Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you tasted cooked human flesh?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Didn't there used to be a guy eating a cooked foetus at (guess where...) rotten.com? Hey, it was already dead any he did cook it.

Really a foetus? Are you sure it wasn't the Placenta?
    Surely you are not allowed just cook up dead foetus's willy nilly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭eilo1

No meat as yet but I really like the taste of my own blood. I have to prick my finger a few times a day and I always stick my finger in my mouth after.

Warm and sweet yummy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Does chipped nails ( with bits of flesh attached to ) left in a big Mac
    or Kentucky fried count ? :(

Food for thought .....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Long Ham is another term for human flesh. So if someone offers you a Long Ham sandwhich time to leave quickly.
    I've heard of "longpig" (like that band?) and "hairless goat".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

weiland79 wrote: »
    Really a foetus? Are you sure it wasn't the Placenta?
    Surely you are not allowed just cook up dead foetus's willy nilly
    I've no idea if it was legal, but who knows if it's covered by cannibalism laws as it's technically not human (or else the abortion would be murder. And no, I don't want to start that debate thanks!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Stinicker wrote: »
    In China I believe aborted human foetuses are eaten in a stew as a delicacy. :eek: I saw it on a website with links to the 10 worst foods, (I'm not linking to it as it is that bad)!

Hoax. Still, it wouldn't surprise me if there was stuff like this available on (deep) black markets in various parts of the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Cooked??? I prefer mine raw.

Philistine...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

OP - I have to disagree, go into an Operating Theatre and smell the diathermy machine in action. You'll will then find that us humans don't smell like pork, unless perhaps you are related to Pighead?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Long story short, a very strange ex flatmate of mine stored human meat in the freezer.

Neither I nor she ate any of it while we lived together.

Where did she get it!?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Does giving someone a hickey kiss on a sunburned neck count?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

liah wrote: »
    Hoax. Still, it wouldn't surprise me if there was stuff like this available on (deep) black markets in various parts of the world.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. omfg, i dont even care if thats a photoshop!! ugh. will never look at baby-back ribs the same way ever again! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

You get the shakes if you eat human meat. Some protein in it affect the brain. You eventually die or have a stoke or something like that if you keep eating it.

Nothing beats medium rare homeless person with fried leeks and some hollandaise sauce. Nyom Nyom Nyom!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

liah wrote: »

I wasn't too sure but still it wouldn't surprise me. I was in Thailand last month and some of the stuff for sale in the Yaowarat China Town Market in Bangkok was frightening, shark Fin, powdered rhino horn, I'm sure if you were local and in the know there, other more grotesque things were available from beneath the counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

Would picking the scab off a particularly nasty carpet burn and eating it count ?

Kind of like cold crackling !

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Ev84

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    You get the shakes if you eat human meat.

You're not cooking it right ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

You get the shakes if you eat human meat. Some protein in it affect the brain. You eventually die or have a stoke or something like that if you keep eating it.

Nothing beats medium rare homeless person with fried leeks and some hollandaise sauce. Nyom Nyom Nyom!

Youve seen book of eli anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭lecker Hendl

I was welding a frame onto a section of roof and standing under the bit I was working on when a molten ball of red hot metal ran up the sleeve of my jacket and stopped at my glove cuff. It took a few seconds to start burning and by the time I shook it out I had a €2 diameter burn on my forearm which I stuffed into my mouth to try and stem the pain while I ran for cold water.

I am happy to report that we DO taste like pork and we also smell like roasting pork when we are cooked. I have a nasty scar but no major damage apparently (apart from the loss of my cannibalism taboo). I wonder of that nice German lad who ate his friend started out as a welder?

'cptr

Next time I eat pork I'm just going to freak them out with "Mmmm tastes like human"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

Long story short, a very strange ex flatmate of mine stored human meat in the freezer.

Neither I nor she ate any of it while we lived together.

I feel faint. :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

Prion protein. The disease would be kuru:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_%28disease%29

You would only get it from ingesting the spinal cord and brain, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

got some branding on my arm and yup burning flesh does smell like pork
    Deadly. Any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

I tried hufu once - it left me unsatiated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Apparently the tastiest part of a human is the ball of the thumb - just a little piece of information that might come in handy one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

watna wrote: »
    Apparently the tastiest part of a human is the ball of the thumb - just a little piece of information that might come in handy one day.

I'd say you'd need a half dozen of them, slow roasted with garlic or you'd be hungry again in an hour.

A company I used work for did experimental research on human remains and we had parts of several old ladies in a freezer but I was never tempted to have a nibble.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

My wife says my pork smells of cheese!
    :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Stinicker wrote: »
    In China I believe aborted human foetuses are eaten in a stew as a delicacy. :eek: I saw it on a website with links to the 10 worst foods, (I'm not linking to it as it is that bad)!

You should watch the movie Dumplings

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nope, never had human meat, cooked or otherwise. It was always something I was curious as to how it tasted though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 choosinganame

I was welding a frame onto a section of roof and standing under the bit I was working on when a molten ball of red hot metal ran up the sleeve of my jacket and stopped at my glove cuff. It took a few seconds to start burning and by the time I shook it out I had a €2 diameter burn on my forearm which I stuffed into my mouth to try and stem the pain while I ran for cold water.

I am happy to report that we DO taste like pork and we also smell like roasting pork when we are cooked. I have a nasty scar but no major damage apparently (apart from the loss of my cannibalism taboo). I wonder of that nice German lad who ate his friend started out as a welder?

'cptr

No but I want to. >:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Means Of Escape

jester77 wrote: »
    You should watch the movie Dumplings

Ravenous starring Robert Carlisle comes to mind too.
    Some tasty stew to rid the chill.

Advertisement