Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ash cloud on its way back

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Just on R.T.E news now, apparently a no fly zone might be in effect tommorrow for Ireland:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

f*ck sake.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Super!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

oh sweet jaysus... :eek::eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Ah feck, my parents are supposed to be coming to London tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Thats two now :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Merged.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

O' Leary will be planking it tonight! LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MaighEoAbu

Yey!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

oh ffs

am supposed to be going to a wedding in england at teh weekend

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I hate to sound like a cúnt, but as a student with feck all money, it gives me great pleasure to know that some rich tool won't get to go on holidays. As for the people who have to go away from or come to Ireland, because of an emergency, I feel sorry for them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The ash is harmless

djhunter30 you are indeed sounding like a cúnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

God damn it. Are Pavement in the country yet?

If this ash cloud ruins another gig for me I'm going to go to Iceland myself and there'll be words between me and this volcano. Words I tells ya!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Only with respect to rich people going on holidays. Anyone else that experiences trouble because of it, I have nothing but sympathy for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

NOOOOO

Supposed to fly soon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

mike65 wrote: »
    The ash is harmless

djhunter30 you are indeed sounding like a cúnt

Over 54,000 posts!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Archeron

Do wardobes float?

I see a moneymaking opportunity here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

djhunter30 wrote: »
    I hate to sound like a cúnt, but as a student with feck all money, it gives me great pleasure to know that some rich tool won't get to go on holidays. As for the people who have to go away from or come to Ireland, because of an emergency, I feel sorry for them!

well arent you a treat :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Only with respect to rich people going on holidays. Anyone else that experiences trouble because of it, I have nothing but sympathy for them.

still sounding like a cunt in fairness, bitter as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Seriously? I'm heading to Portugal on Saturday for a week away with my mates. I'm not rich. Just because someone can afford to go on a holiday doesn't make them wealthy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Thread about it in the weather forum, long before it was here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭token56

As a fellow student with feck all money I inspire to be a rich tool who can one day look down on the poor student folk like yourself when I am travelling to my villa by private jet.

Recessional Blue! Never mind me! :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Thread about it in the weather forum, long before it was here!!!

Aww the weather forum:D, forgot all about that Forum, what with it not snowing and all.

Trying to get a bit of a reaction for your 1000th post . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭nachoman

oh no! and I was traveling to Athlone this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

Anyone actually know the impact to people who are away at the moment? Its midterm break again so plenty of kiddies, mamies & teachers all away this week trying to get home ....

Aww the weather forum:D, forgot all about that Forum, what with it not snowing and all.

The first thread on the volcano in Iceland hass nearly 1500 posts, so not everyone forgot about it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Where do you go to college, the School of Sour Grapes?

• Advertisement

Ah yes, those vile, evil rich people, how dare they go on holidays and enjoy the money they worked hard to earn. I bet back when they were poor students they shared you outlook.

Advertisement