Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Them up the road.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Now who's laughing at who..
    The slagging is getting out of hand now,we've really fooked it up.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

just readin tru this thread again but its not cheering me up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

If it wasn't for Fulop being absolute **** today, we might have gotten third. 3 awful mistakes resulted in 3 goals.

Meh.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Take it on the chin lads, we had a good season. Success or failure for me has **** all to do with Arsenal football club. They deserve the right to throw us a few digs.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

hardly counts on the last day of the season though does it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

indough wrote: »
    hardly counts on the last day of the season though does it

It does :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Redzer7 wrote: »
    That's another issue for another time, the fact is Arsenal came 3rd, Spurs came 4th. Nanananana :P.

Christ man your starting to leave yourself down a little bit. You deserve your third but have a bit of class. when Arsenal lost 8-2 to united we had a good laugh here but I doubt we went into the Arsenal superthread throwing our weight around.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

Ah would ye calm down I'm only having a laugh for jaysus sake :pac:

You came,you trolled,you got your reaction.......now go away

I'm perfectly calm buddy. Matter of fact I'm over the moon finishing 4th even if Chelsea win next week it'll sting but we are moving in the right direction. Like said fair play to Ya for coming back cause I had Ya written off.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Fcuking rubbish.
    Worst Arsenal team in how long, and we can't finish ahead of them.
    Fcuk off Harry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,525 ✭✭✭golfball37

I wouldn't worry too much about it lads in long term terms.

We basically blew a massive lead against a club who up to recently were challenging for the league whilst we were fighting relegation. When Van Persie decides he likes the look of Nasri's medal he'll be off. I just hope Arsenal recover from it.

We only have ourselves to blame in any case not Martin Fulop. I'm actually flattered in a perverse way that they now get their kicks from finishing above Tottenhan, a few years ago they didn't even consider us rivals. Make no mistake unless Arsenal have a massive revolution they will be nobodies in years to come. That will be terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Post-match interview yesterday gave you the feeling he's packing his bags, body language suggested the same.... Massive blow for them...

"we'll sit down and talk and then decide", "whatever happens I'll always love this club"

Fabregas, Clichy and Nasri all left to win silverware, RVP will be 29 when the new season starts...

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭yidweiser

Baptistuta9 I hope Podolski can can get ye 29 goals next season and "turn your back on a free kick" Rosicky can play like Fabregas all of next season!
    Arteta, world class? Don't think so.
    Song better than Sandro? He wouldn't tie his boot laces.
    You got third by a point!
    A few twiks to our team and we'll have you lot next year.
    Dawson and Kaboul as our centre halves and Bae and Walker on the wings.
    If we do sell Modric and Bale we'll have money in the bank :)
    Apart from Vermalien and Van Over Reliance, what have you got to sell?
    We run a profit every year and the club is build on sound foundamentals.
    Enjoy your moment and I will enjoy when you can't get past the qualifier!
    A new day is dawning for a young talented Spurs side and can't wait to take you on at the Emigrants!
    Oh yeah, Baptistuta was a typical over rated s**t Arsenal player.
    We Love You Bayern ..... We Do!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,525 ✭✭✭golfball37

batistuta9 wrote: »
    bale, modric & even harry are going to leave tottenham. where will use be then?

North London where we've always been. Ye not planning to move back south of the river where ye came from anytime soon I hope?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

yidweiser wrote: »
    Enjoy your moment and I will enjoy when you can't get past the qualifier!

Doesn't 3rd spot get you in to the group stage proper?
    Speaking of Champions League, I just can't bring myself to support Chelsea in the final, even if it would be bad news for you lot.
    C'mon Bayern!!!

bale, modric & even harry are going to leave tottenham. where will use be then?

Do you honestly think RVP will stay, at 29?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

why would you hope podolski & thomas "one of the performances of the year against tottenham" rosicky would play well next year if you support tottenham yidcúntweiser?

arteta mightn't be world class but he's better than scott parker

what good is the money in the bank, who'd replace them? adebayor won't be back either

so you think 17 years finishing above tottenham is a moment, well i suppose then it's not been that many moments since tottenham last won the league :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: exactly 3 moments according to yidcúntweiser time

and the team that finishes third in the league - arsenal incase you didn't know - don't play a CL qualifier you donut

PATHETIC

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭yidweiser

I concur.
    Hope he feels better after his operation!
    Keep taking your pills and some day they might let you out.
    Now off you go and play with the traffic like a good lad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Love looking at this thread from start to finish :D.
    I would love to have a picture of day to day facial expressions of you lot :pac:
    I'd imagine it would be something like this;

:):D:p:):o:( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Love looking at this thread from start to finish :D.
    I would love to have a picture of day to day facial expressions of you lot :pac:
    I'd imagine it would be something like this;

:):D:p:):o:( :mad:

Seriously man, what age are you? You an embarrassment to yourself in fairness.
    I am hoping for your sake you are still in school.

• Advertisement

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Seriously man, what age are you? You an embarrassment to yourself in fairness.
    I am hoping for your sake you are still in school.

Wait how is that embarrassing myself? You guys had your laughs, it's about time we had ours. That's exactly what I'm doing. Sour grapes is one thing but when you give and can't take it back well then it's time to give your head a shake. Don't dish it out if ye can't take it.

Wait how is that embarrassing myself? You guys had your laughs, it's about time we had ours. That's exactly what I'm doing. Sour grapes is one thing but when you give and can't take it back well then it's time to give your head a shake. Don't dish it out if ye can't take it.

Fair enough people on here did have a laugh, I personally did not and just think it is all a bit childish to be honest. On the other side I know its banter and it is about give and take.

I will point out that on this forum charter it says Gooners will be banned without warning so see ya later.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Fair enough people on here did have a laugh, I personally did not and just think it is all a bit childish to be honest. On the other side I know its banter and it is about give and take.

I will point out that on this forum charter it says Gooners will be banned without warning so see ya later.

Well then you should be the one to take it on the chin? I didn't see yourself calling your fellow supporters childish when they were hurling out the banter. Why single me out so? Sour grapes is all it is :).

Well then you should be the one to take it on the chin? I didn't see yourself calling your fellow supporters childish when they were hurling out the banter. Why single me out so? Sour grapes is all it is :).

To be honest I am not that sour about finishing behind you lot, I am more sour about finishing 4th and not 3rd. I will be even more sour if Chelski win on Saturday.

All I wanted to discuss was whether people thought RVP would take the opportunity to win medals at the premier leagues richest club and newly crowned champions taking into consideration his age (which I see as the most important factor), his desire to win medals and his recent body language?

He's given 8 years to Arsenal will little return so it's fair enough if he wanted to go. It's slightly different than Modric or Bale as they are both relatively young and new to Spurs...

No slagging here, just asking a FCUKIN question....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

All I wanted to discuss was whether people thought RVP would take the opportunity to win medals at the premier leagues richest club and newly crowned champions taking into consideration his age (which I see as the most important factor), his desire to win medals and his recent body language?

He's given 8 years to Arsenal will little return so it's fair enough if he wanted to go. It's slightly different than Modric or Bale as they are both relatively young and new to Spurs...

No slagging here, just asking a FCUKIN question....:cool:

He's finally given us a full season and proved to all the doubters out there that he is one of the best (if not the best) strikers in the league. There's a massive chance that he will decide to leave in order to win trophies, but I do think that with the right signings he can be convinced to stay and help us challenge again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

I'm laughing at ye lot and no trophy in 7 years!!!! , RVP has seen enough , he wants to win a trophy , we'll see how good ye lot are without him next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

BERBA wrote: »
    I'm laughing at ye lot and no trophy in 7 years!!!! , RVP has seen enough , he wants to win a trophy , we'll see how good ye lot are without him next season.

I agree, it's been far too long and will only continue if we can't keep hold of him. How good will we be if he leaves? I'd say top 4 again. Fabregas, Nasri & Clichy all left during the summer and Wilshere was injured all season yet we still managed top 4, next season will be no different if it comes to that!

I can't see him staying. He did a Harry level of dancing around the question when he was asked about staying at Arsenal. If he has a good Euros I'd be surprised if he was still there next year. Good news for them is even with only one year on his contract he'll still go for bananas money.

• Advertisement

BERBA wrote: »

Sure it's happened year after year, our best players linked with leaving then actually leaving, People have said it when Cesc and Nasri went and we've actually done better this year than last year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement