Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flood Warning from AA Road watch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Poohbear180609 and UndecidedKris - get a room you two! *

*then call me over
    New Moon showing is at 8.30 pm :]
    Thank you so much would appreciate it :):D

You're welcome :)

Hey, does anyone know if there is any way to get to the GATE cinema in Cork city today?? Much app an answer please!! :(:eek:

Walk but wear wellies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Poohbear180609

Wahey we are amusing all the depressed people :D
    Kristina i am so happy :)
    i`d like to thank me & eh me & ehhh. . me :L:L

Lol(:

:eek:
    Oh yah i lost my phone in my bedroom about 5 mins ago :O o.O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 UndecidedKris

kingtut wrote: »

*then call me over

Walk but wear wellies!

we will ;) and dnt worry you will be invited :D
    thanks for the updates, you are a life saver!!

p.s: i dont own wellies :eek:

*then call me over

Walk but wear wellies!

Ah we shall call you alright :D
    we are just 2 16 year old best friends :L
    FYI :L:L
    Not lesbians ;) or are we. . . . HAHAHAHA :]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I don't think I've ever seen as many in the Cork city forum before...

• Advertisement

FYI :L:L

lol :D we are we are major lesbos!!

will you RING ME NOW!!! :D

kingtuts cool!!

we will ;) and dnt worry you will be invited :D
    thanks for the updates, you are a life saver!!

p.s: i dont own wellies :eek:

anytime, well poohbear will give you a pair! she has loads and I think her polka dot ones would suit you

16 :eek: oh fcuk *runs for the hills*

:eek::eek::eek::eek: mommyyyyyyyyyy

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever seen as many young people in the Cork city forum before...

fixed your post for ya

anytime, well poohbear will give you a pair! she has loads and I think her polka dot ones would suit you

hey...wats wrong with 16 year old???:confused:

Hahaa lots of polka dot ones yaaaah :L:L

Hahaa 16 ;) *runs after you* :L:L:L

Hahaa daaadyyyyyyyyyy :]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

There's a small legality issue...

i'm off for a swim.....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Most guys on this forum are dirty, old perverts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Hahahaha:):):D:D

Be careful Kingtut, watch out for the floodwaters at the end of the hills

No new updates yet from the AA website

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Most guys on this forum are dirty, old perverts :pac:

lol im beginning to see that :eek:

There's a small legality issue...

i'm off for a swim.....:pac:

hahahahahaha
    nice!!

yay, bring the rubber duckies!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

lol im beginning to see that :eek:

Be wary :P

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Be wary :P

i will, dont worry!! I can handle mysel, although Poohbear is another matter :D

everything when you are 26 or a 'dirty old pervert' as Vinta81 calls us :pac:

:L:L
    well not far off :D
    you asked for a 3some :L:L

:D well are you a dirty old pervert?? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Hahahaha:):):D:D

Be careful Kingtut, watch out for the floodwaters at the end of the hills

No new updates yet from the AA website

lol thanks, oh and there is an update :

