Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bett4o

1 Cordoba Cordoba v Guadalajara
    (Full Time Result) 27/04/2012 None 1.44 To Run
    2 Verona Verona v Empoli
    (Full Time Result) 27/04/2012 None 1.55 To Run
    3 Cambuur Leeuwarden Cambuur Leeuwarden v Telstar
    (Full Time Result) 27/04/2012 None 1.36 To Run
    4 FC Zwolle FC Zwolle v Veendam
    (Full Time Result) 27/04/2012 None 1.28 To Run
    5 Braga Braga v Olhanense
    (Full Time Result) 27/04/2012 None 1.28 To Run
    Multiples

5 Folds 1 odds- 24.28 odds from BET365

BET365 - 200 EURO BONUS. REVIEW

DROPPING ODDS

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

95% of my bets are singles around evens, its always a bit exciting to have a small bit of change on multiple bets too thou,

just my 2 cents
    you said yourself you didnt like the first two bets so why bet them?

Lot of other games this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

-Ade- wrote: »
    Just a quick note. I've not placed anything myself as of yet nor will I till later in the day.

Cordoba looks a good bet for later tonight. Both win and -1, maybe even -2 as well.

Cordoba win @ 2/5
    Cordoba -1 @ 13/10

How confident would you be of the Cordoba win, just a win, not even the handicap? Looking for something to double up with another selection

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Macronelf

How's Southampton, West Ham and Reading looking for tomorrow? Confident on the first two, not sure about Reading. Though Birmingham have fell off the pace a bit lately

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Might go for a nice treble or accum in over 1.5 in the LOI FD games tonight. Nailed on is the El Grande Classico and Limerick vs Waterford.
    Fowler87 wrote: »
    Dont often bet on the LOI but was told by a mate that Longford scored 4 the last day before the 25 min mark. So was looking at time of goal markets and have gone for time of first goal before the 31st min @ evens. Also have a few quid on Longford 2 or more goals @ evens.

Athlone have the best defence in the league. Over 1.5 has come in just once in Athlone's last 5. They haven't conceded more than 1 in a match at home in the league this year. McGee is back for them though so that's their main scoring threat back. Wouldn't see past a 0-1 Longford win here. Just don't think over 1.5 is in any way nailed on. Also don't think there's much value in that Longford over 1.5 at all. Just my few cents, from Athlone so hoping they'll pull it out of the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Formation wrote: »
    95% of my bets are singles around evens, its always a bit exciting to have a small bit of change on multiple bets too thou,

just my 2 cents
    you said yourself you didnt like the first two bets so why bet them?

Lot of other games this weekend.

What 2 bets?

Hi Folks,
    Not having a great few weeks and would love some feedback on this bet I am thinking of for tomorrow

Treble of:
    Arsenal-1
    Newcastle-1
    Swansea

?20 pays out approx ?500 :eek: I know Arsenal are a bit shakey but they are only playing Stoke
    you could easily go 50 bets without winning.

What 2 bets?
    my mistake, just seen it was a reply to jackohearts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Another interesting bet for Friday in the Russian league:

Spartak Nalchik > http://www.soccerway.com/teams/russia/spartak-nalchik/
    vs Krylya Sovetov > http://www.soccerway.com/teams/russia/pfk-kryliya-sovetov-samara/

Krylya Sovetov or draw @ 1.48 :)
    Krylya Sovetov @ 2.75 :(
    Nalchik not to score @ 3.10 :)

2/3 :)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

kryogen wrote: »
    How confident would you be of the Cordoba win, just a win, not even the handicap? Looking for something to double up with another selection

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/04/27/spain/segunda-division/cordoba-cf/cd-guadalajara/1141864/

Cordoba haven't lost at home in the league since October last year and that was their only loss at home this season too. Since October they've won all their matches except for a few games that finished 0-0.

Same time frame, Guadalajara's away form bar a few games is muck.

I'll decide later, but probably have something myself on -1 as my main bet tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,880 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Lasagna what ya think of Monaco DNB ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Terrible odds actually but all teams to score in the Jupiler league in Holland works out just over @31.

Last match of the regular season all, nothing major to play for.
    Zwolle are champions and the no2 til 7 (promotion play off places)are known too.

All matches over 2,5 @20

Will put a few euro's on both

Headshot wrote: »
    Lasagna what ya think of Monaco DNB ?

It's a solid bet imo, Monaco are in great form, they know they have to win this game to keep their hopes of promotion alive, Clermont are missing three of their regular defenders, I can't see Monaco lose tonight.

I've gone for:
    Monaco double chance
    Toulouse DNB
    @ 2.60

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

ShaneU wrote: »

I don't see it. Is it gone already

Or was it a joke :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Boll*x. Missed it. That was an awesome price

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Let's go Toulouse! On DNB as well.

Toulouse: Ahamada; Ninkov Congré (c.) Abdennour M'Bengué; Capoue; Regattin Sissoko Tabanou Sirieix; Rivière

Montpellier: Jourdren; Bocaly M.Yanga-Mbiwa (c.) Hilton Bédimo; Saihi Estrada; Utaka Belhanda Camara; Giroud

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

20 euro treble @5.86/1 on bet365

Monaco
    Limerick
    Cordoba

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Treble
    Sligo v St Pats BTTS 10/11
    Dundalk v Bohemians BTTS Evs
    Shelbourne v Cork BTTS Evs

Single
    Twigg Wincast 17/10

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Anyone think Chelsea = Pep Guardiola's Next Job for 3/1 on PP is really decent, or am I been crazy? Seems like almost a certainty to me, and worth a decent bet

Even if Di Matteo wins the CL for them, I feel Abramovich will find someway to part ways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,024 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

2 bets
    Limerick, Wexford, Nantes treble
    Helmond, Shams double

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sboyle01

Macronelf wrote: »
    How's Southampton, West Ham and Reading looking for tomorrow? Confident on the first two, not sure about Reading. Though Birmingham have fell off the pace a bit lately

I'd be worried about Reading as they have already won the championship and have nothing to play for. Birmingham will be looking for a result going into the play-offs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

tinodz wrote: »
    Anyone think Chelsea = Pep Guardiola's Next Job for 3/1 on PP is really decent, or am I been crazy? Seems like almost a certainty to me, and worth a decent bet

Even if Di Matteo wins the CL for them, I feel Abramovich will find someway to part ways.

he's taking a break

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Markgc

Any ideas on what to put €50 free bet with bet365 in the Man U / City game??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

awhir wrote: »
    he's taking a break

IMO. that seems like the PC thing for him to say with Di Matteo still in a job.

I guess I just have a gut feeling

Thanks for the input though.

Markgc wrote: »
    Any ideas on what to put €50 free bet with bet365 in the Man U / City game??

Depends whether you wanna throw away €50 or not, personally I'd put it on something safe like over 0.5 goals or city to score a goal...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

tinodz wrote: »

I think United or Arsenal are more likely destinations. He's the type of personality who could handle taking over after legends like Ferguson and Wenger.

What makes me think that is especially likely is that in all likelihood Guradiola won't want another job for a year or two which is when those jobs may become available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Guardiola wont go to chelsea it toke him years to build what he did at barcelona with chelsea results go against him be out a job in five months will he risk his reputation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Avfctom wrote: »
    Guardiola wont go to chelsea it toke him years to build what he did at barcelona with chelsea results go against him be out a job in five months will he risk his reputation

He won the treble in his first season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

kryogen wrote: »
    He won the treble in his first season.

Yh he started well before in the youth team and reserves before then

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement