Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

copies of 'its complicated' DVD to win on Movies.ie

http://www.movies.ie/features/Win_ITS_COMPLICATED_on_DVD

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

trail man wrote: »
    Have entered every competition in enterainment.ie for the last 2 yrs and its really a waste of time and space..
    you have a better chance of winning the euro lottery..

totally agree - enter them all, never won anything :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

remeneerb wrote: »
    totally agree - enter them all, never won anything :(

Entertainment.ie must be the luck of the draw, I've won 2 CD's with them in the past 12 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 JimRichardson

UlsterTrader.com Car Photo Competition

We’re giving away more free flights courtesy of Bmi! This time all you have to do is upload a photo involving your car to our fan page. We won’t be choosing the winner though because we’re going to leave it up to our fans! The picture which gets the most “Likes” will win the competition and a pair of flights so it is very important to get your facebook friends to vote for your picture!

The competition will end on Monday 24th May 2010 at 4pm.Below are the instructions for uploading photos while the rules for the competition can be found under the “notes” tab on our page.

Good Luck!

UlsterTrader.com

http://www.facebook.com/ulstertrader

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Jules176 wrote: »
    Also for a laugh click here, the winner of a comp to NYC got a few nasty comments when she won!! Good love her

www.armchairwinner.com
    Yeah had a read of that earlier, pretty funny. Didn't enter the comp, and while I think the others were rightfully miffed (her photo didn't seem very impressive, while some of the others were incredible - seems more like a random draw than picking the best photo), there is a thing called losing gracefully :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

renvylecompetitions@gmail.com <renvylecompetitions@gmail.com>
    Our COMPETITION this month is a prize for a FAMILY holiday at Renvyle House

Question 1:
    How Long has Renvyle House been looking after guests?
    Answer:

Question 2:
    Name Two of the special Activities free to our guests this July & August?
    Answer:

Don't forget to tell us
    1: Your Name:
    2: Contact Telephone Number:
    3: County and/or Country:

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭roroduff

mell61 wrote: »
    Thanks to the OP for the cadburys UFO competition, I won the daily Wii prize!!

Congrats Mell61, I dont know what with me today but I cant figure out todays clue, any ideas?

I stil havent found any winning ufo banners on the other websites, has anybody found a winning one yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 JimRichardson

roroduff wrote: »
    Congrats Mell61, I dont know what with me today but I cant figure out todays clue, any ideas?

I stil havent found any winning ufo banners on the other websites, has anybody found a winning one yet?

I went with Navan, pretty sure that's right!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Chance to win Sex and the City 2 tickets

Thanks to Warner Bros. Pictures, we have two double tickets to the premiere of 'Sex and the City 2 (TM)' at The Savoy cinema in Dublin on Thursday, 27 May at 8pm.

The movie 'Sex and the City 2' continues the story of four New York women whose lives revolve around fashion, glamour, romance, and love, and whose friendship serves as the platform for this highly anticipated sequel. Name these characters.
    Answer: Samantha, Miranda, Carrie and Charlotte

Send your answer, name, address and daytime telephone number, marked 'Sex and the City 2 Comp', to travel@rte.ie
    Closing date is Friday, 21 May at 12pm. One entry per person. Tickets only. No transport or accommodation. No cash alternative

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2010/0517/satc2comp.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭roroduff

lorweld wrote: »

Thanks for submiting this post Lorweld, I just got a phonecall to say I won and they will be implenting my idea soon which was to have competitions on the site, thanks again

• Advertisement

roroduff wrote: »
    Thanks for submiting this post Lorweld, I just got a phonecall to say I won and they will be implenting my idea soon which was to have competitions on the site, thanks again
    Well done!!! :) This comp is running again this month :)

Join WeddingsOnline.ie & Win the Ultimate Girls Night Out!

Alt

If you join WeddingsOnline by June 4th you'll be entered to win a glamourous night out for you and three of your most fabulous friends!

* Glamourous Makeovers - You and your friends will be treated to a pampering session where you will enjoy a luxurious facial and manicure. You will then have your make-up perfectly applied for the night ahead!

* Luxury Limo Ride - After you've indulged in your pamper session, you and your friends will be picked up in a stunning stretch limo and whisked off to enjoy the rest of your night...

* Sex and the City Screening! - The ultimate ladies night movie, sit back and lust over the decadent couture of the Sex and the City sirens!

* Chic Cosmo's - Finish off your glamourous night with dinner and cocktails at one of the city's most stylish venues!

So grab your Manolos ladies and get thee to WeddingsOnline to join up!

Fret not if you don't win the grand prize, every day we wil be giving away tickets to see SATC2, so keep your eyes on the forums to be in with a chance!

http://www.weddingsonline.ie/account/register/

lorweld wrote: »
    The movie 'Sex and the City 2' continues the story of four New York women whose lives revolve around fashion, glamour, romance, and love, and whose friendship serves as the platform for this highly anticipated sequel. Name these characters.
    I'm half-tempted to enter and win the tickets just so I can burn them and serve the greater good ;);)

kerash wrote: »
    Note that they don't provide travel - it's more like "win a stay in the French Alps, if you can get there" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

zynaps wrote: »
    I'm half-tempted to enter and win the tickets just so I can burn them and serve the greater good ;);)

There's a recession on, sell them to the wanna-bee Carries for €100 each ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

www.movies.ie
    Win "It's Complicated" on DVD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 smartebusiness

Competition link: wolsey.com
    Closing Date: 23/06/10
    Prize:A collection of Wolsey’s Cottington Polo Shirts! Worth £120
    Site name: wolsey
    Question:Where abouts are Wolseys Glenmoor sweaters made?
    Answer:B) Great Britain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 JD623

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

Competition link: wolsey.com
    Closing Date: 23/06/10
    Prize:A collection of Wolsey’s Cottington Polo Shirts! Worth £120
    Site name: wolsey
    Question:Where abouts are Wolseys Glenmoor sweaters made?
    Answer:B) Great Britain

Can you provide the link to the competition please, I can't find it on their site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Today's Cadbury clue is "where the stars' hang out in Wicklow". I'm not getting it at all. Anyone have any idea? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gravityisalie

Eoineo wrote: »
    Today's Cadbury clue is "where the stars' hang out in Wicklow". I'm not getting it at all. Anyone have any idea? :confused:

theres a place called hollywood in wicklow:)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

well done, definitely the answer :D

Oh D'Oh *facepalms* how thick can I be??????

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gravityisalie

Oh D'Oh *facepalms* how thick can I be??????

Cheers!

dont worry , i got a friend to google the answer for me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭deisemum

I must be blind but where do you enter this competition?

deisemum wrote: »
    I must be blind but where do you enter this competition?

http://snack.cadbury.ie/find-a-ufo-competition

Or something similar, I get into it from the cadbury.ie homepage.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Twixster

http://www.todayfm.com/Competitions/Delphi.aspx

The answer is Killary Harbour :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Not sure if this has been posted

Text GEM to 51444 and instructions will follow (mine took a week to kick in)

Gem send you a question every day for 5 days and you must answer before 10 a.m. the following day - not sure what happens then as I'm only on day 2. 1st prize 5K, 2nd prize 3K and 3rd prize 2K. Comp ends on 31st July 2010.

The text rate is the standard text rate and not a premium one. (GEM is a sugar company by the way.)

Good luck

• Advertisement

Win RIHANNA TICKETS for THIS WEEKEND!!

Question: What is Rihanna’s real name?
    (hint: simply google the question and you'll get the complete answer! Sssh.... we didnt tell you that)
    Answer : Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

To enter, email us right now with your answer, name, mobile phone number and postal address to info@stylebible.ie - (put the word RIHANNA in the subject box) Competition closes on Thurdsay evening and the winning person will be immediately contacted to make arrangements for collecting their tickets. How exciting!!!

http://www.stylebible.ie/Competitions/_Rihanna%20Tickets.htm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement