Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

FC Porto
    Feyenoord
    Ajax
    Finn Harps
    Longford town
    Stuttgart/Wolfsburg over 2.5 goals
    Notts Co/Colchester over 2.5 goals

10 on @ 30/1

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Drogba's Wembley stats purely petrify me, as a Liverpool fan. I might have a sneaky next goalscorer bet if Liverpool score first :pac: I won't mind if it doesn't win :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

How long before the match do these fb specials appear?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

A couple of fix... I mean interesting games today:

The odds on AEL Limassol (Cypriot league) suddenly dropped from 2.00 to 1.67 yesterday and then dropped to 1.60 a few minutes later, this morning they've dropped even further down to 1.53. AEL Limassol are top of the Cypriot league with 2 games left to play.

The draw in Cittadella v Bari (Italian Serie B) is priced at.... 2.05 !
    Judging by the league table, these two teams are safe > http://www.soccerway.com/national/italy/serie-b/2011-2012/regular-season/

Under 2.5 in Flora v Nomme Kalju (Estonian league) @ 2.05

1st vs 3rd, these games usually go under 2.5 goals, 3rd placed Flora can't afford to lose this game or they could find themselves 6 pts adrift of Kalju and Kalju won't lose many games this season. The corresponding fixture finished 2-0 for Kalju. The odds on under 2.5 have dropped to 1.88 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Formation wrote: »
    How long before the match do these fb specials appear?

Random, although I've noticed TV coverage of the match has usually started when they appear - at least Sky Sports coverage anyway.

I'd check around an hour before kick off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭munster87

Special on pp, Celtic, Rangers and Hearts to win this weekend 11/2

The Cittadella v Bari game has been pulled from Bwin...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Di Natale Wincast Evens.

The man is a machine and Udinese are up against Genoa, a side with an awful away record.

Llorente Wincast 15/8

This has come in in Bilbao last 3 home games excluding the Madrid game. Getafe have lost their last 3 on the road and I fancy Bilbao to return to winning ways tonight.

Are either Getafe or Genoa fighting relegation

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Di Natale Wincast Evens.

The man is a machine and Udinese are up against Genoa, a side with an awful away record.

Llorente Wincast 15/8

This has come in in Bilbao last 3 home games excluding the Madrid game. Getafe have lost their last 3 on the road and I fancy Bilbao to return to winning ways tonight.

I would wait till the line ups are known with the Bilbao and Atl madrid games.
    It is the EL final on wednesday so Falcao and Llorente might well be rested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

manual_man wrote: »
    Are either Getafe or Genoa fighting relegation

Genoa are but Udinese are going for the Champions League spot so I think it cancels out more or less. Both sides have plenty to play for.
    inforfun wrote: »
    I would wait till the line ups are known with the Bilbao and Atl madrid games.
    It is the EL final on wednesday so Falcao and Llorente might well be rested.

Forgot about the Europa Final. I might leave Llorente slide then as I won't be able to wait for the line-ups.

Used my €5 William hill fa cup bet on Suarez first scorer @7/1. Far too good odds to turn down

@grohl true but anytime might be a safer bet?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Dont know why but i have a feeling the FA cup will be decided by penalties.
    So took that @6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

I fancy Arsenal to be winning at 20mins 6/4, evens to be leading at 30mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Backed the draw in the Bari game @ 11/10, mental odds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Enhanced Odds Anytime Scorer
    Van Persie, S. Aluko & D. Drogba 11/1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

inforfun wrote: »
    Dont know why but i have a feeling the FA cup will be decided by penalties.
    So took that @6

possibly, considering Liverpool have a formidable winning statistic in penalties, i find it hard to remember when they won anything in regulation time.

I hope the referee clamps out oscar stuff from suarez tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

I hope the referee clamps out oscar stuff from drogba tho.

FYP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

wtfs going on arsenal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Maybe that goal from Hoolahan will open Traps eyes!!! He needs to be in the Euros squad!

Under 2.5 in Qarabag v Inter Baku (Azerbaijani league) @ 1.62

head to head stats: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/05/05/azerbaijan/premyer-liqa/fk-karabakh-agdam/fc-inter-baki/1269258/head2head/

wouldn't go too mad about the arsenal game. first 3 shots on goal did the job.

if arsenal lose you can be sure newcastle and tottenham will be extremely motivated.

Under 2.5 in Qarabag v Inter Baku (Azerbaijani league) @ 1.62

head to head stats: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/05/05/azerbaijan/premyer-liqa/fk-karabakh-agdam/fc-inter-baki/1269258/head2head/

your some boy for these games. you must have a serious work ethic. do you do this full time?

Formation wrote: »
    your some boy for these games. you must have a serious work ethic. do you do this full time?

No, I just have a pretty good memory for stats :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Last time I'll be placing one, maybe two of these bets..

Kagawa Wincast @ Evens
    Hannover -1 @ Evens
    Huntelaar Wincast @ 5/2

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Bayern v Köln: Neuer - Lahm, Tymoshchuk, Boateng, Contento - Schweinsteiger, Kroos - Robben, Müller, Ribery - Gomez

Possible CL final line up, I'm on Gomez Wincast too.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,880 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Iv gone for Gomez hatrick

Under 2.5 in Flora v Nomme Kalju (Estonian league) @ 2.05

1st vs 3rd, these games usually go under 2.5 goals, 3rd placed Flora can't afford to lose this game or they could find themselves 6 pts adrift of Kalju and Kalju won't lose many games this season. The corresponding fixture finished 2-0 for Kalju. The odds on under 2.5 have dropped to 1.88 this morning.

Get in! ;)

btw, odds on AEL dropping again, 1.42 now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

cup of tea wrote: »
    I identified this trend 2 weeks ago. I backed it again last week but slipped my mind to post it up here, and it won(although I pussied out a bit with regards to the stake) 1ggkky.png

So again I'm going to back it this week, best price 11/5 which is still overpriced considering how often it comes in for Arsenal.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/arsenal-v-norwich/highest-scoring-half

Cheers for the heads up, traded out at the 65th min and made myself nice bitta profit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement