Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

• Registered Users Posts: 18,098 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

caspa307 wrote: »
    was just looking at that today graphics look savage

The new season starts in 1 month, I would imagine they will do a team update dlc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

How much will games be to buy in store? How much discount do we get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Think its 10% discount off PSN. Thats something unconfirmed off podcast beyond though, so correct me if I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

reckon i can get a wifi with 16gb and 5 games on launch day :D

what to buy though???

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    Think its 10% discount off PSN. Thats something unconfirmed off podcast beyond though, so correct me if I'm wrong.
    how do i set up an account now? wanna get some games for release day off psn network? remember im new to ps3 guys??

I think if the games are on PSN, cos they are on the US, you have to search for them individually (like uncharted) Make your account on PS3, then buy them if they're available on the PS3 store, then use your vita account to download them, or transfer them from the PS3 on launch day.

I think if the games are on PSN, cos they are on the US, you have to search for them individually (like uncharted) Make your account on PS3, then buy them if they're available on the PS3 store, then use your vita account to download them, or transfer them from the PS3 on launch day.
    oh so say i buy likes of super meat boy on psn for my ps3 it will transfer to my vita??

No, I mean you buy Vita games off the PSN, like golden abyss, lumines, what have you, off the PS3 store now, since some of them are already there apparently. Then when the vita comes out, you already have them. PSN games for PS3, like super meat boy, will not work.

No, I mean you buy Vita games off the PSN, like golden abyss, lumines, what have you, off the PS3 store now, since some of them are already there apparently. Then when the vita comes out, you already have them. PSN games for PS3, like super meat boy, will not work.
    have none yet tbh was gonna buy super meat boy for ps3...

so what are list of vita games to buy and prices etc?? is it much cheaper to buy games that are downloadable??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

how do i set up an account now? wanna get some games for release day off psn network? remember im new to ps3 guys??

So do you have a SEN(PSN) account setup at all for your PS3?If you want to setup a new account from your PC Go Here .

Wow thats awful I shall not be downloading games so.. Also dont think Vita games are in EU store till next Wednesday.. Americans only have them as they got an early bundle

Wow thats awful I shall not be downloading games so.. Also dont think Vita games are in EU store till next Wednesday.. Americans only have them as they got an early bundle
    jesus 10 percent and if you dont like the game your stuck with it no trades possible....

they would wanna do better than that IMO

jesus 10 percent and if you dont like the game your stuck with it no trades possible....

they would wanna do better than that IMO

Yeah they should have something in place so people can sell there games 2nd hand in the store and the makers get profit percentage on sales or something.. But not sure if that would actually work come to think of it :confused:

Yeah they should have something in place so people can sell there games 2nd hand in the store and the makers get profit percentage on sales or something.. But not sure if that would actually work come to think of it :confused:
    unless they are small titles etc i wont be purchasing from the store so

unless they are small titles etc i wont be purchasing from the store so

Super Stardust Delta, Escape Plan and Motorstorm RC seem to be the only ones worthwhile downloading..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,098 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I will be buying Blazblue for Vita on the PSN as no store seems to be stocking it, is anyone else gonna bother to buy Touch My Katamari?

I will be buying Blazblue for Vita on the PSN as no store seems to be stocking it, is anyone else gonna bother to buy Touch My Katamari?

Touch My Katamari looks ok, but is a rip off.. After seeing some lad on giantbomb playing it, it just looks like it cost damn all to make, generally on about the menus..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

FYI Blazblue is apparently 3.3GB in size so make sure you get a big enough card.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Someone convince me to buy a release day Vita......Im still in two minds whether to go for it or wait and see if better bundles come out.

• Advertisement

Uncharted
    Wipeout
    Super stardust
    Rayman
    Lumines

Thats your reason for day one buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Uncharted
    Wipeout
    Super stardust
    Rayman
    Lumines

Thats your reason for day one buying.

add gravity rush your laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

I'll be playin persona 3 on mine lol the psp back catalogue is a very good reason to buy a vita

only game im getting at launch is rayman origins and in my gravity daze like most new handhelds all the big games will come at xmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-qjaoITAUc&feature=g-vrec&context=G2daeacbRVAAAAAAAACg

ps1 games work via remote play straight away :D

on that note the gaming liberty say they will be compatible in march,

https://twitter.com/#!/PlayStationEU/status/170540929457987584

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

remote play apprently laggy as feck, so unless they improve it

you might end up wanting to throw the vita off a wall due to input lag

BArra wrote: »
    remote play apprently laggy as feck, so unless they improve it

you might end up wanting to throw the vita off a wall due to input lag

any videos ive seen seem really smooth

I'm hoping PS1 games on the vita is Firmwared in the first few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Just to let anyone in the Waterford area know,Gamestop just rang me to say that they now have demo consoles in store.Also they offered me the chance to pre-order any of the bundles and accessories(which they wouldn't let me do up to now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Just ordered a WiFi and Uncharted in my local HMV. Guy said that it was a good idea to order the console because the available stock will be limited,

He said there will be plenty of memory cards and games but it'd be better to order your memory card to ensure you get the size you want.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement