Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nocs beers 31st of March

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Shiminay wrote: »
    Yes they sell spirits :) I'm gonna tell them to make sure they've a bottle of the Captain ready for me!

They have 7 different types of rum, I had a look at the shelf when I was there last weekend.

Pics from inside the pub.

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

And a shot of the beer bats, which let you try any 3 of the beers they have on draught for 6 quid. The one with the orange in was Blue moon which was very tasty and refreshing.

IMAG0267.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Great photos Sharrow.

There also have a Beer of the Month, with should still be "Baltika 9 (helles bier) 8.0% 50cl €4".

It's VERY easy to drink and does not taste strong for an 8.0% beer :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Here's where we're gonna be sitting...

197998.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

\0/ Right beside the bar....
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Here's where we're gonna be sitting...

197998.JPG

\0/ Right beside the bar....

and close but not to close to the loos.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Great photos Sharrow.

There also have a Beer of the Month, with should still be "Baltika 9 (helles bier) 8.0% 50cl €4".

It's VERY easy to drink and does not taste strong for an 8.0% beer :pac:

Want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

I can't go :,(
    They won't let me start early+finish early and the only person to swap with me is the girl i'm having all the trouble with! So no chance :(

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Where are you coming from Sarah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Where are you coming from Sarah?
    Drogheda. In work til ten, which is never guaranteed and last bus is 10.30 which i won't make cos I'll have to get changed etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Guys, hey guys! I don't wanna overexcite anyone, but I can make it :-D I've been put on the early shift for Sat, so I might be wrecked but sure hey! And I'll be bringing rice Krispie goodness :-P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

sarahbro wrote: »
    I can't go :,(
    They won't let me start early+finish early and the only person to swap with me is the girl i'm having all the trouble with! So no chance :(

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Guys, hey guys! I don't wanna overexcite anyone, but I can make it :-D I've been put on the early shift for Sat, so I might be wrecked but sure hey! And I'll be bringing rice Krispie goodness :-P

Hold the phone!!!!! Are you trying to tell me you're bringing rice krispie cakes?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i can't go either sarah :( we will get together on here with the other nocs who can't go and have cyber beerz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Hold the phone!!!!! Are you trying to tell me you're bringing rice krispie cakes?!?!?

She's selling them off ;)

Shim and I are already customers.

How much are they?! Ill give you one hug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

What time does this rollicking shindig kick off at?

The party don't start till I walk in

The party don't start till I walk in

When be that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

G (Hai btw! ;) )
    There's talk of this beers starting early... i reckon we'll all be there by 8 - at the latest! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Leaving it awful late there BG :p

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Leaving it awful late there BG :p

Ya think? Alright G, possibly 7 then :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Interesting. I hadn't really planned on going but I've had a bit of a stressful week at work and sort of blowing off some steam sounds appealing. But let's see how I feel on Saturday haha :D

G-Money wrote: »
    Interesting. I hadn't really planned on going but I've had a bit of a stressful week at work and sort of blowing off some steam sounds appealing. But let's see how I feel on Saturday haha :D

Knowing you, we won't see you :pac::pac: But you should come along, be lovely to meet you x

BadGirl wrote: »
    Knowing you, we won't see you :pac::pac:

Aye, sounds about right! I like to keep the element of surprise in my back pocket.

Ya think? Alright G, possibly 7 then :pac::pac::pac::pac:

They do food, quiet nice nyoms so some of us may be there before then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Looks like there's plenty going, have fun y'all. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Not just any rice krispie cake, my very special ones ;)
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    She's selling them off ;)

Shim and I are already customers.

I'm not selling them! I'm bringing them, and then if anyone wants to buy me a drink as thanks I won't say no ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Fist Noc beers I went to I brought champagne chocolate truffles. Ah the memories....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm gonna be there to get some food as soon as the sun is starting to set (so some time around half six/7 I'd say). I'd recommend the rest of ye not take too long :p

• Advertisement

G-Money wrote: »
    When be that?

That'sup to BG :D
    G (Hai btw! ;) )
    There's talk of this beers starting early... i reckon we'll all be there by 8 - at the latest! :D

:eek::eek::eek: You're starting VERY early! We'll all be falling over before midnight!

Advertisement