Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

mailburner wrote: »
    inspired by some of the wincasts here...

a couple of euro on this

Spanish La Liga Matches Atletico Madrid v Athletic Bilbao
    21-03-2012 19:00
    Wincast
    R Falcao to score in 90 minutes and Atletico Madrid to win the match @ 6/4
    Spanish La Liga Matches Valencia v Real Zaragoza
    21-03-2012 19:00
    Wincast
    R Soldado to score in 90 minutes and Valencia to win the match @ 4/6
    German Cup Matches Borussia Monchengladbach v Bayern Munich
    21-03-2012 19:30

Wincast
    M Gomez to score in 90 minutes and Bayern Munich to win the match @ 6/4
    Coppa Italia Matches Napoli v Siena
    21-03-2012 19:45
    Wincast
    E Lavezzi to score in 90 minutes and Napoli to win the match @ 13/10

munich have lost to them twice in the league

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

alfalion wrote: »
    munich have lost to them twice in the league

not this time :pac:

for a couple of euro i'm wont be too upset given i cant
    get anything more than a double up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

user2011 wrote: »
    Money coming for Cypriot Cup match AEK Larnaca were 3.75 now 2.62

Took in dnb with Twente -1 and R Madrid -1 -1.5 over 3/1 betvictor

God damn AWFUL. A grand total of 5 shots 1 on target feel like i was robbed there. And they were last one added to the treble

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

treble:
    BTTS in Man City v Chelsea
    BTTS in PSG v Lyon
    BTTS in Otelul v Dinamo Bucharest
    @ 4.96

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Over 2.5 goals in the 4 prem games and in Ipswich and Burnley - 25/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Spurs v Bolton FA Cup replay scheduled for Tuesday, 27th. With Bolton having one eye on that I'm taking early price for Blackburn to do it again on Saturday. 21/10. €20 on.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Sútalún

Man City Chelsea - Draw
    Blackpool Leicester - Draw
    St. Mirren Hearts - Draw
    At. Madrid At. Bilboa - Draw

Four team accum comes in at over 131/1.. Wish me luck :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Im getting this on now before the price or line changes.

A Madrid vs A Bilbao - Over 6.5 cards. This should be a fiesty affair as both are battling for a CL place and well the ref looks to be a bit of a lunatic

http://uk.soccerway.com/referees/javier-estrada-fernandez/60734/

Both clubs are also high up in the discipline table receiving a total of 172 yellow cards between them! Madrid - 88+2reds Bilbao 84+1red.

Bet365 are offering 4/5.

Victor Chandler offering 2/1 for a Red Card in the game.

Yellow Card bet is home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Villarreal v Real Madrid
    Real Madrid goals over 2.5 11/8

Real Madrid have won eight of their last nine league meetings with Villarreal scoring at least three goals in the last four.

The Madrid side have averaged three goals per game in their last four league games at El Madrigal

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭useurename

C'mon city.One more please...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Did this:

City to score over 1,5 :D
    PSV to score over 2,5 :D
    Anderlecht to score over 2,5 :(
    PSG - Lyon over 2,5 :D
    Napoli to score over 1,5 :D

Works out @30.
    Mostly because of the PSV odds @3,25
    PSV won both league games 5-1 against Heerenveen. Only this is a cup match so things could go very different. PSV is missing Toivonen through suspension.
    Sigh... bust only on Anderlecht who managed to not score 3 which was very impressive seeing that they had over 20 attempts on goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Derek! wrote: »
    City to win 2-1 @ 8/1 and I'm backin the draw aswell @ 13/5
    unhappy winner (United fan) :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭useurename

useurename wrote: »
    Chelsea 16/5
    Man City 10/11
    Chelsea have lost there last two away premier league games.Granted AVB has hit the road since.There seems to be renewed belief at Chelsea and a togetherness about them.They had a savage win against Napoli in CL and a morale boosting win in the cup with even Torres on the scoresheet.However appearances can be decieving.Di Matteo is a puppet on Abramovich's string.The Russian probably texts Di Matteo the teamsheet.They have let in 9 goals in there last 6 pl games.
    Man City are lethal at home this season.They have lost 2 of there last 6 but they were away from home.Granted they took a deserved beating from Swansea away but they showed great heart in their comeback in the Europa league.Mancini has made the home stadium a fortress.I think they have won every home game this season.That is irresistible form.They have scored 8 and conceded none in there last three home games.However these were routine victories against poor opposition.
    People may be tempted by the generous price on Chelsea but i'm confident that city will beat them and i think the home form will carry on.10/11 is a tasty price.I think Aguero will cause Chelsea trouble and i'm going to back him to score anytime.Balotelli is a nut job and I might have a small bet on him to get yellow.

Citeeeeeeehhhhhhh.......Thank god

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

I'm like you Derek. I had a big bet on City but I would have preferred Chelsea to win. Oh well the money will have to do.

Shane St. wrote: »
    I'm like you Derek. I had a big bet on City but I would have preferred Chelsea to win. Oh well the money will have to do.
    at least we got some compensation I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Sorry should of mentioned its a 50e free bet ( Has to be used as 50e bet )

Going with Ipswich / Arsenal
    50e dbl
    Good luck all

Get in !!
    Delighted with that !!!! Nervy endings but nobody said it would be easy

Haven't had a winning bet since Saturday so I really need this accum to come in :o:

Sheriff Tiraspol
    Dacia Chisinau
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Gazelec Ajaccio or draw
    @ 2.97

and a smaller stake on this treble:
    Dacia Chisinau
    Domzale or draw
    Gazelec Ajaccio or draw
    @ 3.77
    Double:
    Under 3.5 in Villarreal v Real Madrid
    Gazelec Ajaccio to qualify
    @ 5.43

The odds on Montpellier are going up by the minute, they've gone from 1.65 to 1.87, 2.10 and now 2.15, Gazelec Ajaccio are doing well in the third division and yesterday Marseille got knocked out by another third division team, Montpellier still have a chance of winning the league so surely the cup is not their priority.
    treble:
    BTTS in Man City v Chelsea
    BTTS in PSG v Lyon
    BTTS in Otelul v Dinamo Bucharest
    @ 4.96

Yess!! My luck is back :)

Have u checked reals away form. Been nicking games by a goal. Hope it comes in for you mind
    Villareal +2 is 3/4 :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    All over it
    If you need convincing, some stats:
    Bet would have collected in Real Madrid's last 4 league games away from home (all one goal victories)
    While Villareal are struggling this season, they are still pretty hard to beat at home. (Only 2 teams have come away from El Madrigal with the 3 points.
    They also held Barca to a 0-0 draw in January. The +2 On villlareal has come in their last 9 league games. Very generous price imo

Soft. Sorry Ade, did warn you

Yess!! My luck is back :)
    nice work man, I'm on your next bets :p

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Swansea have 12 clean sheets this season right behind United & City (14 & 13). 7 of these have come at home. Everton have been struggling for goals big time. Feel Swansea will might just nick it BUT Swansea have had 3 goalless draws at home and 3 1-1 draws so might look into these

Draw 9/4
    0-0 13/2
    1-1 5/1

• Advertisement

Lumping on this.
    Chelsea v Spurs Over 2.5 goals at 4/5. We all know this season has seen a crazy amount of goals in games between the bigger teams. Checked the stats and found enough to be confident in this bet.
    In Spurs' meetings with last seasons top 4 teams [UTD, CITY, CHELSEA AND ARSENAL] these games have produced over 2.5 goals in 6/7 of these meetings. And the away games against last seasons top 4 have tended to be high scoring (3-0, 5-2 and 3-2)
    This bet also comes in when Chelsea play a decent team at the Bridge (3-5 loss to Arsenal, 1-2 defeat to Liverpool, 2-1 win over Man City, 3-3 Draw w Man Utd). It has in fact come in 11/14 Chelsea's Home games.
    Also going to put a smaller amount on over 3.5 goals at 11/5.
    Goodluck everyone

BTTS double @ ~ 2/1
    Betis v Espanyol & Malaga v R Vallecano

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Gone for a €50 freebet fourfold (don't usually do higher than trebles but it's free after all)

J Trump v B Hawkins J Trump 2/5
    Málaga v Rayo Vallecano Over 2.5 8/13
    CSKA Sofia v Lokomotiv Sofia CSKA Sofia 1/4
    AZ Alkmaar v Heracles AZ Alkmaar 1/3

€50 returns €138 (Stake Not Returned)

double for Saturday:
    Under 2.5 in Minsk v BATE Borisov
    Swansea DNB
    @ 2.28

First game of the new Belarussian league season, BATE usually don't score too many goals, their first game of the season in the past 3 years have gone under 2.5 goals, and they recently lost the Belarussian supercup 2-0.

Everton have a really poor record away from home and Swansea have been impressive so far at home, hopefully they'll get another home win.

A wee double for tonight which caught my eye:

Sevilla +0.5 corners @ 1.750
    Betis -1.5 corners @ 1.800

Just over 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,755 ✭✭✭Polar101

OK.. two bets today.

Sevilla to win, 2.25. Negredo is in the starting lineup, should help with their goalscoring issues.

Malaga - Rayo Vallecano - over 2.5 goals - 1.75. Both teams can score goals so there should be a few.. other option is to go BTTS, but I see over 2.5 has slightly higher odds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

lads anyone got a single for tonight, joined boylesports to get the 40 euro bet with 20 single.

Malaga win maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

ye actually thinking of going for ladbrokes, should i put 50 on over 0.5 goals and then single on Malaga? dont know if its worth it for 30 quid? what ya think? coz if i win, im just gonna waste that 30 quid on stupid bets.

• Advertisement

Last 5 home matches malaga have averaged 2.40 goals scored and conceded 1.40. Last 5 away matches rayo have averaged 2.20 goals scored and conceded 2.60

over 2.5 goals @ 4/6
    over 3.5 goals @ 7/4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement