Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 23rd. March 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Well done. You've now put your name on a property owners register and you'll get a bill for a lot more than €100 next year.
    It's ok, the tin foil hat will stop the van with the radars tracking him down.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Everyone doesn't want to pay taxes or charges, fact is this attitude will lead to our country been fecked further.

So you think it's fair that Michael O'Leary will pay the same amount of money as somebody who is struggling to pay their mortgage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Thats it tubs take up for o,brain

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Well done. You've now put your name on a property owners register and you'll get a bill for a lot more than €100 next year.

And you think you're not on a register :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

its time people here took a stand
    I aint payin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Haha this audience poll ! Farcical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I dont trust a poll unless somebody objective like Joe Duffy is in charge of it.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

We should all send our bills to Bertie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I honestly believe people will all end up having to pay this at some stage. It is inevitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

FREEZE ALL FF PENSIONS THEN YOU,L HAVE THE MONEY...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

No way im paying, i have to save up to buy a new 55 inch lcd.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

patwicklow wrote: »
    Thats it tubs take up for o,brain

Yes the Portugeeser.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

So you think it's fair that Michael O'Leary will pay the same amount of money as somebody who is struggling to pay their mortgage?

This is for this year. from next year it will be based on the value of your home. but probably will be 100e for the lowest end anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭tonyangelino

monkey9 wrote: »
    Evening all! I'm in a right hungover state all day after being at the darts last night. Great night though.

I could do with a laugh and this thread is the place for it!!

did you get your bfh?

cant beat a bit of bully

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭baldbear

Enda was out with denis obrien last week. sticking his two fingers up at us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Shut up interrupting DLB!
    'Go for it', 'go on', blah blah
    SHUTTUP!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,318 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

theres no money but theres money to break endas advisor pay cap whose payrise was 10k above my salary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

<Ollie> wrote: »
    Most people can afford to pay. But it's unfair, that's why they're refusing.

It's not because they claim it's unfair, they said themselves they're paid a decent wage but claim they can't afford €100 ? Did they stretch themselves thin enough when changing house a fee years back?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

amdublin wrote: »
    And you think you're not on a register :confused:

If I'm on a register, why can't they send me a bill for the €100?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

amdublin wrote: »
    Who the frick will be paying it :confused:

Aside from me, who paid it yesterday.

I likes me local library :o

I paid it this week too, could not handle thought of paying a fine. Got paid this morning. Now am broke til next pay day(paid monthly:mad:)
    I believe in local amenities and dont mind supporting them, but am sickened by the wanton waste of money in the likes of the HSE and in local councils.
    It sickening that we have to fundraise to support our kids education through local schools both playschool and national schools. Not to mention the health system.

Husband has just found I paid it this week. Not good

• Advertisement

What the feck is this about:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

monkey9 - no excuse - was there myself......lame.....learn to drink like a man.wimman.........did ya pay yer household charge....end of story?

Don't worry. I've just cracked open a can of Heineken!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

did you get your bfh?

cant beat a bit of bully
    Stay out of the black and into the red, no room in this game for two in a bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Tubs didn't give ming a chance to close off the debate.

He's no big Tom that's for sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Her husband is a musical cuckold. I wonder does he get to lick Dominic Kirwan's musical essence off his wife every night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Since when did this become the Frontline?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

Lord, who the F*ck is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Typical RTE, rush through the household charge issue, an actual current and interesting topic, to put on this crap singer... Up next, Natasha Giggs, (reaches for multiple cans)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Did I see these lads on Father Ted before?

Advertisement