Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

inishindie wrote: »
    10 FREE pairs of Bloom Tickets to win in the Gardening.ie competition

To be in with a chance of winning one of 10 pairs of tickets for this event simply answer this question:

Which park in Dublin is the Bloom Festival held?

Enter here

The closing date is Friday May 21st 2010

What is the email address for this competition?
    My computer's built in email is not set up.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gravityisalie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ilean2

http://www.hamleys.com/HAMLEYS_COMPETITIONS_250TH_BEAR_|_Hamleys_Toys/HAMLEYS_COMPETITIONS_250TH_BEAR,default,pg.html?cm_mmc=Cheetahmail-_-newsletter-_-stgeorges-_-bdaybear

To help celebrate this very special 250th Birthday year, we are offering you the chance to win one of three large 250th birthday bears!
    1. Closing Date: 23rd May 2010. 2. To enter a competition you must be a. UK or EIRE resident.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭claudiaaims

fluky1 wrote: »
    Win Dear John goodie bags
    GALWAY ADVERTISER, APRIL 15, 2010.

DEAR JOHN, the new film staring Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum is released in cinemas this week and we have five film tie-in goodie bags to give away.

The prizes are a bag, flip flops, and a T-shirt. To be in with a chance to win just answer the following question: Channing Tatum appeared in a recent gangster movie with Johnny Depp. What is the name of the film?

Email your answers to kandrews@galwayadvertiser.ie and write Dear John Competition in the subject heading. You must include your name, address, and a telephone number at which you can be contacted. The closing date for entries is at Wednesday April 21 at 5pm.
    Thanks FLUCKY1 Got an email to say I had won a Goody Bag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Win €20,000 with Walkers family of the year competition...

This is one for you Eliza64

http://www.tv3.ie/competition_v2.php?view_comp=106&locID=1.262.503

• Registered Users Posts: 9 barnaneboi

www.headsup.ie/competitions

To be in with a chance to win
    simply send your:

name
    contact telephone
    and email address to:
    competitions@headsup.ie
    Winner will be picked randomly
    and notified via telephone.

Closing date for entries is: 10th May

http://www.facebook.com/yellowtailireland#!/yellowtailireland?ref=mf

yellowtail have two competitions a spin and win one (Rock Wallaby) is the answer, and a phone one on their facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭magicray

inishindie wrote: »
    10 FREE pairs of Bloom Tickets to win in the Gardening.ie competition

To be in with a chance of winning one of 10 pairs of tickets for this event simply answer this question:

Which park in Dublin is the Bloom Festival held?

Enter here

The closing date is Friday May 21st 2010

Have entered this one for my Mam, she loves Bloom :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭AlmostFamous

Win A weekend break for 2 in Scotland courtesy of carzone.ie and visitscotland.com, included in the prize

• Two day car hire of a Vintage Morgan 4/4
    • 2 night’s B&B at the 4-star Kennels Cottage, Dollar
    • Lunch at award-winning restaurant, Monachyle MHOR
    • 4x4 off-road challenge at The Scottish Off Road Driving Centre
    • £250 spending money

http://seasons.visitscotland.com/competition/carzone_ie.aspx?wt.mc_id=perfect.banner.carzone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

To celebrate the launch of our new 2fm Come Together TV ad we’ve gotten our mitts on 40 top of the range Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 touch screen smartphones worth €519 each and we want to make them yours. Smart? We think so!
    So want to win? If you haven't seen our ad on RTE TV, watch it now above and answer the following question:

Week 1 Question:

Can you spot 2fm DJ Ruth Scott walking through the market? Is she eating A) an apple B) a banana C) an orange in the new 2fm ad?

Text SW 3 and your answer to 57000 followed by your name and address, call 1515 415010 or submit your entry for free below for your chance to win -

18+. €1.00 per entry incl VAT. Calls from mobiles may cost more. Lines close Thursday April 29th 2010 at midnight. Entries made after the close date will not count and you may be charged. SP Phonovation, PO Box 6, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin. Helpline 0818217100”. No cash alternative. Usual Sunday World terms and conditions apply.
    http://2fm.rte.ie/pages/cometogether/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Your ideas are important to Office Technology, so that we can continually improve upon the office technology printer solutions and services that you need to run your business.
    Each month, the best idea will win a prize. This month’s prize is an Kodak PlaySport ZX3 Pocket Camcorder.
    With your comments and suggestions you can help guide future development of office technology printer solutions and services.
    If there is something you love and want to see more of, tell us. If there is something that you think is important and is missing, make sure to let us know. Submit Your Idea Now!
    Get your thinking cap on and you could win this month’s prize!
    http://www.officetechnology.ie/blog/?p=116

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sminto Antony

lorweld wrote: »

The answer is A) an apple .
    Y'all could participate for free on the link provided
    Peace! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 JD623

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭rameire

Competiton for Fota Wildlife Park

Name their new baby Zebra!! :D

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭orl

from easons facebook

"Eason Book Club Time to pick up a Penguin! The nice folk at Penguin Ireland have given us copies of three fantastic books to give away to ten lucky book clubbers. Just email facebook@easons.com with your name and address by Friday 16th April telling us why you deserve to be a winner!
    The books are 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett, 'Not ...Untrue and Not Unkind' by Ed O'Loughlin and 'Love and Summer' by William Trevor."

Thanks gravityisalie. All 3 books seem good.

I also got my easons voucher from Galaxy and my cheque from 3 mobile. Thanks to whoever posted those competitions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ilean2

Receive my Cushelle koala Bear win this morning in the post and I won another one last night!

This competition is still active so more to win yet

http://www.cushelle.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gravityisalie

orl wrote: »
    Thanks gravityisalie. All 3 books seem good.

I also got my easons voucher from Galaxy and my cheque from 3 mobile. Thanks to whoever posted those competitions.

congrats ! i got an easons voucher and a lipstick from flake :)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

Irish Times
    Closing date 30th April
    Win 2 return tickets to Sydney with Etihad Airways
    Question: How many destinations in Australia do Etihad Airways fly to?
    Tel 1515444143 ot text IT3 to 57000 with answer, name ,address and contact no.
    Cost 1 euro

RTE GUIDE (postal)
    The Castlecourt Competition
    Win a break for 2
    Answer: True

Tesco Mobile Competition
    Win a Tesco Moblie Samsung Tocco Lite
    Answer: True

Send your answer on a postcard, making sure to state what comp you are entering to PO BOX 1480, RTE, Donnybrook, Dublin 4

RTE GUIDE ( phone/text)

Win a weeks holiday in Adare Manor
    Answer: A)
    Text GUIDE2 plus A and name to 57000 or ring 1515808911

Win a bedroom makeover with "Perfect-Curtains.ie"
    Answer: B)
    GUIDE1 B name to 57000 or ring 1515808911
    Cost 1 euro

The 1515 phone numbers to ring are the same. I think they are usually different for each comp. May be a mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭AlmostFamous

from easons facebook

"Eason Book ClubTime to pick up a Penguin! The nice folk at Penguin Ireland have given us copies of three fantastic books to give away to ten lucky book clubbers. Just email facebook@easons.com with your name and address by Friday 16th April telling us why you deserve to be a winner!
    The books are 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett, 'Not ...Untrue and Not Unkind' by Ed O'Loughlin and 'Love and Summer' by William Trevor."

Thanks very much gravityisalie. I was a runner up and received two of the three books. The Help and Not...Untrue and Not Unkind. I'm very grateful for you for posting this particular competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭rameire

Entry to win a trip to 2010 Eurovision Song Contest

Answer is Turkey for today

Each day there is different question and competition clsoes on May 15th

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Win tickets to the The Great Escape Festival 2010: 13th - 15th May

http://www.allgigs.co.uk/Competitions.php

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

found on twitter

Win a mystery multiple box!

Our friends Culture Label are running a competition with FADwebsite to offer one lucky FAD fan the chance to win a smorgasbox of products from the UK’s finest cultural institutions, design boutiques and independent artists. To be in with a chance of winning the box, which might include a limited edition tax disk holder by Gavin Turk
    from Pretty Taxing, a Mystery Multibox (in a sealed container) from Third Drawer Down, a calendar from Central Illustration Agency and a Cockney Rhyming Slang tea towel from the Museum of London, all you have to do is email competition@culturelabel.com.

2:50 pm • 27 April 2010
    http://ciablog.tumblr.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

COMPETITION! To celebrate the paperback publication of Jeremy Duns' FREE AGENT this Thursday, we are giving you the chance to Win 1 of 5 copies of the book. All you have to do to enter is tell me who Jeremy's favourite fictional villian is? Email the answer & your name to comps@simonandschuster.co.uk - the competition ...is open until 5pm GMT today and is a worldwide comp. The five winners will be picked randomly from all of the correct entries. CLUE! The address can be found on our website www.simonandschuster.co.uk - good luck everybody!!

Link

Short story comp http://www.wbqonline.com/feature.do?featureid=505 Terms say open to ireland

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Wildmagegirl

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the cushelle competition page?
    www.cushelle.com
    The link shown is fine but when I click the competition button I get navigated away from the page! :confused:
    Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement