Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

Amen brother/sister!
    The non use of indicators drives me loola. I think that they are actually an optional extra on BMWs, and nobody ever chooses to purchase them.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

ULstudent wrote: »
    Didn't touch a drop of beer last night ... instead i ended up with a nagan of vodka, a little everclear, bulmers, sambuca, kopperburg.

Your training seems to be coming along too - what HM are you training for again? Waterford in December is it?

cheers!

Nope the dublin on 18th september...ive the 10 miler on 21st of august...tis coming along all right...as of yesterday ive dropped all of my heavy weight lifting till after the half....the volume of everything was taking its toll on the body...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

cheers!

Nope the dublin on 18th september...ive the 10 miler on 21st of august...tis coming along all right...as of yesterday ive dropped all of my heavy weight lifting till after the half....the volume of everything was taking its toll on the body...

I've got a really fit and very muscular Body.

- I keep it in a Shallow Grave behind my Shed.

Raiser wrote: »
    I've got a really fit and very muscular Body.

- I keep it in a Shallow Grave behind my Shed.

always good to know....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Ah shes a stunner when shes done up, Not gone on tattoos on boobs tho!! :)

Where would you rather have them ? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Vanolder wrote: »

agree not a fan of boob tatoos or the tramp stamp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Vanolder wrote: »

careful now :D
    Ah Ive always contemplated getting a small one hidden away but never had the guts to follow through... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

careful now :D
    Ah Ive always contemplated getting a small one hidden away but never had the guts to follow through... :rolleyes:

Ya i'm the same. I'd like something small and tasteful, but the pain is way to much to face!

Oh and @Ken O' Connell thanks for the drink voucher, picked it up the other day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Ya i'm the same. I'd like something small and tasteful, but the pain is way to much to face!

Oh and @Ken O' Connell thanks for the drink voucher, picked it up the other day.

Why does ken o connell have to get so many plugs in this forum??If i advertised my service or business it would be deleted or locked lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Get over it. I wasn't pluggin his business, I was saying thanks for what he gave me (and other boarsies) for the next meet up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

bigpink wrote: »
    Why does ken o connell have to get so many plugs in this forum??If i advertised my service or business it would be deleted or locked lol

why is that lol?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

bigpink wrote: »
    Get over it. I wasn't pluggin his business, I was saying thanks for what he gave me (and other boarsies) for the next meet up.

Plugs?

Ken O'Connell seems to me to run Business ventures that are particularly focussed on his Customers demands and interests.

He posts regularly on varied topics unrelated to his Businesses.

He serves particularly good pints and perfectly grilled Steaks.

- He also has offered the Limerick City Forum free drink and finger food.

Lets not swallow the rulebook in order to cut off our noses to spite our drunken, finger-food smeared faces!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

He's good at all that ^^^

Won't return my calls even though I keep dropping in business cards.

:mad: :D

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

wtf just happened there...

Sorry boardsies.... :o had to let off steam, was working on something and deleted it all by accident :mad: .... I need a few minutes... *deep breathes

Raiser wrote: »
    Plugs?

Ken O'Connell seems to me to run Business ventures that are particularly focussed on his Customers demands and interests.

He posts regularly on varied topics unrelated to his Businesses.

He serves particularly good pints and perfectly grilled Steaks.

- He also has offered the Limerick City Forum free drink and finger food.

Lets not swallow the rulebook in order to cut off our noses to spite our drunken, finger-food smeared faces!!!

Whos looking for a freebie :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Well if you are offerring.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Jumpy wrote: »
    Well if you are offerring.

tut tut

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Sorry, couldnt resist.

• Advertisement

Is inception REALLY that good that I HAVE too go see it in the cinema?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

Is inception REALLY that good that I HAVE too go see it in the cinema?

Yes it is. I'm considering going again to watch it for a second time. Between the munching and smell of nachos beside me, I missed the first 10 mins last time out. After that it was an epic film.

I agree. . . . A movie that makes you think doesnt come along too often. Just about managed to keep on top of it :) my friend fell asleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

To the Mods.... Can we sticky this thread as an off-topic thread? And have mods relax within reason their
    enforcement of part (7)of the Charter? I think it would be beneficial to this section of boards.

~B

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

bullets wrote: »
    To the Mods.... Can we sticky this thread as an off-topic thread? And have mods relax within reason their
    enforcement of part (7)of the Charter? I think it would be beneficial to this section of boards.

~B

I'll sticky it for a while, but if it's busy every day it should stay near the top of the front page anyway. I'll try to relocate silly/off-topic/chatty posts here instead of leaving them in serious threads.
    I'd like to keep Rule #7 in place to remind people that trolling is frowned upon. Silly replies can be hilarious, but they're not much help to people with genuine queries!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 hunkygardener

yo guys and gals....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Cheers, It would be nice to have a place here where you can make a non offensive light hearted comment and banter without getting an infraction for making a funny.

~B

How about a random thread to allow people waffle on and talk about general chit chat/ unworthy thread starter topics?
    Its just an idea, could help keep the other threads to their relevant topic!
    What ye think guys?

How about that rain today :)

no rain in Kerry....but wer better than limerick in many ways :D

no rain in Kerry....but wer better than limerick in many ways :D

Last time I checked, there was a Kerry forum :p;)

Why did the kerryman.....:D

• Advertisement

What u waiting for LL...u starstruck :D im only a kerry native :D

anyone down here for the golf??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement