Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wife annoyed with neighbours

Options
  • 21-03-2012 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

We moved into our house a couple of weeks ahead of neighbours, invited them over and they had a look around. Since that time they have copied getting in an island, same postbox, light fixtures, wallpaper etc. Havent spoken to them recently and they are definitely not invited back, has this happened to anyone else, i know copying is the best form of flattery but sheis not impressed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭nungesser

is your last name Jones

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

You have an island?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭marketty

You have an island?

Dig a moat and you can have one too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Break into their house one of the nights and stand over them while they sleep.

When one of them wakes up and stares at you just say in a slow, creepy voice:

"Have you been stealing my wallpaper?"

Rip some off the wall and then leave.

That'll stop them from copying ya!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Your wife needs to get a life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Get some rude garden gnomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Unavailable for Comment

Should anything ever happen to your stuff you'll be glad your neighbours had the foresight to have replacements ready for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Worse than 9/11

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

You and your wife sound a bit precious..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

watch out.... your wife & job will be next!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Your wife is sleeping with your neighbour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Steven81 wrote: »
    We moved into our house a couple of weeks ahead of neighbours, invited them over and they had a look around. Since that time they have copied getting in an island, same postbox, light fixtures, wallpaper etc. Havent spoken to them recently and they are definitely not invited back, has this happened to anyone else, i know copying is the best form of flattery but sheis not impressed.

Your wife should be chuffed, you both obviously have good taste.

When we moved in we got extra storage in our kitchen our neighbours came in for a cup of tea and wondered why they never thought of it so they went off and got the extra storage too (like an island but its attached to the wall, sort of like a breakfast bar) An island would have be too small to us.

We also brought a house in the same estate as our landlady's son and we got a sneaky look at their house, fell in love with their wardrobes and got the exact same ones in all the bedrooms :D they were really really nice.

Most of the people who moved in around the same time we did have all the same appliances as they were on offer at the time. Hotpoint : cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Get this gnome:
    Meet Randy, Randy the Rude Gnome. He's Rude and Crude. The garden gnome meets and greets your guests with a cheeky little line, well, maybe more than that. Put him at the front door for a giggle and a good time!

With a friendly wave and a bright smile he greets your guests with all of the hospitality and warmth that they deserve with winning lines such as those below:

Listen here buddy - I'll give ya twenty bucks if you can get your wife to show me her t***ies
    Hey You..... F*** Off
    You take one step closer and I'll chew your 'kn knee caps off
    The dogs.... get me a f*****g umbrella
    I'm 14 inches tall - and I bet I STILL have a bigger d*** than you!
    Suck my tiny salamic ****
    (Explosive fart sound) Ohhhh - I've been holding that one in for three hours
    (More farting) What???? I can't exactly run to the toilet.
    You can't be 'kn serious - NO WAY are YOU gonna fit throught that door
    Hey you... My b***s are really itchy, but I can't move... would you mind?
    The best thing about being a garden gnome is I'm always hard - heh heh
    Hey you... Lean down, I wanna tell you something.... Closer... Closer.... NOW P*** OFF DIPS***

Randy's motion activated! He measures approximately 27cm tall and requires 2 AA batteries which are included.

Brand new and packed in a presentable box. It is excellent novelty gift for friend, work mate. Put it at the doorway and show your guests just how much of a classy guy you are!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

When people say they have problems,is this the kind of thing they mean?

People are idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Just wait for the neighbours to sneak into your garden to nick cuttings off the plants that you paid hard cash for, or steal buckets of gravel from your driveway - thieving cunts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

Prosecute them under the SOPA law for infringement of copyright:p

Then ride his wife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

This is exactly what kicked of the Hatfields and Mccoys feud.

micropig wrote: »
    Prosecute them under the SOPA law for infringement of copyright:p

Then ride his wife
    that's right,after all his neighbour did download his house...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Mickey Lover

Tell your missus if that's all she has to worry about then she's a very lucky woman ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

We didnt mind the first one or two things but just so much being copied it was a bit OTT, no just wondering did anyone else have this problem and how they dealt with it

We didnt mind the first one or two things but just so much being copied it was a bit OTT, no just wondering did anyone else have this problem and how they dealt with it
    stick a dildo on your postbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Ah, so now you're looking to copy what someone else did in your position? For shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭acidskiffle

Tell them unfront that you're sick of them copying you.
    Then watch the look of confusion on their faces as they wonder how anybody could have an issue with something so trivial.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭marketty

First the household charge and now this. It's always the little fella gets screwed in this country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Thats probably the only reason they called over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

pmcmahon wrote: »
    stick a dildo on your postbox

Stick your dildo up your neighbour's wife.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

syklops wrote: »
    Get this gnome:

I so want one!
    Link? :D

• Advertisement

Mickey H wrote: »
    Stick your dildo up your neighbour's wife.
    pfft stick your willy up the neighbours wife

Advertisement