Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nocs beers 31st of March

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Hey paperclip2,

Are you heading along with or withour truffles this time?
    paperclip2 wrote: »
    Fist Noc beers I went to I brought champagne chocolate truffles. Ah the memories....

The food there is really good, so will be joining in eating if I don't fill up on Mexican food first.
    Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm gonna be there to get some food as soon as the sun is starting to set (so some time around half six/7 I'd say). I'd recommend the rest of ye not take too long :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

How much are they?! Ill give you one hug.

Didn't see this, I'll totally accept a hug :-P I can't wait, I was so annoyed when I thought I couldn't go! My bottle of captains is prepped :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I can offer 2 hugs and a drink for the corner with the most marshmallows? :p

Leeg17 wrote: »

Haha sure :D Not sure I can guarantee where the marshmallows will be though, it's hard to see them :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Should be there around 8 or so, can't stay too late due to flying to Germany the next morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I'll bring some mini marshmallows. :D

SHOTS, SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!!

All you want is a hug isn't it? :p

Getting excited now :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'll bring some mini marshmallows. :D

SHOTS, SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!!
    10mm do you, or should I break out the big gun

All you want is a hug isn't it? :p

Getting excited now :)

I want ALL the hugs tomorrow!!
    10mm do you, or should I break out the big gun

Which one contains the most alcohol?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That would be this2.1251996384.100-ton-gun.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

paperclip2 wrote: »
    Fist Noc beers I went to I brought champagne chocolate truffles. Ah the memories....
    This thread is dragging a few of the old crowd out of the woodwork. Comin' along PC? :D Dont pretend you're not tempted :pac: :P

This thread is dragging a few of the old crowd out of the woodwork. Comin' along PC? :D Dont pretend you're not tempted :pac: :P
    I tempted to get on a plane for this

So hype for this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

OMG WHAT TO WEAR D:

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

OMG WHAT TO WEAR D:

Did you not get the memo? It's nekkid* beers! :P

*may be a lie! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

But it might not be a lie, riiiigght?

I'll take my chances :pac:

Good job I read the thread, almost turned up in clothes, woulda been akwaaaard!

I'm going to be a rebel and wear everything in my wardrobe :cool:

OMG WHAT TO WEAR D:
    I'm going to be a rebel and wear everything in my wardrobe :cool:

WAER ALL THE CLOTHES!!!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

BadGirl wrote: »
    Ya think? Alright G, possibly 7 then :pac::pac::pac::pac:
    Sharrow wrote: »
    They do food, quiet nice nyoms so some of us may be there before then.

Ugh... the bus route changes has made this an utter pillock of a journey, I can't even jump off at O'Connell now so I won't really be in town until quarter past 7 at the earliest :( Think I may be skipping dinner today :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

beers, beers, beers!!! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Watch out Dublin, I'm on my way.....

Bit of a hiccup with the buns, the cereal was stale -_- so will be making them when I finish work, will be there around 8 I'd say :-) and I have no idea what to wear!! :D

BG if you guys are going that early ill probably just meet you at the pub!

Solitaire wrote: »
    Ugh... the bus route changes has made this an utter pillock of a journey, I can't even jump off at O'Connell now so I won't really be in town until quarter past 7 at the earliest :( Think I may be skipping dinner today :p

Ill bring you a sambo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I may wear a hat... shall see how the day goes :D

I shall be there, at some stage, perhaps with my friend in tow.... You'll like her, she has red hair :)

If not, I'll bring the hat. Everybody wins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

BG if you guys are going that early ill probably just meet you at the pub!

I *may* have a hangover that renders me incapable of consuming alcohol atm.....

That's not allowed!!! Drink through the pain!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I is unable to make le Noc beers tonight :( *insert sad looking catface here*

Another time perhaps. Have a good night everyone! This be the beers that flips the bird to the flamey flancerball in the sky.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Ill bring you a sambo :)

:o *hugs* :)

If there is any truth in the statement about the pub having noms I might not have a problem anyway :D

Hope its getting better by now BG!! :eek:
    That's not allowed!!! Drink through the pain!!

^ This :D
    I is unable to make le Noc beers tonight :( *insert sad looking catface here*

Another time perhaps. Have a good night everyone! This be the beers that flips the bird to the flamey flancerball in the sky.

:(

Advertisement