Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Origin of Specious Nonsense"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

robindch wrote: »
    and he's abandoned his discredited work in mathemagics .

And now I've another fake field I want to be an expert in.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

JC said that he's learned all he knews from "Bioinformatics [...] from the ID 'side of the house'".

This almost certainly means that he's acquired what he knows from a christian fundamentalist numerologist named William Dembski who was at the forefront of the ID crusade up to the point at which it was holed and sunk in the Dover trial. Following that, the ID movement, the infamous Wedge Strategy and creationism in general has been in decline. Dembski's ID Lab was closed, I think in 2006, and he's abandoned his discredited work in mathemagics and is now working as a "research professor in philosophy" in a minor religious outfit somewhere in the bible belt.

Dembski's ramblings can be viewed at his website and he uses neither software nor hardware to demonstrate anything, since (a) it may well not be able to demonstrate what his financial backers want him to demonstrate and (b) his arguments are consequently expressed in pseudo-mathematical language only. Where these have any discernible meaning at all, they have been comprehensively disproven.

Of course, I'm well aware of all that and what J C claims to be. I just couldn't let his lies and evasions about being an expert in bioinformatics go uncontested. Lies are a sin and make baby Jesus cry after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

he's abandoned his discredited work in mathemagics

Calling that huckster a mathemagician seriously discredits the work of
    mathemagicians like Arthur Benjamin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭J C

Wow, that article really nails J C's argument, well: First off he absolutely
    has no argument against what we're talking about but the absolutely
    ridiculous things he's said are shown to be just stupid, plain stupid, by this
    article. Second his arguments have all been shown to be false &
    in fact his argument is with that which he accepts - microevolution,
    but this argument should silence this ridiculous talk of a proof he's
    back to hammering on about.

It's funny how we explained this monomer to polymer situation already
    but he doesn't get it, presumable because it's more sophisticated than
    copy-pasting a creationist argument from some forum & inserting
    incorrect figures from a 10 year old book while claiming truth.

I think this article need just be continuously quoted to every claim J C
    makes because it'll answer it.
    58087365.png
    That article 'nails' nothing and it skirts around the issue and presents no plausible materialistic mechanism to explain the origins of the Complex Functional Specified Information present in living organisms.
    I have repeatedly pointed out that whether the Abiogenesis of an organism from 'simple chemicals' occurs in one step ot a million steps the probabilities remain the same ... and they are statistical impossibilities!!!

The same maths also apply to the spontaneous evolution of an organism from a 'simple cell'!!

.... mbeep ... mbeep!!!:D

J C wrote: »
    I have repeatedly pointed out that whether the Abiogenesis of an organism from 'simple chemicals' occurs in one step ot a million steps the probabilities remain the same ... and they are statistical impossibilities!!!
    JC do you actually know how a mathematical proof works?

Cause showing one big number that that you've pulled out of your ass is bigger than another number you've pulled out of your ass is not "proof".
    And it certainly isn't a proof when you've been shown to use all the wrong numbers and shown you can't grasp junior cert level science or maths.

And unless you actually have proof (which you don't because you are a liar) then you cannot say something is an impossibility.
    Unless you're ok with lying, which you obviously are.

• Advertisement

Improbable wrote: »
    I love it sponsoredwalk, I really do. But you know as well as I do that it won't make even the tiniest difference to his argument. It's the immunity of faith to reason. That's why I've given up.
    Yes, I've found that the Evolutionist Faith tends to be very strong indeed ... and it is largely immune to reason ... otherwise Evolutionists couldn't day in and day out use supercomputers to model the obviously intelligently designed Human Genome ... and still retain their irrational belief that it all is an 'accident of nature' !!!

5uspect wrote: »
    Of course bioinformatics is really just statistical analysis so it doesn't really matter if you accept evolution or ID. The stats are the stats.
    The stats are the stats ... but the key issue is how one interprets them.

Some claim they show how the impossible can happen ... Creation Scientists stick with the possible!!

And so it begins...

"So the calculation goes that the probability of forming a given 300 amino
    acid long protein (say an enzyme like carboxypeptidase) randomly is
    (1/20)300 or 1 chance in 2.04 x 10390, which is astoundingly,
    mind-beggaringly improbable. This is then cranked up by adding on the
    probabilities of generating 400 or so similar enzymes until a figure is
    reached that is so huge that merely contemplating it causes your brain to
    dribble out your ears. This gives the impression that the formation of even
    the smallest organism seems totally impossible. However, this is
    completely incorrect."

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/abioprob/abioprob.html

This is what JC is doing here:
    That article 'nails' nothing and it skirts around the issue and presents no plausible materialistic mechanism to explain the origins of the Complex Functional Specified Information present in living organisms.

"Firstly, the formation of biological polymers from monomers is a function
    of the laws of chemistry and biochemistry, and these are decidedly not
    random."

So you're problem lies with chemistry it seems as well.

"Secondly, the entire premise is incorrect to start off with, because in
    modern abiogenesis theories the first "living things" would be much simpler,
    not even a protobacteria, or a preprotobacteria ... but one or more simple
    molecules probably not more than 30-40 subunits long. These simple
    molecules then slowly evolved into more cooperative self-replicating
    systems, then finally into simple organisms [2, 5, 10, 15, 28]. An
    illustration comparing a hypothetical protobiont and a modern bacteria
    is given below."

This is the answer to your bull**** about "the probability". There is no
    probability, it's called chemistry, biochemistry, thermodynamics and
    labratory experiments to back up your claims.

You've given us nothing but your uneducated crap, I pity you.

Some claim they show how the impossible can happen ... Creation Scientists stick with the possible!!

Yes, it is how you interpret them. This is the fundamental hucksterishness of
    creationists - they interpret everything in accord with their preconceived
    beliefs. You know your trade well...

King Mob wrote: »
    JC do you actually know how a mathematical proof works?

Cause showing one big number that that you've pulled out of your ass is bigger than another number you've pulled out of your ass is not "proof".
    And it certainly isn't a proof when you've been shown to use all the wrong numbers and shown you can't grasp junior cert level science or maths.

And unless you actually have proof (which you don't because you are a liar) then you cannot say something is an impossibility.
    Unless you're ok with lying, which you obviously are.

You've seen his "proof", it involved figures from a 10 year old book that are
    totally wrong, off by about 80 billion, calculated without showing any
    work other than to copy the terms from some Dembski et. al source &
    then claim PROOF!!! PROOF!!!!:D:cool::):D;):o:p:rolleyes::):pac::D"
    Furthermore his "proof" must be set in outer space because there is no
    mention of environmental factors, the chemicals involved nor the
    place.

• Advertisement

JC said that he's learned all he knews from "Bioinformatics [...] from the ID 'side of the house'".

This almost certainly means that he's acquired what he knows from a christian fundamentalist numerologist named William Dembski who was at the forefront of the ID crusade up to the point at which it was holed and sunk in the Dover trial. Following that, the ID movement, the infamous Wedge Strategy and creationism in general has been in decline. Dembski's ID Lab was closed, I think in 2006, and he's abandoned his discredited work in mathemagics and is now working as a "research professor in philosophy" in a minor religious outfit somewhere in the bible belt.

Dembski's ramblings can be viewed at his website and he uses neither software nor hardware to demonstrate anything, since (a) it may well not be able to demonstrate what his financial backers want him to demonstrate and (b) his arguments are consequently expressed in pseudo-mathematical language only. Where these have any discernible meaning at all, they have been comprehensively disproven.
    William Dembski is indeed an amazing man. According to your Wiki link, Prof. Dembski has pursued multiple degrees as follows:-
    BA psychology (University of Illinois at Chicago, 1981)
    MS statistics (University of Illinois at Chicago, 1983)
    SM mathematics (University of Chicago, 1985)
    PhD mathematics (University of Chicago, 1988)
    MA philosophy (University of Illinois at Chicago, 1993)
    MDiv theology (Princeton Theological Seminary, 1996)
    PhD philosophy (University of Illinois at Chicago, 1996).

He is now a research professor of philosophy at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary at Fort Worth, Texas, and a senior fellow of the Discovery Institute's Center for Science and Culture ... which puts him in the 'top flight' of the Intelligent Design Movement worldwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

This is only true(-ish) if there are no selection pressures at each step. This is not the case, as the article clearly explains.

He is now a research professor of philosophy at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary at Fort Worth, Texas, and a senior fellow of the Discovery Institute's Center for Science and Culture ... which puts him in the 'top flight' of the Intelligent Design Movement worldwide.

Which in turn puts him just over Holocaust deniers and geo-centrists in terms of over all credibility, intelligence and honesty.

"senior fellow", ha! They love to adorn themselves with titles that sound
    very respectable :D

Here he is getting schooled, by someone I dare call milf!:D:pac:, Eugenie Scott.

At the very end he is told that he's produced nothing but when he does
    science is open, to which he nods approvingly & knowingly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭equivariant

... I hope that your scientific judgement is better than your erroneous judgement of my academic credentials!!!:(

Once again, I only can hope that your scientific judgement is somewhat better that your erroneous judgement of my academic credentials.

Well since you refuse to tell us exactly what those supposed credentials are (of course that is your right to refuse) and since you demonstrate complete ignorance of even the basic principles of science (in particular biology), mathematics and statistics, we can only assume that these academic credentials are as imaginary as your friend in the sky.

Even if you do not wish to reveal your identity, you could at least name one academic discipline in which you have published a peer reviewed article (answers in genesis, or other such waffle does not count). Which journals have you published in?
    You could tell us what course you have taken at advanced levels of biology/physics/chemistry/biochemistry/mathematics/statistics. That would not reveal your identity. Moreover, it would establish some common ground from which a genuine debate can proceed (rather than the smart ass comments of which you are so fond).

If for example you say that you have studied probability theory to an advanced level, that will help the debate in that we could assume that you understand the basic principles of probability and would be familiar with such concepts as probability spaces, distributions etc. You could then try to argue constructively that your so called mathematical ideas actually have some connection to genuine probability theory. On the other hand, since you offer no evidence of you supposed credentials and your mathematical ramblings are completely incoherent and illogical, you are indistinguishable from the many other unqualified cranks who claim to have made some astounding discovery but actually have nothing to back up their claims.

The same goes for your supposed credentials in other areas. How can anyone take your biological ramblings seriously when you have no evidence to support them, and we have no evidence that you have even a basic understanding of the principles of biology?

So J C, what are these credentials that you claim. Do you have a PhD or an M.Sc? If so, in what discipline?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

And yet you claim to be on the ID side of bioinformatics...

You're contradicting yourself trying to be evasive. But no surprises there.

And so it begins...

"So the calculation goes that the probability of forming a given 300 amino
    acid long protein (say an enzyme like carboxypeptidase) randomly is
    (1/20)300 or 1 chance in 2.04 x 10390, which is astoundingly,
    mind-beggaringly improbable. This is then cranked up by adding on the
    probabilities of generating 400 or so similar enzymes until a figure is
    reached that is so huge that merely contemplating it causes your brain to
    dribble out your ears. This gives the impression that the formation of even
    the smallest organism seems totally impossible. However, this is
    completely incorrect."

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/abioprob/abioprob.html

This is what JC is doing here:
    This isn't what I am doing ... I am asking how it is proposed by Evolutionists that Materialistic processes 'searched' the combinatorial space of protein biomolecules to produce millions of specific functional biomolecules in specific functional relationships in each living organism ... when searching the combinatorial space to produce the sequence for just one small specific functional protein couldn't be done even using all of the matter and time in the Big Bang Universe.

"Firstly, the formation of biological polymers from monomers is a function
    of the laws of chemistry and biochemistry, and these are decidedly not
    random."

So you're problem lies with chemistry it seems as well.
    ... this isn't how proteins are formed ... they are produced under the direction of the cell's DNA and their specific sequence of Amino Acids is specified by the said DNA. So the problem for Materialists is to explain the production of the specific information in the DNA for the production of the specific amino acid sequence that provides the required functionality to the protein ... when the non-functional combinatorial space is effectively infinite.

"Secondly, the entire premise is incorrect to start off with, because in modern abiogenesis theories the first "living things" would be much simpler,
    not even a protobacteria, or a preprotobacteria ... but one or more simple
    molecules probably not more than 30-40 subunits long. These simple
    molecules then slowly evolved into more cooperative self-replicating
    systems, then finally into simple organisms [2, 5, 10, 15, 28]. An
    illustration comparing a hypothetical protobiont and a modern bacteria
    is given below."
    My proof doesn't concern itself with abiogenesis ... it looks at the multiple new functional proteins required at all of supposed stages in the evolution of Pondkind to Mankind ... and it asks the question as to how all of these functional proteins could be produced as and when they were 'needed' ... when the materialistic production of just one specific protein is a mathematical impossibility.

This is the answer to your bull**** about "the probability". There is no
    probability, it's called chemistry, biochemistry, thermodynamics and
    labratory experiments to back up your claims.
    It's no more 'chemistry' than making a computer and running a computer programme on it, is 'electronics'.
    Yes, the computer does involve electronics ... but the reason that it performs its specific functionality is due to the information encoded in its programme.
    Similarly, living organisms use 'chemistry' ... but the reason that their biochemical systems perform their specific functionality is due to the information encoded in its DNA.

"senior fellow", ha! They love to adorn themselves with titles that sound
    very respectable :D
    Prof. Dembski has multiple conventional degrees as follows:-
    BA psychology (University of Illinois at Chicago, 1981)
    MS statistics (University of Illinois at Chicago, 1983)
    SM mathematics (University of Chicago, 1985)
    PhD mathematics (University of Chicago, 1988)
    MA philosophy (University of Illinois at Chicago, 1993)
    MDiv theology (Princeton Theological Seminary, 1996)
    PhD philosophy (University of Illinois at Chicago, 1996).

... so he is indeed academically very respectible !!!

... and the respect shown him in the linked debate with Eugenie Scott is proof of this academic excellence.

"

Here he is getting schooled, by someone I dare call milf!:D:pac:, Eugenie Scott.

At the very end he is told that he's produced nothing but when he does
    science is open, to which he nods approvingly & knowingly :D
    There was nobody 'schooled' by anybody. There were three eminent scientific minds engaged in civil debate of a current science controversy.

... and I would say that ID came out very well from the debate.

This isn't what I am doing ... I am asking how it is proposed by Evolutionists that Materialistic processes 'searched' the combinatorial space of protein biomolecules to produce millions of specific functional biomolecules in specific functional relationships in each living organism ... when searching the combinatorial space to produce the sequence for just one small specific functional protein couldn't be done even using all of the matter and time in the Big Bang Universe.

Again, I refer you to the video describing how this happens:

This time actually watch the video from the start to the end and also
    read the stuff I've quoted from the link above in blue & you'll see that
    all this talk of combinatorial space is meaningless. You are actually
    spouting drivel, honestly. This question has been answered already.

I guess you didn't understand the big words in the video because you're
    background in ID bio-bla-bla didn't teach you anything.

I'll explain the video by referencing times to what's going on to explain to
    you why your talk of combinatorial spaces makes you look ridiculous.

01:26 - 4 arguments by creationists:
    01:31 - Spontaneous generation of life in 1668 J C,
    01:37 - Spontaneous generation of life in 1765 J C,
    01:41 - Spontaneous generation of life in 1859 J C,
    Were these 3 men creationists? :D

01:50 Argument about probabilities
    Your argument is that complex life couldn't be formed - and nobody has
    claimed compliex life did form back then.

02:59 The early earth was filled with organic molecules, this work is
    based off a ****load of work too. Basically the fact that all of these
    organic molecules were available tears apart your high probability.
    Why? Well what are the chances of forming molecules when none of
    the material to make molecules is around? Really high probability like
    you say. What are the chances of making molecules when all of the
    material is abundantly present? Really good
    . So, you talking about

"when searching the combinatorial space to produce the sequence for just one small specific functional protein couldn't be done"

is actually meaningless because all of the material is there to be
    combined into any sequence. But remember there are forces
    acting on what sequence forms, you can't join 10 hydrogen atoms
    to one carbon, these kinds fo restraints act, but continue:

If a protein is made of 30 polymers (monomer chains), it's not that
    complex. Now, if you have 2 Billion years a 30-polymer protein
    chain, by normal genetic processes will build up and complexify,
    this is the claim J C, simple to complex. This is what the thoery says,
    further if you watch the video you'll see that they specifically say that
    ALL KINDS of molecules could form, the polymer chains can be in any
    form, ANYTHING! Then the claim is byu natural selection, that process
    "everybody agrees on", in your words, takes over and selects the
    good self-replicating molecules. Notice this self-replication is
    driven by thermodynamics, it's unconscious.

03:22 Cells seperate from their environment by a phospholipid bilayer (wall).
    If you don't understand this it means that carbon and hydrogen
    atoms link, by chemical bonds, together & due to polar interactions,
    which means electric charge is one-sided, molecules like water will
    be attracted to the outer layer of the cell but the inner layer of the
    cell actually repulses, by electric charge, molecules from seeping in.
    The claim is modern ones are complex, in the early earth with
    more elementary cell walls formed. Modern ones are so strong proteins
    are needed to allow transport, but early cell walls were so elementary
    that certain molecules could just fall in due to what I'll explain next.

04:00 These cell walls, under certain pH environments will become weaker
    than normal, i.e. some pH's cause the cell walls to become slightly
    permeable i.e. small molecules seep in. Think about it, certain things
    dissolve in stomach acid which is pH around 2, it doesn't dissolve in
    the air, around pH 7. It's gradual.

04:12 Okay, so the cell wall is made of nothing but hydrogen and
    oxygen locked in simple chemical bonds, these are called fatty
    acids. The claim is the cell wall/vesicle will, by basic chemical forces
    incorporate stray fatty acids into the wall to enlarge it, this is growth!
    Thermodynamics, meaning certain pH environments allow the cell wall
    to attract more molecules - enlarging it!

04:27 Different shapes can form, the wall length grows faster than the
    volume inside it meaning a hell of a lot of fatty acids are present. The cell
    wall can break due to the environment, i.e. moving in an ocean and hitting
    a rock, causing the cell to split into mini cells. The contents will not be
    lost because strong chemical forces will cause the wall to reform quickly.

To recap so far, all we have is hyrogen and carbon atoms forming basic
    bonds and due to the beautiful interaction known as polarity we can
    form a circular ring with the water loving end of the molecule on the
    outside of the cell, the water loving part directed inward. If you
    have two of these you can form a ring, like the picture:

celli.jpg

04:53 Now the internal material is explained. Here is another place your
    ridiculous claims are shown to be hucksterish, your claim is:

"when searching the combinatorial space to produce the sequence for just one small specific functional protein couldn't be done"

but the video, based off a harvard professors work, shows that based off
    the early earths environment there were hundreds of nucleotides.
    This could have included DNA, RNA, anything.

"A nucleotide is composed of a nucleobase (nitrogenous base), a
    five-carbon sugar (either ribose or 2'-deoxyribose), and one to three
    phosphate groups."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucleotide

Talk about complex! Well these complex molecules can self-polymerize,
    this means that the can form more complex chains. Well the nucleotide
    I quoted above is complex! The early earth couldn't have had that!
    Read on!

05:10 recent experiments show this self-polymerization for complex
    molecules!

05:18
    A monomer (from Greek mono "one" and meros "part") is an atom or
    a small molecule that may bind chemically to other monomers to form
    a polymer.

Hydrogen bonds, which is due to polarity - i.e. nuclear forces being
    one-sided - cause monomers to join together.

05:32, what's this, no special sequence??? :eek: It's just chemistry! :eek:
    We have self replicating molecules made out of carbon and oxygen,
    how is it life?

To make sure we're on the right page, first we described how cell walls,
    i.e. vesicles can form from fatty acid chains which are nothing but
    hydrogen and oxygen joined by atomic forces. Because of one-sided
    forces we can form a circular shape blocking out lots of molecules.
    Certain pH environments allow some odd molecules to pass through.

Then we described chains of monomers which are simple atoms of anything
    joining together in random sequences.

Now for the fun part!

05:53 Only small atoms or molecules can pass in, not big ones!
    Once a lot pass inside they can join together and form sequences.
    Inside they are trapped due to size!

06:07 In oceans etc... movement of these things away from heat sources
    allows the insides to work it's magic.

06:43 Inside the cell, ions cause osmotic pressure to increase, i.e. the
    cell pushes outwardsp/url] to stop internal flow.
    This push gives the cell with more internal structure strength to
    withstand another molecule stealing outer fatty acids, however this
    cell with all the pressure working will steal the fatty acids of another
    cell.

The rest should now be intelligible. Nothing special is required, no such
    thing as probabilities are required to explain this.

Early genomes were completely random & contained no genetic information.
    Because they could replicate and divide without caring what was inside is
    the reason they are around.

Oh, and because of this explanation, any cell with more insides basically
    had a "natural" advatage to "eat" it's neighbours thereby feuling the need
    for more and more internal structure - intelligent sequencing or no
    intelligent sequencing.

The rest of your argument is answered by all of this.

So, there is no need for "intelligent" sequences inside the cell because
    reproduction and natural selection are driven by things like how much
    internal polymers there are, not by what the sequence is. From these
    sequences you can have many internal subsequences etc... all this
    crazy stuff going on from here, but the point is that even though the sequences are totally random we still have reproducing cells that
    naturally compete.

We have a billion years or so to work with completely random sequences
    before the origin or eukarya J C, all this has yet to come.

Again, I refer you to the video describing how this happens:
    I have never seen so many 'just so' stories ... and a few Creationist 'strawmen' thrown in for good measure!!!

... in any event, this video is all about abiogenesis ... whereas a my proof is about the inability of materialistic processes to evolve the Complex Functional Specified Information found in the amino acid sequence of proteins in so-called 'higher organisms' like Mammals!!!

• Advertisement

I have never seen so many just so stories and a few Creationist 'strawmen' thrown in for good measure!!!

... in any event, this video is all about abiogenesis ... whereas a my proof is about the inability of materialistic processes to evolve the Complex Functional Specified Information found in the amino acid sequence of proteins!!!

But you've denied abiogenesis in this thread. Do you now accept it?

But you've denied abiogenesis in this thread. Do you now accept it?
    I don't accept that Abiogenesis ever occurred either ... but my my mathematical proof is focussed on the idea that Pondkind evolved into Mankind.

You started off criticizing natural selection and evolution.
    Then we got you to admit you accept natural selection.
    Funnier still was the fact that you're whole argument rests on microevolution.
    Even now when you claim "whereas a my proof is about the inability of
    materialistic processes to evolve the Complex Functional Specified
    Information found in the amino acid sequence of proteins in so-called
    'higher organisms' like Mammals!!!", this is the concept of microevolution,
    again you're criticizing the thing you told us was what you accept :D
    I mean you're such a joke, can't stop chaning your mind, trying to
    deceitfully cover up all the lies - where does it end? J C your god will
    never forget the fact you've been lying to us all this time.

Now, if you deny abiogenesis you deny everything I wrote which means
    you deny chemistry J C, you deny basic chemistry. :pac:

I don't accept that Abiogenesis ever occurred either ... but my my mathematical proof is focussed on the idea that Pondkind evolved into Mankind.

By the way, everything I wrote about abiogenesis disproves your
    joke-proof but I feel dirty for even considering it because it's so
    stupid, I mean the whole idea just reeks of brain rot. I'm surprised anyone
    over the age of 5 would consider it & I truly feel dirty for indulging :(

You started off criticizing natural selection and evolution.
    Then we got you to admit you accept natural selection.
    Funnier still was the fact that you're whole argument rests on microevolution.
    Even now when you claim "whereas a my proof is about the inability of
    materialistic processes to evolve the Complex Functional Specified
    Information found in the amino acid sequence of proteins in so-called
    'higher organisms' like Mammals!!!", this is the concept of microevolution,
    again you're criticizing the thing you told us was what you accept :D
    I mean you're such a joke, can't stop chaning your mind, trying to
    deceitfully cover up all the lies - where does it end? J C your god will
    never forget the fact you've been lying to us all this time.

Now, if you deny abiogenesis you deny everything I wrote which means
    you deny chemistry J C, you deny basic chemistry. :pac:
    ... more evasion of the central issue ... the origin of the CFSI ... as distinct from its selection or recombination!!!

For the Nth time let me repeat that I accept that Natural Selection occurs ... but I don't accept that a selection process can account for the CFSI that it is selecting from.

... and my mathematical proof ... proves that the production of CFSI by non-intelligent methods is a mathematical impossibility.

J C, ignoring posts does not make them go away.

You have been corrected on this before.

By the way, everything I wrote about abiogenesis disproves your
    joke-proof but I feel dirty for even considering it because it's so
    stupid, I mean the whole idea just reeks of brain rot. I'm surprised anyone
    over the age of 5 would consider it & I truly feel dirty for indulging :(
    I would suggest that you go and confess your 'dirty little Evolutionist sin' to your nearest Evolutionist 'High Priest'.:D

... more evasion of the central issue ... the origin of the CFSI ... as distinct from its selection or recombination!!!

For the Nth time let me repeat that I accept that Natural Selection occurs ... but I don't accept that a selection process can account for the CFSI that it is selecting from.

... and my mathematical proof ... proves that the production of CFSI by non-intelligent methods is a mathematical impossibility.

Natural selection accounts for increase in biological information.

Morbert wrote: »
    Natural selection accounts for increase in biological information.
    Please tell me how this works?

• Advertisement

Please tell me how this works?

Random genetic mutations are selected, resulting in an accumulation of biological information.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement