Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunkest You Ever Got?

Options
  • 29-10-2011 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

So whats the most smashed you ever got?

Mine Was Over Foreign When I Was 16 :) Passed out in the hotel stairway and when i woke up i taught i was in my school back in Ireland haha :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Can't remember. Good times...

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

pudzey101 wrote: »

Mine Was Over Foreign When I Was 16 :) Passed out in the hotel stairway and when i woke up i taught i was in my school back in Ireland haha :)

Arrested twice, covered myself in sick, tried to fight a tree, fell over several times, guards rang my mammy to make her come get me....

.... all in the sane night when I was 15

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Can't remember. Good times...

There the best times haha :) cant seem to get as drunk as i used when i was under 18 though :/ sickening ha

Tonto86 wrote: »
    tried to fight a tree

you sure it was the drink haha :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Over Foreign

Well that's the first time I've heard being abroad referred to as "over foreign".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

Bad bad bad blurred memories :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Were you in Waterford? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

Picked up by the gardai after falling asleep in a park for 4 hours when I was 17, on the way home from a house party where we caused easily 4k in damages. Best 16th birthday party EVER

Well that's the first time I've heard being abroad referred to as "over foreign".

its a tipp thing sorry :) shudv worded it better haha :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

Let's just say Vegas, Adult Entertainmet expo, opening night party, VIP access and free bar after 18 hours traveling do not a pretty sight make.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

.... tried to fight a tree.
    Wooden try that!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Poitin. (Potcheen is how that sounds)

Woke up smashed and had to do stuff and all.

Never again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

at a works xmas party in 2004, free bar + black bush whiskey + guinness = me unable to walk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Free bar at a family wedding. Safe to say I was the family disgrace that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭jakobgallagher

tried to fight a tree,
    did you win

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

The drunkest I ever got was at an 18th last year when I had a can, 5 vodka and cokes and a wkd. Keeping in mind I'm 5ft0 and 6.5 stone. I ended up doing lots of falling over and sleeping and kissing people I shouldn't have, but we were all equally drunk and I didn't throw up or cry so its all grand!

Poitin. (Potcheen is how that sounds)

Woke up smashed and had to do stuff and all.

Never again.

Same here with Absinthe, ever hear that?? swore when i woke up from about 12 hours sleep i was even drunker haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I once drank so much that I became sober. It was slightly surreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Fell over coming back from the bar with 2 red bull and vodka's (both for me) on a work night out.
    Spilled drinks over myself, one of the glasses broke and cut my hand.
    The bouncers picked me up, briefly looked at my cut, obviously used their vast medical knowledge to determine I wasn't going to die, and kicked me out the side door of the club into a dark alley.
    I limped for a week with a dinner plate sized bruise on my hip.

The wife wasn't impressed.

After this bank holiday weekend, il write up something again...probably going to end up getting pumped with my plans for the next 2 nights hahah :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭IcedOut

Passed out
    Woke Up
    Puked
    Drank more
    Passed out
    Woke up
    Fell into a bin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Pre drinks: 1/2 lire of Vodka. In the club: 2 pints, 3 shots of absinthe.

18 years old.

Lads holiday in Portugal. Disappeared from the club, my mates come back to find me face down in a drain outside our apartment, sick everywhere, broke the key in the door so a mate had to scale the building and break in to our wash room to get us in. Proceeded to start a fight with the wardrobe in my bedroom. He won.

Went for a swim the next day and was graaand.

I'm pretty drunk at the moment.

waaaaaayyyy welcome to my world 24/7 haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,447 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

At a wedding a few years ago. Family had a mobile home near by so was familiar with the area. Beamish and aftershock. It didn't end well. The walk home was fun. Lost my tie and ended up talking to a ditch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭ballsacky

The night I discovered vodka and lime at 17 years of age. Got sick on a friends car which left a permanent mark on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Ah college, grant day :). Nailed a bottle of vodka on the way to a party with a friend. Was so completly loaded (and sick) by the end of the night they hung a plastic shopping bag from my ears :o and left me to die.

Have to say, i never drank like that ever again. So lesson learned on my part.

IcedOut wrote: »
    Fell into a bin
    :pac:

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    At a wedding a few years ago. Family had a mobile home near by so was familiar with the area. Beamish and aftershock. It didn't end well. The walk home was fun. Lost my tie and ended up talking to a ditch.

I Felt Sorry for the poor buggers in Haiti :( Last time i had 30 aftershocks i coudnt find my house either :(

had to be said haha :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Anyone that has the ability and dexterity to post is not drunk by my standards.

Advertisement