might just be able to fix you up with a job ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Sup lads? Enjoying the holidays?

YES!! Last minute I decided not to wear the dress :L:L#
    I seen you and I kept thinking Hmm I wonder if thats her
    black and white streiped dress, zip down front and slight shoulders
    to the dress? :D :L:L I was like Indigo! and you looked and then looked away and my mate was like What are you at :L and we went up stairs haha!!
    DAMNNNNNNNNNN ><
    I knew it! :L
    I thought I was hearing things :o :L I looked, and couldnt figure out who had said it, and then I turned back and ye were gone XD
    I failll XD Were you in a black dress with flowers or something on it (cant quite remember :L) and it was at like the right back corner of zee dancefloor? :L

Have a good night anyway? :P

• Advertisement

aLL dEE bANT3R At dEE D11$$CC00z!! :L

Advertisement