Updated: 20/11/2009 13:19:12
    IN AREAS AFFECTED BY FLOODING, PARTICULARLY CORK AND GALWAY, PEOPLE ARE ADVISED NOT TO TRAVEL. *CORK CITY* Patrick St, Grand Parade and Washington St have re-opened. Western Rd, Washington St, The Mardyke, North Main St, Carrigrohane Straight, Lee Road remain flooded. Motorists are advised that there is no access from Ballincollig through to Blarney. Motorists wishing to travel to Cork/Mallow should go via the tunnel or South Link Rd. *NORTH CORK* •The Blackwater River has burst its banks in Fermoy; Fermoy Bridge,the Quays are impassable •The Tallow Rd in Fermoy - impassable. •Mallow- the N72 is impassable at Reas Cross also Kilavullen Village. Park Rd is closed. *WEST CORK* •The N71 Cork/Bantry Rd at Inishannon is passable however roadworks will cause delays.Nearby,Bandon town remains impassable. •The N22 Cork/Killarney Rd - passable with extreme care through Macroom, Crookstown and Cloghdubh. *TIPPERARY* •Clonmel town reamins flooded and impassable.
    *GALWAY* • The N6 Galway/Dublin Rd is closed from the Athlone side of Ballinasloe and Craughwell. • For Craughwell; drivers from Loughrea divert on the N66 and drivers from Galway divert at Oranmore on the N18 to Gort. However, there is a stop/go system on the N18 Galway/Limerick Rd at Labane. Expect delays. • There is flooding on Crowe St in Gort with diversions in place. • The Galway/Monivea Rd (R339) is impassable at several spots between Carnmore Cross and Monivea. • N17 Galway/Tuam Rd is impassable at Tuam, Claregalway and Loughgeorge. • Most routes around Corofin are impassable as the River Corrib burst its banks. • N59 Galway/Clifden Rd - flooding at Oranswell and Knockranny. • N63 Galway/Roscommon Rd flooding between Newtown Cross and Ballyglunin Cross – passable. • N84 Galway/Headford Rd between Corundulla Cross and Clonboo is passable with care. • The Loughrea/Athenry Rd (R349) is impassable. • Motorists headed to Connemara from the east should travel via Westport. Bus Eireann and Irish Rail services have been cancelled. See Travel News for more info. *KERRY* • The N71 Killarney/Kenmare Rd closed at Molls Gap. Divert via Kilgarvan. • The N70 Castlemaine Rd closed from Denehy's to Kelleher's Cross. *WATERFORD CITY* • The Tramore Rd - closed between the Cork Rd and the Ballindud R/A. • Inner Ring Rd - closed at Tramore Rd. • Road closed from Cork Rd R/A up to the Folly. • Motorists avoid the Ballytruckle Rd and Ursuline areas. • Coolfinn Bridge on Kimeadan/Portlaw Rd (R698) is closed. *KILKENNY* • Flooding on the N9 near Mullinavat, Danesfort and Knocktopher – passable. • The New Ross/Thomastown Rd impassable at Inistioge and the N24 Limerick/Waterford Rd passable with care between Grannagh and Aglish. • Thomastown; the Quay & Marches St impassable. HGVs - no access to Thomastown from Graiguenamanagh or Inistioge *N11/WEXFORD* • The N11 is flooded between Kyles Cross and Killurin-diversions, major delays. • All the Quays are closed in Enniscorthy. • In New Ross, the Wexford/ Wellingtonbridge Rd (R733) is closed. *CLARE* • Ennis town should be avoided, the N18 Gort road is closed and there is severe traffic congestion on all surrounding routes. The only access to Ennis is on the Tulla, Quin and Kilrush Rds only. Diversions are in place at the Barefield Roundabout. • The N85 Ennis/Ennistymon Rd is flooded - diversions via Inagh. • The N68/Kilrush Rd into Ennis - flooded but passable at Darragh. • The Corofin/Kilfenora Rd is flooded (R476). *LONGFORD* • All those approaching Longford town on the N5/Strokestown Rd from the west must divert at Kilmore Cross, turn left for Newtownforbes and then take the N4. • The N5/Strokestown Rd at Willow Park and the N63/Lanesborough Rd at the railway bridge in the Town are closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Woke up and sun is shining in Wateford. Check the website for Kingsley Hotel and it's closed due to the flooding. No dirty weekend away for me so! I feel so sorry for all those affected by the flood. Really terrible.

spankage!! :D

hmm ... this thread has gone strange.

Anyways talking to my friend there and his car is wrote off. He living across Jurys. Insurance won't cover either. This is awful. First the recession, then the world cup and now people with no homes or cars.

UndecidedKris and poohbear maybe take your young ramblings to the chit chat thread? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055498427 rather than flooding the flood thread with nothing to do with floods ;):D

Webmonkey wrote: »
    hmm ... this thread has gone strange.

Ya i know, its what you get when i enter the conversation!! :D
    aww soz for the dudes car!!

He just baught it like

UndecidedKris and poohbear maybe take your young ramblings to the chit chat thread? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055498427 rather than flooding the flood thread with nothing to do with floods ;):D

appreciated :p
    miss ya already ya old perv :D

will do :):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

CandH

That's a link for ye kids....

now run along and let the adults have a conversation......

Advertisement