Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Alicat wrote: »
    I thought it was brill! I mean they didn't exactly have 100 million dollars like most Hollywood blockbusters.

The movement of the tram reminded me a big of the train crash in Knowing..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

molly,rita ashley and the one john bashed are the 4 dead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Bravo Corrie :) well done I enjoyed it tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Breaking News.....though not available in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

It was so fake, a million quid for that?!

• Advertisement

dsc0023wv.jpgIts Father Doughal.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

When is the live eposide on? Is it the next eposide? I'd image that will be hard to do live

Glenman wrote: »
    When is the live eposide on? Is it the next eposide? I'd image that will be hard to do live

Thursday, also on Thursday Dot mentions Corrie in Eastenders.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

didn know tonight was live aswell

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

The movement of the tram reminded me a big of the train crash in Knowing..

jaysus now thats what you call a train crash

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

A V A wrote: »
    didn know tonight was live aswell
    how could tonights have been live? :confused:

Live spisode on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

It was good but I felt it was a bit of an anti climax as we all knew what was going to happen and there was pictures of the set during the week!

Its a pity they didn't keep it a secret!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

How many lives does Ken Barlow have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Whoever is doing the updates is always messing! There was another screenshot posted in Weather or something earlier showing some saucy updates at 6am this morning too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

ah i been purposely avoiding this section until tonight :O
    i as not expecting john to whack that nut job bout time he did something i can cheer to :)
    i thought tonights episode was great.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Isn't it lucky for the injured that the crash happened on the one night the local doctor decides to stay on the street for a drink?;)

Leaves Kev with an awful dilemma though doesnt it... Does he break in to the store and risk his own life for his son, or does he keep his mouth shut...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Leaves Kev with an awful dilemma though doesnt it... Does he break in to the store and risk his own life for his son, or does he keep his mouth shut...

Well in fairness, if Kevin ran in to save a mother and her child, I don't think anyone would straight away assume "Oh! He must have had an affair with her and thats their baby"

Then again, this is Corrie...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I'd say he will hear a scream or cry and he will break into the store and get baby Jack, sure Sally wouldn't think it strange that he rescued a child she will be cooing all over Kevin and the baby and Kevin will be a hero :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Was tonight's episode live? From the cuts and all I got the impression it was, just watching on ITV2 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

amacachi wrote: »
    Was tonight's episode live? From the cuts and all I got the impression it was, just watching on ITV2 now.

Imagine if it was, and someone forgot their line, or was in the wrong position :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Jeez that Tyrone is such a wimp, a big baby." Please dont go, I wont let you go".Such a pathetic wimp:rolleyes::mad:.Wants every thing to be picture perfect:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Gail Platt still alive? Here's to another 10 years of misery face on tv if she is.

casio4 wrote: »
    I'd say he will hear a scream or cry and he will break into the store and get baby Jack

hmmmmm... or if he was thinking, he could rescue baby Jack and bludgeon Molly to death with a jar of Apple Drops.... win/win situation...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

py2006 wrote: »
    It was good but I felt it was a bit of an anti climax as we all knew what was going to happen and there was pictures of the set during the week!

Its a pity they didn't keep it a secret!

It's all about pulling in a few million viewers who wouldn't otherwise be watching but who are watching because they know something deadly is gonna be happening. They're still not gonna be watching if they don't know something deadly is gonna be happening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

amacachi wrote: »

No, it wasn't.

Do you honestly think they would risk screening the most expensive scene in soap history live?

The live episode is later in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Did anyone else think the tram sounded like a T-Rex from Jurassic Park when it was derailing? It kind of went up in the air, groaned then crashed back down again in slow motion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

in fairness to the crash they could hardly send a real train crashin down so deyd have to control the crash which is never gna look completely realistic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement