Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Oldskool Appreciation Party - O.A.P's thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭ROCKY MANGAN

aceberg wrote: »
    es i was running out the door after it uploaded so didn get a chance to tracklist it i send my deepest sincere apologies but mr berg you should know all of them is one losing one,s touch?? i suspect there,s moo touch goin on in that brain of your,s lol ......:D

Joe i have'nt even listened it it yet man.I was winding :D

But sure we should all know the nmaes of all the tracks on all the mixes by now :D

so there's no point posting tracklists wha...............said like a true hrack toarder asa ha ha if your not doin anything tonite tune in to tonik at 10 and ill spin it up for ye compadre. . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

But sure we should all know the nmaes of all the tracks on all the mixes by now :D

so there's no point posting tracklists wha...............said like a true hrack toarder asa ha ha if your not doin anything tonite tune in to tonik at 10 and ill spin it up for ye compadre. . . .

Now there's a toss up Tonik or Tech.Well only if ya tell me the names Joe.

Is it detention in the oldskool

Is it detention in the oldskool thats a 4-10 ace the only skool where you don't mind doin lines 10 -1 first hour classics 2nd hour something for the ladies and last hour hard trance if i had my way id do 3 hours of trance but the young folk these days just ain't into it ace, shame on them. . . .

Is it detention in the oldskool thats a 4-10 ace the only skool where you don't mind doin lines 10 -1 first hour classics 2nd hour something for the ladies and last hour hard trance if i had my way id do 3 hours of trance but the young folk these days just ain't into it ace, shame on them. . . .

I like it Joe the only place ya don't mind doing lines :D.................Explaint to me what ya mean by ''thats a 4-10,, that went a bit over d head.

I like it Joe the only place ya don't mind doing lines :D.................Explaint to me what ya mean by ''thats a 4-10,, that went a bit over d head.
    thats a 10 - 4 ace rubber duck we got ourselves a convoy roger ha ha

• Advertisement

Ah i see.Sure i'll probably pop d head in so.Now make sure u sort them tracklists no point me listening in if i don't know what i'm listening to :P

Ah i see.Sure i'll probably pop d head in so.Now make sure u sort them tracklists no point me listening in if i don't know what i'm listening to :P
    sound man ace sure we have a game of name that tune you,l more than likely ace it pardon the pun you must know them all at this stage. . . .lol

sound man ace sure we have a game of name that tune you,l more than likely ace it pardon the pun you must know them all at this stage. . . .lol

Joe i'll be chasing the tunes till the day i die (better than chasing the dragon i suppose :D ) and i'll be chasing them when i come back as a great white shark.So i'll never leave ya alone...........lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

First is

Its on another mix aswell Ed Case - Beyond Space

That is part of Ed Case - Beyond Space you have ther only just realised.

3rd is Drop out Part 4

5th is FAITHLESS - D'ONT LEAVE MIX 1

7th advanced_vector_synthesis_--_inertia_[sound_entity_house_division] Top track.

Do ya know anymore off that Ed Case Ed Case - Beyond Space.I olny know 3 on side b.Have'nt listened to it in ages.

The 1 around 45mins is Jens - The choice
    The 1 around 57mins is Komakino - Look at the sky
    Next 1 Onda Del Futuro - Amore Senza Fine
    Next 1 is Paragliders.............sure ya know that 1.

Think i might know 1 r 2 more.just can't rem at the mo
    nice 1 ace for spottin them. yes its beyond space and bits of other mixes warren k etc that havent been identified.thought id put em altogether.ken is gettin back to me with ids for it.ill let ya know ace.heres another compilation of tracks for id.missing tracks from warren k and 1 or 2 others i think
    http://youtu.be/Og--MDBj0jU

nice 1 ace for spottin them. yes its beyond space and bits of other mixes warren k etc that havent been identified.thought id put em altogether.ken is gettin back to me with ids for it.ill let ya know ace.heres another compilation of tracks for id.missing tracks from warren k and 1 or 2 others i think
    http://youtu.be/Og--MDBj0jU

Which ken is that.

Can't say i know any of the ones on the second y/t samples.

• Advertisement

Which ken is that.

Can't say i know any of the ones on the second y/t samples.
    . brady.yea those ones are a lil trickier. track at 4 mins is deadly

Joe i'll be chasing the tunes till the day i die (better than chasing the dragon i suppose :D ) and i'll be chasing them when i come back as a great white shark.So i'll never leave ya alone...........lol :D
    GREAT WHITE HAY, sure you can SNAP them up then asa, lol happy friday bud have a good weekend.......:pac:

GREAT WHITE HAY, sure you can SNAP them up then asa, lol happy friday bud have a good weekend.......:pac:

lol :D.Be a quiet 1 for me this weekend Joe.Apart from the match 2morrow.Won't be getting up to much,but you enjoy yours too pal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/www-techradio-org WINNIE DILLON MARK HUGHES AND KEITH BEHAN LIVE NOW TILL LATE CLICK THE LINK

locked 1 wrote: »
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/www-techradio-org WINNIE DILLON MARK HUGHES AND KEITH BEHAN LIVE NOW TILL LATE CLICK THE LINK

Lick the clink....:eek:.say no more...............:D

lol :D.Be a quiet 1 for me this weekend Joe.Apart from the match 2morrow.Won't be getting up to much,but you enjoy yours too pal.
    1 WILL HOPEFULLY ENJOY THE POOL BEATIN THE DURT:) HAPPY FRIDAY ANYWHO.......
    http://soundcloud.com/joe-mangan/running-up-that-hill :D;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Help me with a tune ID.

Twice on the radio lately I heard an old tune, which I could only describe as house / disco. I imagine it's from the late 80s, and the synth used in it is very similar to the one used in the beverly hills cop theme tune. It has a black woman singing in it, with the lyrics going something 'something something dont you know, ill never let you go' and then rips back into the synth piece, which I could only describe in binary code as:

du-du
    de-de
    de-de
    di-du-du

de-de
    de-de
    du-di-di

mental enough description I know but I couldnt find anything by googling the likes of 'ill never let you go / i never want you so' etc....

i appreciate anyone willing to tackle this mess of a post.

EarlERizer wrote: »

Cheers Earl,

Sorry, its more of a disco tune, or a synth-house tune... not really like the link you posted. The synth is repetitive, looping throughout the song and it's the dominant feature, there's not much base.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

scaled.php?server=405&filename=fullmonnflyer180212.jpg&res=medium

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

EVERYTHING STARTS WITH AN E!

Just found this on y/t don't think i heard it before

Just found this on y/t don't think i heard it before

i've heard much better coxy mixes from that time.

es-cee wrote: »
    i've heard much better coxy mixes from that time.

and that fúckin mc needs to be shot!!

alton x tearin it up with the finest selection of jungle atm ;):)

http://onlyoldskool.com/radio.html

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Terry Cotta

• Advertisement

Advertisement