Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭I hate school

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Hehe guess what? :)
    What :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Hehe guess what? :)

Elaborate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

What :)
    Yer JC's in 1 day from today, mines in 364 from today :cool:

Yer JC's in 1 day from today, mines in 364 from today :cool:

Die,in hole.
    :cool:

paddyzk wrote: »
    Die,in hole.
    :cool:
    Couldn't resist :L heheh :)

• Advertisement

Learn some merchant of venice or play pokemon ?
    Decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭0000879k

Lads I'm doing nothing for english only looking over studied stuff... and I want an A :D :P

Decisions.
    Pokemon FTW...

Then again, an Italian Christian whooping an Italian Jew's ass with mind games.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭I hate school

0000879k wrote: »
    Lads I'm doing nothing for english only looking over studied stuff... and I want an A :D :P
    Good luck with that :P

Good luck with that :P

Worked for the mocks! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Decisions.

I really shouldnt have shown you that website tbh, I should have known better.. If you're confident in English, pokemon, otherwise, turn off the computer XD

Compared to last year this years JC 'crew' doesn't compare.There was literally no one who was here all the time.

Indiego wrote: »
    I really shouldnt have shown you that website tbh, I should have known better.. If you're confident in English, pokemon, otherwise, turn off the computer XD
    What website... I'm intrigued..

Compared to last year this years JC 'crew' doesn't compare.There was literally no one who was here all the time.
    I was.. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

yis are horrible, studying, failures.
    JC OT '11 ftw! XD

David is some dry arse, won't come back :'(

David is some dry arse, won't come back :'(
    Aww poooey.. :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Just think, right now the papers are sitting in your respective schools...or Garda Stations in some, possibly most cases, I dunno, ours are in school at the moment anyway.

:)

Slow Show wrote: »
    Just think, right now the papers are sitting in your respective schools...or Garda Stations in some, possibly most cases, I dunno, ours are in school at the moment anyway.

:)
    Must be scary.. What's even scarier is this time next year I'll be on my way home from English Paper 2... :o

Must be scary.. What's even scarier is this time next year I'll be on my way home from English Paper 2... :o

Oh no, poor you! .. you only have a year left! .. try like 17 hours. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Ah it's not that scary, really. After the first few days it'll feel like summer exams. And if you're anything like me, you'll come out of every exam beaming and contemplating on what a wonderful world it is...then you think about things some more and find yourself in a never-ending pit of despair. Oh overthinking...

But it's FUN. Really...I had fun during my JC. >.>

Slow Show wrote: »
    Ah it's not that scary, really. After the first few days it'll feel like summer exams. And if you're anything like me, you'll come out of every exam beaming and contemplating on what a wonderful world it is...then you think about things some more and find yourself in a never-ending pit of despair. Oh overthinking...

But it's FUN. Really...I had fun during my JC. >.>
    Oh crap.. I'm the worst at over thinking my exams. I just know I won't be able to stop myself from hopping straight onto examinations.ie as soon as I go home and start dissecting the exam :(

Oh well!

Tons of people say that the week of their JC is the best week they have during all of 3rd Year! :D

0000879k wrote: »
    Oh no, poor you! .. you only have a year left! .. try like 17 hours. :cool:
    Fair Enough.. :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

Oh crap.. I'm the worst at over thinking my exams. I just know I won't be able to stop myself from hopping straight onto examinations.ie as soon as I go home and start dissecting the exam :(

This will definitely happen to me... and you know, I think it'd be better to do it anyways rather than worry about it during all of the next day...

Can't even look at my facebook feed at this point ><
    "whyz every1 so stressed like ?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Tons of people say that the week of their JC is the best week they have during all of 3rd Year! :D

I bet they also say the week before was their worst.

Nah seriously though, how is it fun & enjoyable?

Okay I can imagine the amazing feeling you get after every exam, but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭OwlYouNeed

I'll probably be doing the same. :p

Once I get English and Irish over and done with, I'll be grand. :p Our Irish teacher will be waiting outside the exam hall to interrogate us about how we think we did as soon as we're finished. :eek: And to make sure that we all chose "Reoiteog Mharfach" for the poem if the right theme came up. :p

On a different note, the fourth years in our school went to France last week ad my friend lit a candle in the Notre Dame cathedral for me. :eek: I feel so special. :p

OwlYouNeed wrote: »
    I'll probably be doing the same. :p

Once I get English and Irish over and done with, I'll be grand. :p Our Irish teacher will be waiting outside the exam hall to interrogate us about how we think we did as soon as we're finished. :eek: And to make sure that we all chose "Reoiteog Mharfach" for the poem if the right theme came up. :p

On a different note, the fourth years in our school went to France last week ad my friend lit a candle in the Notre Dame cathedral for me. :eek: I feel so special. :p
    Notre Dame? Your getting As.. :cool: :L

Good luck lads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭lynchy101

Notre Dame? Your getting As.. :cool: :L

You're not.

Bazinga!

Advertisement