Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

lough55 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I've been lurking in the shadows reading this thread for a while now and finally registered. I watch fair city even though some of the stories not to mention characters are a tad unbelievable, still it gives me something to laugh at, as Im frequently told " all the same now you do know its not real life" when Im scoffing at the telly :p . As for the Jo and Tommy affair, Jo needs a slap, please taking in 2 foster children when her world is about to crumble around her. Poor Dermot... I cant wait for it to come out! I'd say a christmas special is indeed on the cards. Ohh imagine that little witch Caoimhe when she finds out, now shes another one that needs a slap.... As for Judith I mean I get the whole saving her marriage thing but this isn't the 1st time... And on her own doorstep this time, not to mention the kids are all practically grown and shes financially independent. Get rid of him now!!

Some excellent points there...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

did anyone notice the 'dirt' on the plugs in nessas flat?.....made me feel a bit sick....

by the way, still dont understand the christopher nolan reference.....

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

iceblue wrote: »

Christopher Nolan the film director. He made a number of fairly well-known experimental movies, like Inception and Memento. But it's really not important.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,057 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hi everyone, I've been lurking in the shadows reading this thread for a while now and finally registered. I watch fair city even though some of the stories not to mention characters are a tad unbelievable, still it gives me something to laugh at, as Im frequently told " all the same now you do know its not real life" when Im scoffing at the telly :p . As for the Jo and Tommy affair, Jo needs a slap, please taking in 2 foster children when her world is about to crumble around her. Poor Dermot... I cant wait for it to come out! I'd say a christmas special is indeed on the cards. Ohh imagine that little witch Caoimhe when she finds out, now shes another one that needs a slap.... As for Judith I mean I get the whole saving her marriage thing but this isn't the 1st time... And on her own doorstep this time, not to mention the kids are all practically grown and shes financially independent. Get rid of him now!!

Welcome

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

angel01 wrote: »
    I think Bob will feature next week with the chain but they need to give him a decent storyline, he has been living off scraps for too long :(

Isn't he wearing it in the photo above? It look like he and Louie are grabbing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

iceblue wrote: »
    did anyone notice the 'dirt' on the plugs in nessas flat?.....made me feel a bit sick....

Dean spots problem of sockets overloading, with 2 plugs left in, sets trip switch off then leavees the plugs left in!
    Surely unplug the plugs then reset the trip switch ?

Also how can you get extra channels from your TV by messing with the back of the TV ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

was in the nct center waiting room today and saw a bit of this crap on there tv. wow amazing how rte employ people that cant act! i did better at my school play 30 years ago, what total and utter rubbish that ye just have to laugh at the crap,

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Is it just me or is Dean after getting fat?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Anyone else think that they are dragging the cheating husband story line way too far? We know that Dermot will find out sooner rather than later.

YES!

I hope they've got a "main" story of something more than this between now and Christmas!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

It's a bit much Vivienne giving out about Caoimhe being a poor employee.. and her after robbing prescription medicine from the surgery..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I'm liking the music selection in The Station - Blackstreet 'No Diggity'!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

It's a bit much Vivienne giving out about Caoimhe being a poor employee.. and her after robbing prescription medicine from the surgery..
    Pretty much like Orla taking the high moral ground with Tommy after as much as admitting to Leo that she'd be happy to be his prostitute seeing as relationships are just "transactions".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Jay Pee

The Dillon girls school uniform is very primary school looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

I see Pete must have the only petrol Vivaro/Primastar van in Ireland after Keith stole the spark plug out of it. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

sundula wrote: »
    I see Pete must have the only petrol Vivaro/Primastar van in Ireland after Keith stole the spark plug out of it. :confused:

I noticed that too, I thought it was Keith taking the prank further but no, just the clueless writers :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Did anyone notice( on Wednesday ), that when Caoimhe left the surgery to get coffee, she brushed off the desk and it wobbled and looked like it was gonna topple over! :D

Jo is a self-righteous cow. Is it too much to hope they kill her off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

max life wrote: »
    Did anyone notice( on Wednesday ), that when Caoimhe left the surgery to get coffee, she brushed off the desk and it wobbled and looked like it was gonna topple over! :D

Jo is a self-righteous cow. Is it too much to hope they kill her off?

Sorry to burst your bubble but they won't do that, she will be back on the show in a few months time. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭tinyjiney

angel01 wrote: »
    Sorry to burst your bubble but they won't do that, she will be back on the show in a few months time. :p

....when Barry wakes up in a sweat and discovers the last year was all a dream....and discovers that diesel vans do now use spark plugs ....:p

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

leahyl wrote: »

Music gold...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Vivienne is a pain. I can't warm to her at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Pretty much like Orla taking the high moral ground with Tommy after as much as admitting to Leo that she'd be happy to be his prostitute seeing as relationships are just "transactions".

Would Jo know about her affair with William when he and Lauren were engaged and when she was with Seamus.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

Was at Little Women in The Gate last night and Lucy from FC played the main character Jo, she was really good and did humour very well!http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/characters/lucymallon.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Jenna69

Can someone tell me the name of the song that's constantly playing in the Hungry Pig? The chorus seems to be some guy spelling out a word and every time i try to catch what it is, it's over too quick.

Anyone please cos it's driving me mad??? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jenna69 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me the name of the song that's constantly playing in the Hungry Pig? The chorus seems to be some guy spelling out a word and every time i try to catch what it is, it's over too quick.

Anyone please cos it's driving me mad??? :mad:

I'm not sure....is it this maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Jenna69

I'm not sure....is it this maybe?

Can't get onto YouTube in work, i'll check it from home later.
    Thanks for gettin back to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

Just thinking about possible upcoming Christmas storylines.

I'm wondering will anybody go and visit Barry in jail?

Will Snowy make a triumphant return? (there has to be some reason why the three lads went off to find her):)

Maybe the DNA testing company will write to Louie and Carol saying the results were a mistake. :P

Denzo will come home in a blaze of glory as the new king of the underworld.:cool:

Leo will snog Eileen Bishop. :eek:

Judith will seduce Dermot to get back at Jo ;)

Will Snowy make a triumphant return? (there has to be some reason why the three lads went off to find her):)

Maybe the DNA testing company will write to Louie and Carol saying the results were a mistake. :P

Denzo will come home in a blaze of glory as the new king of the underworld.:cool:

I have heard rumours of a wedding
    perhaps Charlie and Esther or Eileen and Cas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lough55

Have to say I love Wayne, I think he's hilarious. He was going on the other night about neasas and sashs hair, however is it my tv screen cause I think sashs hair is way too yellow blonde, she's glammed up a lot and looks gorgeous but I just don't like that hair , Orlas blonde hair highlights are much nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

The Dillon girl and Sean will discover they're gonna be a mammy and daddy!

• Advertisement

Have to say I love Wayne, I think he's hilarious. He was going on the other night about neasas and sashs hair, however is it my tv screen cause I think sashs hair is way too yellow blonde, she's glammed up a lot and looks gorgeous but I just don't like that hair , Orlas blonde hair highlights are much nicer.

He is probably going to try and sell them his hair products :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement