Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 23rd. March 2012

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

If I'm on a register, why can't they send me a bill for the €100?

Why do you need a bill :confused:

Next you'll say that you need a personal invitation before you'll pass the threshold of your local library.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

That oul one in the audience should apologise to every viewer for getting this God hassler on here!! What is this sh!t??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

If I'm on a register, why can't they send me a bill for the €100?

I think the idea of getting us to register is to establish a database with all our details so they can send us a bill for €300 next year, €500 the next year and so on ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Think I'll write a letter.

Dear Ryan, can I get a guest that is not a z-lister, WAG, or footballer worshipping slag on the Late Late Show next week? Thanks.

Regards,

Telekon.

Fat chance. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

I now live and work in Switzerland and recently there was a referendum put to the people to increase workers holidays by 2 weeks. This was overwhelmingly defeated, without any campaigning, the reason for the defeat was the Swiss people all agreed it would lead to Switzerland becoming less competitive. This would never happen in Ireland, Irish people by nature are selfish and believe they should not pay for anything. They should pay the tax for for a better country in the next few years and take a leaf out of the Swiss book!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

wow

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

No way im paying, i have to save up to buy a new 55 inch lcd.

Thought all men had one???

At least that's what I heard..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

She writes in the letter looking for a wedding singer and gets her wish??

Dear Tubs,

Can I have the girls of the playboy mansion and a pool full of Irelands finest mud

Thanks

Flanzer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Christ who was that bundle of cuteness behind him?

cute_1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

What's the deal with this pudsy:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Some crowd there, would love to go to one. Looked great on tv great atmosphere.

It was the biggest ever attendence for a darts match. About 9,500 was at it. Amazing atmosphere!!! A really really good night!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

that minister is such an idiot

Bit harsh. I'd have no love for FG but I thought he came across very genuine. Don't see how you could call him an idiot after that.

Don't know how we as a country can vote in a government with an overwhelming majority to sort out the mess we were in and then a year later tell them to shove their perfectly sensible tax up their ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭deisemum

Ray Darcy phoned the agency responsible for the Household Charge and the woman he was speaking to said that a percentage of the money collected in each area will go back to each local council.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Lord, I hope you're other songs are better..

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭tonyangelino

Stay out of the black and into the red, no room in this game for two in a bed!

heres your bendy bullys-the kiddies love them.......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

SLAG!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

:eek:Sex Scandal, call the nursing home staff quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

jos28 wrote: »
    I think the idea of getting us to register is to establish a database with all our details so they can send us a bill for €300 next year, €500 the next year and so on ....
    There is talk that they will be able to receive our details from the likes of the ESB and Bord Gais.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

A bit of filth now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

I love when a chatshow interviews a creepy fan, shows the song then a quick glance back at the creepy fan being all creepy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

i would

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

This tramp should be ashamed of herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

brotherly love.........diva

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

theres no money but theres money to break endas advisor pay cap whose payrise was 10k above my salary

Exactly what I told my mama! :D

Not enough was made over that. I think Kenny should have to make an apology for that at the beginning of Dail. Every Dail, every week until he fixes this piece of seemingly ok corruption.\

HAHAHA....its a family affair as your one walks on. Cheeky! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

She must have a book coming out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

by 'met', she means cornered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

ThisRegard wrote: »
    It's not unfair, they said themselves they're paid a decent wage so why do they claim they can't afford €100 ? Did they stretch themselves thin enough when changing house a fee years back?

They would have paid a huge stamp duty charge back then. There's loads of 'rich' folk refusing to pay it. It's grossly unfair that Michael Flatley pays the same €100 for Castle Hyde, as the person who lives in a bedsit.

Enough is enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

shes only middlin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

What a trollop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭applehunter

Who gives a flying **** about this woman and some Welsh footballer?

Advertisement