Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Just booked an impulse massage for this eve. ...

Does it come with a happy ending? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Vanbis wrote: »
    I deserve it :D

I'm taking a break until saturday and picking my new bike up tomorrow so it will be a cycle sunday hopefully.

True!!!

Why is everyone cycling??? :( I miss cycling and I won't be able to do a good 30k cycle till at least March :(:( I dislike all of you now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Pembily wrote: »
    True!!!

Why is everyone cycling??? :( I miss cycling and I won't be able to do a good 30k cycle till at least March :(:( I dislike all of you now...

I'm doing a charity cycle in six months so i started training and got a bike through bike-2-work scheme which i need.

You should look into getting one, with the bright evenings coming in soon enough you'll have plenty of time after work to go a midweek cycle.

True!!!

I'm doing a cycle for charity in six months so i started training and got a bike through bike-2-work scheme which i need.

You should look into getting one, with the bright evenings coming in soon enough you'll have plenty of time after work to go a midweek cycle.

True!!!

I'm doing a cycle for charity in six months so i started training and got a bike through the bike-2-work scheme which i need.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,393 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Midweek evenings after work in the spring/summer are golf time sir. Golf time. :cool:

Oh don't worry, i'll be getting a round in at least once a week. Looking forward to that too :D

I need to get multiple in a week. I am eyeing up Captains Day with a view to not having a hopeless round so much practice needed! :o

Yes i'm looking forward to our Golf society in work starting back up. We played some fantastic courses last year. Not good enough to win the Captains prize yet but hopefully i'll upset a few along the way ;)

• Advertisement

How long is the cycle? I got a bike on the scheme and love it but you can't cycle with a broken wrist, well I can't and won't attempt.

30k cycles are amazing :)

How long is the cycle? I got a bike on the scheme and love it but you can't cycle with a broken wrist, well I can't and won't attempt.

30k cycles are amazing :)

Ah ok, better off waiting until your 100% first before getting back in the sadle ;). If it's any consolation it happened a good time with the dark evenings and winter nights.

I'll be doing 30k x 27 in 7 days, hopefully and if i'm still alive by then :)

Good luck Vanbis, rather you than me!

Cheers. It's only hitting me this week how hard it is actually going to be, the cycle and challenge itself.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

True!!!

Think we need to get you one of these Pem

4541271613_0a663a3ce6_z.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

we gots us another one pawww!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I came into this section a few days ago purely out of passing curiosity.

Think I'm hooked! :o

Same same. Plus when Panthro told me he was a mod I had to see what sort of place would trust him to be a mod!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Daisies wrote: »
    Same same. Plus when Panthro told me he was a mod I had to see what sort of place would trust him to be a mod!

and the answer is....

....a very twisted and disturbed place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

we gots us another one pawww!

Yup, we gots oursels anotha one of them citay peepel, and dis ones goutta walkie talkie phone and nice feet covers and sheeeite..
    Cleatus..get the water hose, we ain't taking no more chances, no sir eee..

:eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Panthro wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:

Come on, I said as much to your face when you told me!

Come on, I said as much to your face when you told me!

Words cannot describe how hurt I am right now Daisies..
    There are just..
    There's just..
    There's..
    sniff*
    I'll be fine...I just need a minute..
    Sniff*

Ya find a place to live yet?!:)

Words cannot describe how hurt I am right now Daisies..
    There are just..
    There's just..
    There's..
    sniff*
    I'll be fine...I just need a minute..
    Sniff*

Ya find a place to live yet?!:)

Don't lie, I know I can't break your heart of stone :P

Have 5 places to view tomorrow so fingers crossed. Are you around for coffee?

Don't lie, I know I can't break your heart of stone :P

Have 5 places to view tomorrow so fingers crossed. Are you around for coffee?

I'll be on the evening shift 3pm-11pm.
    What time ya going viewing?

I'll be on the evening shift 3pm-11pm.
    What time ya going viewing?

Early-ish, getting the bus into town should be in around half 2.

Early-ish, getting the bus into town should be in around half 2.

Half two I will be sitting in my car, trying to go from Westside to Eastside, and no doubt singing along to Adele's "Someone like you"
    (Don't judge!)
    Goodluck with the hunting, don't be yourself! (just kidding!)

• Advertisement

Kids stop fighting :p

How the frick is it Thursday already??? I need more days...

This place does rope you in very quickly!

TP I can't hold the handle bar with my left hand :rolleyes: Also that's no where near as sexy as my bike...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement